The Wheels on Whatever Go Round and Round

Yes, I know I said I wasn’t blogging today, but I have a concussion so I forgot-somewhere around here

Oh hai there. Before you get mad Silly, I know I said I wasn’t doing a regular blog today. This is NOT a regular blog so it doesn’t count. I love semantics, do you guys love semantics?

Apparently the twitter wars are escalating. Now, I meant what I said about ceasing fire and holding the line, and you my fine soldiers have for the most part adhered to the ceasefire. I thank you. Turns out I was right too, because the silence is driving it that shall not be named slowly more insane than it already is.

Now accounts are getting hacked. My friend Janet had her account hacked. For most people this was cause for alarm, but for me, all I could see were visions of millions of people hunched over their keyboards or iphones or tablets, frantically deleting all of their DM’s in case they got hacked. That mental picture cracked me up so badly I had to walk away just in case I did my head any more damage. It’s funny because A) it’s probably true and B) nobody knows what side is doing the hacking or if it has anything what-so-ever to do with the twitter wars. I’m sorry but it is hysterical. Again, to those I didn’t say it to on twitter, I’m sorry you got hacked. It has happened to me before, but it was just some idiot that wanted to put up adds for cheap knock off watches on my feed so no biggy. My ex brother in law told me the best way to prevent Hacking is to use at least 2 numbers, 1 uppercase letter and 2 symbols in your password. The pentagon could not get into my password at this point. Since I mentioned weaponized anthrax the other day I’m sure they have been trying. So just to speed things along, it was a joke pentagon guys, it was a statement on how hard it is to get prescription narcotics in Canada as opposed to the above mentioned anthrax.

Since I promised Silly no regular blog today I have had to become creative. So I am going to tell you a bunch of totally random stuff that has no bearing on anything other than I find it interesting.

My super sekrit crush is on twitter and he follows me back.

I blame Charlie Sheen every time something bad happens on twitter but he has yet to comment as to whether or not it is actually his fault.

I have liked Norman Reedus since “Six Ways To Sunday” and it was just a lucky fluke that I watched the walking dead and he was in it. I got someone to take my copy of Boondock saints to Comic con for me and get him to sign it. The person I asked to take it was so star struck that when Norman asked his name, instead of saying it’s for Kelly he said his name and now the kids name is forever adorned on my copy of the Boondock Saints. Sometimes agoraphobia sucks so bad. That would be one of those times.

My psychiatrist has suggested getting one of my dogs certified as a comfort animal so I can take them with me if I need to go somewhere. It’s like any disability dog, exempt from no dog rules so I am told. I have heard that most places won’t allow dogs though unless they are obviously a dog for the blind so I don’t think I will do it.

I haven’t been in a restaurant in almost 6 years. The last time I was in one, I got a glass of beer smashed over my head for complaining about always having to go so I could drive because I don’t drink. The place was full and nobody said a word or called the police.

I had a fish named fluffy but he died. he was a purple beta. I would like to get a fish tank and some fish. Pretty fish like guppies and stuff. I find them very soothing. My psychiatrist has a fish tank and I like to watch the fish.

I have a guinea pig named Taco and he helps we write blogs sometimes. you can’t understand anything he writes, but he doesn’t have opposable thumbs so I fix it for him. He likes to hang out on my keyboard.

I have a pig named Albert. A real live big pink pig. He was on his way to get turned into bacon and he got out of the truck somehow. I found him near the corner of my property and enticed him home with donuts. I have had him ever since. He seems much happier not being bacon.

I love pop-tarts. My favorites are cherry and strawberry and they have to have frosting. Actually until the other day I had no idea they didn’t come without frosting. Why anybody would want a pop-tart without frosting is just beyond my comprehension. They don’t have Cherry pop tarts in Canada.

I hate peanut butter. So, so wrong.

I only own two pairs of shoes. That apparently makes me “Not a girl.” I have never seen the point of billions of pairs of shoes. I also can’t wear high heels because of damage to my feet and legs so maybe that’s why.

I own every single season of all the law and orders. Criminal Intent was my favorite because Vincent D’onofrio was completely believable as a major case detective. SVU was my least favorite but I needed them so I had the whole set.

I still have the stuffed bear my first boyfriend bought me.

I almost never watch TV, but I like the noise in the background. I do watch hockey, football, the walking dead and American Horror Story.

The dogs have ripped holes in every single dish towel that I own. Apparently they are great for tug of war.

They are looking at me right now like they know I just told on them.

I love video games. They are my second favorite thing to do ever. This obviously being my first favorite thing. I got custody of my systems and games when the ex got arrested. I have never met a game I didn’t like except for Role Playing Games and Massive Multiplayer online games. Other than that, I love them all. Especially horror games. The evil within just came out and it looks soooooo awesome. If any of you game, maybe you can let me borrow it sometime?

While I seldom watch television, I kept custody of my movie collection and I like to watch those sometimes. I like horror movies and true crime movies the best. I have a VHS copy of fatal vision, the movie about Jeffrey MacDonald the green beret that killed his pregnant wife and kids. I also have the VHS of small sacrifices, the Diane Downs movie. I have loved true crime since I was a kid.

And there you have it. A bunch of totally random facts about yours truly. Not a normal blog. Just sayin’

Love you guys
See you tomorrow.

PayPal Donate Button

If you enjoy my blog please consider a small donation to ensure content. All donations are greatly appreciated

21 Responses to The Wheels on Whatever Go Round and Round

1. shenson1209 says:

LOL Kelly. I love your blogs. You amaze me with your honesty and humor. Please keep writing, but get some rest too.

Hai Shenson. Thank you so much. I promise to keep writing, but I promised silly nothing taxing and that was pretty easy. I am resting too, I swear. I don’t want to piss off whatever has kept me alive this long and in all honesty I do know that head injuries are no joke.

2. BlueWhiteRed says:

Kels, I have been stationed in some remote places. You let me know where, I will send you a big box of Cherry Frosted Pop Tarts. I’ll understand if you won’t for privacy reasons but I stand at the ready. Mrs BWR said I can.

Hai BlueWhiteRed and Mrs BlueWhiteRed. Are you serious man? Cherry pop-tarts. That is such a sweet thing to do. I cannot say no to Cherry pop-tarts. I love them. They are the best pop-tarts out of the entire pop-tart repertoire. Thank your wife for me a billion times please. I will email you my address. OMG cherry pop-tarts. YAY. Thank you a hundred times.

3. BlueWhiteRed says:

No, we thank you. I walk my world more light-heartedly. I have found my laugh. My teen sons don’t tiptoe around my PTSD so much. You are here for reasons. Sone you know, some you’ll keep finding. So it’s our anniversary Monday (and we married in Toronto) and we can thank Canada again. Merci.

BlueWhiteRed: My friend, that is possibly the single greatest compliment that I have ever received. That I can make a fellow sufferer of PTSD feel a little better just makes my heart sing a very happy song. Congratulations to you both on your anniversary and it is so cool that you were married in Canada. It is a wonderful country. Thank you so much, I am so glad that we found each other.

• BlueWhiteRed says:

Got your address; give me a couple of days to setup/send. Happy to do! PS: wife from Argentina, my Dad’s family from Ontario, so somehow Canada just worked out with flights, etc, even in late Oct! Semper Cherry Frosted!

Hai BlueWhiteRed: I think it is so cool you were married in Ontario. Semper Cherry Frosted indeed. I am so excited for cherry pop-tarts. Thank you so much.

4. BlueWhiteRed says:

Re L&O: CI, we shout out “Lean and Look” at Goren!

Kelly, I want to tell you that I think you’re one of the most special people that I have ever had the good fortune to ‘meet’…in a manner of speaking! You deserve to be loved and I believe that you are a beautiful person – I know this by the way you express yourself. Look at all of us who follow this blog and check several times a day – just to see if you’ve written another brilliant article!

I can tell you that a person’s true beauty isn’t perceived by a reflection from a mirror. It is reflected by their personality and innate gifts of wisdom, talent, courage, gentleness, and giving. You have all of these qualities and more – that’s why we choose to interact with you on a daily basis even when our days are full. You are truly special and a natural beauty <3. You add something so very good to each day we get to share with you 🙂

Deb: I am truly touched by your words. Thank you so much. Thank you for reading and for laughing with me and for having my back when I am having a bad day. The idea of me adding something good to someone’s day makes me feel so good. You have no idea. Thank you

6. sillyhaha71 says:

You’re such a good Reallybigmeandog!

You’ve earned a Scooby Snack! Well, an imaginary Scooby Snack. But hey, that’s better than no Scooby Snacks!

I would recommend that you look into certifying one of you puppy dogs as a comfort animal/service animal. Service animals are used for a variety of health issues. Some with epilepsy have service dogs who can warn their human of an oncoming seizure. Some with autism have service animals. PTSD is a qualifying condition for having a service dog.

Businesses are not allowed to ask you about the nature of your condition before allowing your service dog entry into their business.

Just something to think about. Once your concussion has improved, of course!

Hai Silly: I are not in trubulz for writing blog? Phew. I was worried and I will happily take my Scooby snack and run. Maybe I should, my psychiatrist thinks I should but so many people have told me horror stories about being questioned about the purpose of their service dog and I think that would just make me more anxious not less. I would probably be able to at least venture out if I had a dog with me though. Maybe you guys are right. I’m going to think on it some more………..once my concussion is better.

7. debdiva says:

Hey Kel,
    I’m hoping U actually GET this reply, it seems I’m doing something wrong to prevent the delivery of the last couple I’ve sent to you😣 In my opinion, you could blog about what’s in your hall closet and I’d still laugh my ass off! Btw, I’ve seen all the Law & Order Criminal Intent episodes with V. D’onofrio (Bobby) minimum 3 x ea.😁 My dogs R my sanity & most importantly, I AM Not A DivaDeb, not even close. It was all I could think of when I registered w/ WordPress so I could follow Jen at TheTrialDiaries.☺️ I hope your eye has opened some and you’re feeling better!! Great Job…I L❤️VE this blog!😋💕

Hai. I got this one. Weird. Awww thank you, but dude I don’t even know what’s in there and quite frankly I’m a little afraid. Love Vincent D’Onofrio, he was just flat out brilliant in that role. LMAO at not a divadeb. My eye is about the same, but it will be fine, I don’t have as bad of a head ache today so there is that. Thank you for the love. I should be back to normal (OMG I said I’d be normal thank god I wasn’t drinking anything) soon.

8. My Real Name says:

LOCI here as well. All those crime shows and true crime. I am also very happy to meet you! You do phenomenal work, let that be known! You are an inspiration.

Now rest.

MRN: Criminal Intent was the best. I was so bummed when it got cancelled. Thank you so much for reading.

9. Martini13 says:

With pet names such as Albert & Taco I hope you get a supersized fish tank SOON bc I want to know what you’ll name all of them 😉
    I didn’t know you could get dogs certified like that (awesome!) – gonna look into that around here for my military friends!! 🐾🐾🐾

Hai Martini: I would name every single one of them too. You should do that because apparently PTSD dogs are a great thing.

10. Slammy says:

I like your non-regular blog with random facts, so I will share one with you.

You have a guinea pig named Taco. I have a big orange cat named Nacho, but we call him Taco cat because my friends 9 year old daughter pointed out to us the tacocat is a palindrome (the same backwards as forwards). Have a great day!