Sorry Guys.

No blog tonight.  I am quite ill from the nuclear shit they put in me today.  I will be back tomorrow and I promise to tell you all how it went along with our regularly scheduled programming.  So Sorry

16 Responses to Sorry Guys.

1. ELIZABETH FRENCH says:

I can call Canada for free from my landline. Would a phone call help in general and/or explain what’s up with your heart?

I saw meds doc today and he grinned that you are part if my health plan.

With love, FRENCHY

On Wednesday, November 12, 2014, Anything you say May be Used Against You wrote: > reallybigmeandog posted: “No blog tonight. I am quite ill from the nuclear shit they put in me today. I will be back tomorrow and I promise to tell you all how it went along with our regularly scheduled programming. So Sorry” >

Hai Frenchy. I only have Skype, no phone cannot afford it and I didn’t used to have anyone to talk to anyway. I guess that has kind of changed huh? That’s pretty cool. Do you know how much I love that I am part of your health plan. That my friend is worth everything to me. I will post about what went on with my tests soon. You guys are pretty much my family so I guess everybody should know. Oh and operation wild cherry went off without a hitch and they may be my new favorite thing ever. Thank you for that. Hope you are well. you sound great.

2. hb beachbum says:

Kelly so sorry. Sending prayers your way.

Hai HB. THanks for the concern. I appreciate the prayers, everybody can use em, but it is going to take way more than a bum ticker to take this RBMD out. I promise. They can fix hearts anyway.

3. Kelly, I’m so sorry you’re not feeling well. I do hope you feel better tomorrow. I’ll be praying for you. I promise.

Hai Judy: I’m feeling much better today. I guess I had some kind of reaction to the nuclear stuff they injected because I certainly felt hella bad last night. Got right back on the proverbial horse this morning and will be blogging tonight. Thanks so much for the concern, it means so much to me.

4. Martini13 says:

Please don’t apologize – just feel better!! We aren’t going anywhere so plz just listen to your body & take care of YOU!! 💕💕🍸💕💕

• Deb says:

Martini, well said…ITA! ❤ to the RBMD Professor who rocks our socks off with her witty repartee!

Hai Deb. How are ya? Been studying for our next or not test? Thanks for reading kid. Makes my day that I can amuse you all.

Hai Martini: I can’t help it, I feel like I’m letting you guys down when I don’t do a blog. It’s silly I guess but it is how I feel. I promise I am following docs orders. I will tell you all about it tonight. Thanks for the concern and for hanging in.

5. Sam says:

Feel better!

Hai Sam!! I am actually feeling much better today. I think the nuclear medicine didn’t agree with me cuz I was a sick pup last night for sure. Feeling pretty okay today thought. Thanks for the concern.

6. Tyla says:

So sorry you’re feeling shitty and no need to apologize – like Martini13 says …. we aren’t going anywhere. Take your time healing yourself and we’ll be here when you are ready. Sending healing prayers

Hai Tyla: Thank you for the concern. I know, but like I said it makes me feel like I am letting you down somehow when I don’t put out a regular blog. Thanks for hanging in.

7. sandymetter says:

Hope you feel better, Kelly😞. Take care of yourself!!

My Best,