Some People are like Christmas Everyday – Arizona

Good evening class, welcome back.  Please take your seats as we have a lot to cover this evening.  As you can see, I have redecorated the classroom.  I hope you all like it.  Chaz continues to work on the class seal.  It will be mounted as soon as he is done.  Feel free to wander around after class and get used to the new digs.

Now, it has come to my attention as your Law Professor and Dean of Fuckery that certain legal terms are being tossed willy nilly around the internet.  Your Professor is not amused.  I am not amused when people who have no clue throw hallowed legal terms around just to see if they can scare someone.  We will also be covering terms which will no doubt be brought up during the PENALTY PHASE RETRIAL OF THE CONVICTED MURDERESS

Before we begin, everyone stand for the singing of the class anthem.  Do not forget to face Florida and give the salute that I taught you.  Thank you.

Lets start with an easy one and just to make it fun, lets see how many apply to Stabby and or other people we know and hate:

Slander: oral defamation, in which someone tells one or more persons an untruth about another which untruth will harm the reputation of the person defamed. Slander is a civil wrong (tort) and can be the basis for a lawsuit. Damages (payoff for worth) for slander may be limited to actual (special) damages unless there is malicious intent, since such damages are usually difficult to specify and harder to prove. Some statements such as an untrue accusation of having committed a crime, having a loathsome disease, or being unable to perform one’s occupation are treated as slander per se since the harm and malice are obvious, and therefore usually result in general and even punitive damage recovery by the person harmed. Words spoken over the air on television or radio are treated as libel (written defamation) and not slander on the theory that broadcasting reaches a large audience as much if not more than printed publications. (See: defamation, fair comment) Check and Check.

Libel: to publish in print (including pictures), writing or broadcast through radio, television or film, an untruth about another which will do harm to that person or his/her reputation, by tending to bring the target into ridicule, hatred, scorn or contempt of others. Libel is the written or broadcast form of defamation, distinguished from slander which is oral defamation. It is a tort (civil wrong) making the person or entity (like a newspaper, magazine or political organization) Now, here is the important part so pay attention:  open to a lawsuit for damages by the person who can prove the statement about him/her was a lie. Publication need only be to one person, but it must be a statement which claims to be fact, and is not clearly identified as an opinion. Most states provide for a party defamed by a periodical to demand a published retraction. If the correction is made, then there is no right to file a lawsuit. Public records are exempt from claims of libel. Minor errors in reporting are not libel. Check and Check.

Stalking: Criminal activity consisting of the repeated following and harassing of another person. Stalking is a distinctive form of criminal activity composed of a series of actions that taken individually might constitute legal behavior. For example, sending flowers, writing love notes, and waiting for someone outside her place of work are actions that, on their own, are not criminal. When these actions are coupled with an intent to instill fear or injury, however, they may constitute a pattern of behavior that is illegal. Though anti-stalking laws are gender neutral, most stalkers are men and most victims are women unless your name is Stabby or some other female type person. Oh look, check and check again.

Cyberstalking: the use of the Internet or other electronic means to stalk or harass an individual, a group of individuals, or an organization. It may include the making of false accusations or statements of fact (as in defamation), monitoring, making threats, identity theft, damage to data or equipment, the solicitation of minors for sex, or gathering information that may be used to harass. The definition of “harassment” must meet the criterion that a reasonable person, in possession of the same information, would regard it as sufficient to cause another reasonable person distress.[1] Cyberstalking is different from spatial or offline stalking in that it occurs through the use of electronic communications technology such as the internet. However, it sometimes leads to it, or is accompanied by it.[2] Both are criminal offenses.[3] Cyberstalking shares important characteristics with offline stalking; many stalkers – online or off – are motivated by a desire to control their victims.[4] So like hacking a persons emails or sending them eleventybillion emails or stuff like that. Hey we are going for a record. Check and check.

Harrassment: covers a wide range of behaviors of an offensive nature. It is commonly understood as behavior intended to disturb or upset, and it is characteristically repetitive. In the legal sense, it is intentional behavior which is found threatening or disturbing. Once again we have two winners.

allege: a way to avoid a libel claim.

Objection: a motion during a trial to disallow a witness’s testimony or other evidence. You know like Objection, testimony has no basis in reality.

Hater: Anyone who does not believe Stabby’s version of events, whichever ones she puts forth.

Orifice: An opening, especially to a cavity or passage of the body; Learn this one, it’s going to come up A LOT during the re-trial.

KY: a brand of personal lubricant also see baby oil, Crisco, whatever the fuck is handy at that moment.

Mouth Hug: Apparently it is how Stabby offers to blow someone.

Jizz: Jizz is just Jizz.

There will be a short quiz next class on these terms. I expect all of you to be able to use each one in a sentence.

Class dismissed.

PayPal Donate Button

If you enjoy the blog please consider a donation to ensure content. All donations are greatly appreciated.

12 Responses to The Really Big Mean Dog School of Law: Definitions of Terms Being Thrown About the Internet. Just For Everyone’s Edification.

1. sillyhaha71 says:

Professor Kelly Reallybigmeandog,

Do I get extra credit points if I use all of the terms in a single sentence?

“The Haters resort to “alleged” harassment, libel, slander, stalking and cyberstalking whenever reminded that, while the slut openly shared her love for KY, mouth hugs, jizz on her face and having objects used in every orifice possible doesn’t mean Stabby didn’t have silent objections to such actions in her mind even though her behavior suggests otherwise.”

2. sillyhaha71 says:

Also, too, I wish to thank you, Professor, for tolerating my possibly distracting cackles of laughter and snorting during lecture. I do try to behave myself. I try to keep the laughter inside my head so that I’m not distracting other students, but whenever I try to hold the laughter (and embarrassing snorting) in, I begin to feel faint from lack of oxygen. I also worry that the strain of retaining my laughter could result in farting … no one wants that. I’m trying to be thoughtful of the hard work that the janitorial staff does; they don’t need a, uh, puddle to clean up at the end of the day.

If I hold the laughter in, it eventually comes out of all of my orifices. 😦

• Deb says:

silly…that was priceless!!!!!! I humbly hereby hand over my star status to you…

• sillyhaha71 says:

I bet Professor Kelly Reallybigmeandog has room for more than one star pupil!

I certainly do. Well that and Deb said something about incendiary devices may or may not be planted near my in house psychics car.

3. My Real Name says:

Well, PV is beyond pathetic, is she not? Allegedly ? She is currently whining about being bullied. And I am not making this up. I fink we hut her widdle feewings. She is a dolt. In my opinion. Get real, PV. What you don’t seem to get is that when people keep track of and then go on to describe your documented, sickening and atrocious behavior, It Is NOT Called Stalking. It is called Nailing You On Your Shit.You will never be the writer that comes anything close to this blog or Christine Beswick from the Examiner. Universally hated as you are, indeed, running a close 2nd to Stabby, one would think that you would wake the fuck up. But no, you are too far gone. Why the need to post pictures of googled street addresses and dwellings of people who disagree with you? Like, you have no understanding about how scary that is for people? What need do you have to go there? Did it really make you happier than a swamp pig in manure to post pictures of children at the school where Christine holds the position of the President of the PTA? Did you go to the parents of those children to ask if it is okay to post pics of their kids? And then to set up those pics as part of your claim that she is bullying you? (For those not in the know, PV once took photos of children posted by people who detest her and worked them into a youtube video called “Faces of Hate.” Can’t find it now, tho) Did it really make you feel like hot shit to email the editor of the paper that Christine writes for to tattle like a 4 year old the lie that she is bullying you by writing articles that describes your fucked up behavior? What the hell is wrong with you!?

And having an opinion that does not match yours is NOT threatening behavior. No, genius, it is called Having A Different Opinion Than Yours. Same goes for snark and sarcasm, as so brilliantly displayed by our law instructor here. Nope, not slander OR libel there, Little Missy Twisted Knickers. There is nothing to you, PV. You are an insignificant speck off dust on a very distant horizon. But ya know, unfortunately, you just keep walking into it. You really, really are this stupid and without cause so very vindictive. Damn but you are one sick woman.

Allegedly.

Now, who smells bacon?

Hope it’s ok to add this link that chronicles a period of PV’s fuckery.

• Tina says:

Allegedly she is a “lady” (PV) Now that is funny right there!!! Excellent class, I never want to graduate, I am a “lifer” and proud to be apart of this wonderful body of student and professor!! Keep em comin Kelly, you have me on pins and needles everyday while searching my email for another post!

Hai MRN. Add whatever links you like as long as they are relevant and do not contain any libelous material. What can I say it’s my new favorite word. I’ve seen what she is about and in my opinion she needs professional psychiatric care. It is unfortunate that there are people who are in my opinion aware she is not right and taking advantage of it. Thanks for reading I hope you continue to do so for as long as I write this thing of mine, which will be forever. Have a great weekend.

4. Arizona Rose says:

PV has to be the most despicable, low life POS on the Internet. She should change her description of herself to
    ‘I am the Sybil of the Internet. I have more fake identities than even I can keep a grip on. I am uber self-opinionated. Don’t disagree with me, as I will make you pay dearly. I will stalk you day and night and take you down, Jodi-style, and let me warn ya that I will bring out the big guns to do so (not real guns, silly, the court party poopers made me hand those in). So lock up your children’s and grandbabies’ photos, folks – they’re fair game to me; as wannabe ‘winner’, I take all. I am an insanely jealous, bitter and twisted, lonely, frustrated, vicious, crazy, vindictive, menopausal attention whore, stalker, and bully of the nth degree. Oh, and to cap it all, I’m not very..well, let’s just say I don’t score very high in the ‘good looks department’. I’m not saying I’m ugly, but Ugg boots really are named after me. I am an armchair detective, legal eagle, and writer. I attached myself to a psychopath killer to try and make a name for myself, but instead I am the victim of jealous haters who see me as nothing but a corny, clichéd, nasty, back stabbing, National-Enquirer-type rumor-mongering hack of a sociopath. NOT FAIR!!!’

Hai Arizona Rose: Beautiful flower in your avi. While my opinion concurs with yours until certain things are put into effect there is not much we can do but pity, ignore and hope it fades slowly into obscurity. What she is trying to do has a lot more to do with something else other than making a name for herself. All will be revealed I promise. Be patient, I have a lot of documentation to get hard copies of, and facts to check before I write the remainder of my expose’. Thank you for reading, I hope you find my blog both informative and amusing.

5. sandymetter says:

What can I say Kelly. .. You are pure genius with you’re writing skills. I would love to meet you in person. My favorite ppl are those with a sense of humor. Thanks again for brightening my Sunday! 😙