hi everybody

haven’t had power for about 7 hours,dragged out the generator just to let you know I will post a blog as soon as possible. hope everyone is good. wind took out the power lines I guess See you soon.

7 Responses to hi everybody

1. sandymetter says:

Ok Sweetie. Take care till then. On Nov 24, 2014 6:08 PM, “Anything you say May be Used Against You” wrote:

> reallybigmeandog posted: “haven’t had power for about 7 hours,dragged > out the generator just to let you know I will post a blog as soon as > possible. hope everyone is good. wind took out the power lines I guess See > you soon. “

2. Mags Vazquez says:

I’m so sorry about the wind knocking off your power , hope all is well soon

3. jackie hardie says:

Soooo anxiously awaiting your next blog!!!!!!

4. hbbeachbun says:

Stay warm

5. Connie Rust says:

Wow wind there too huh? Its been really bad here in southern Ohio today. I’ve been doing damage control all day…no fun considering I’m still stiff from that dam fall Saturday! I guess the good thing is it’s been almost 70 for 2 days now. So we went from being covered in ice to 70 degrees in less than 24 hrs…gotta love that global warming lol. Looking forward to your next blog. I’m due for some pop spitting.

6. Sorry about no power, Kelly.. That happened to me about a year ago, and I was bored out of my skull. Got tired of pnut butter and jelly sandwiches, and lunch meat sandwiches, and finally fired up the grill on the deck and cooked something good for a change. Mine was off for 3 days and 3 nights! I do have propane gas fireplace, so I was warm. Just SO bored!

You are woman…hear you ROAR! Dragging a generator sounds like it’s harder work than the stress tests you just went through, Kelly 😉 We’ll be here waiting – with bells on!