OMFG I Just Do Not Know What To Say Right Now

I am so mad I feel faint.-right fucking here

Okay so by now we all know that Stabby has pulled yet another trick out of some wonder hole or another.  She must be giving Nurmi some really good head and we now don’t have court till the 15th.  James (you know my lawyer friend James) is putting in a call to one of his buddies in AZ to see if he can find out what is going on because even he doesn’t understand this.  He says it isn’t even legal as far as he is concerned.

I myself have other pans in the fire at the moment.  Blue will be posting part 2 of the LWOP series and I will be posting again before the night is over.  OH. So fucking mad right now.

RBMD out for right now.

32 Responses to OMFG I Just Do Not Know What To Say Right Now

1. Adele J says:

You Go Girl!!!!! Everyone is so pissed

James has calls in to Lawyers in AZ. I have calls in to journalists and a couple of lawyers I am friendly with in AZ. As soon as I get ANYTHING I will post it.

2. Happy says:

Sucks so bad! They lost juror due to delay issue already! even in FLORIDA, we’d be done by now! Sherry is the advocate of “if I take long enough they will change their minds about DP!” HATE her right now..shoulda never let her first DP case be this one!!

I have to hand it to Nurmi. I underestimated his slime factor and I don’t often do that. He’s good. He’s original because this is a first. You realize of course this DP is being presided over by a judge that is against the DP? True story.

3. sherry says:

unbelievable!! I can’t believe she gets way with so much bull shit

Hai Sherry. At this point, if she came out with a fourth defense of RBMD did it I wouldn’t be surprised. For real.

4. Linda says:

Oh thank you. I’m so angry I just have nothing to say or I will explode. Where’s the justice?? I hope your friend can find out something.

Linda. As soon as I know you will know. I’ve got feelers out everywhere. James does, I do and he’s got friends of his working on it. This is apparently unprecedented. At least for us it is, we aren’t sure if it has been done in the states before but my Canadian lawyer is spitting nails.

• NancyB says:

This has NEVER happened before in the US – at least not in the last 50 yrs. That can confirm. So glad that people on this blog are as outraged as Kelly. So glad I found this blog. I feel at home.

5. I agree with what Sherry said. I can’t believe this trial. I stopped watching it for the reason that I simply can’t stand all the bullshit. This judge shouldn’t be on the bench. I can’t believe any of this is even going on. At this rate (get the Pretoria bucket) Stabby will probably get off (no, not in that way) and will walk. This is a travesty.

Hai Starshine. Me too. She won’t walk, but the DP is going to be looooong gone. If you can find a bookie taking action, bet on it.

As much as I agree with our dear Prof. Kelly and my compadres here…let’s take a step back and see what the worm-meister is pulling here. He is trying to play out the waiting time for his client’s punishment to be established. He wants to stall until the death penalty is declared ‘unconstitutional’ and then have all verdicts issued within the time limit, appealed and rescinded. Which only goes to show…they got ‘nada’. Even wormi thinks stabby is gonna get the axe…but HE wants to appear to be the savior (in his own mind, with any future clients [ha fuckin’ ha ha ha]) who gets her off the hook. Ain’t gonna happen. And here’s why…state governments don’t like looking like they are played by peons for self-serving purposes (only the government agencies are allowed to do that, but I digress)…especially if the public backlash can be anticipated to call into question their “moral decisions”…so, in my humble opinion…even IF the death penalty is ruled to be unconstitutional…it isn’t going to be so for stabby. She may not be executed, but she will never see the light of day – or get another fake tan – or dye that mop on her head – or even whiten those discolored teeth, ever again. It’s just another ploy by the worm-meister to pad his CV…’cause when Juan is through with this travesty…wormi isn’t going to have much left to “bank on”.

Hai Deb. I agree with most of what you said truly. The problem is if we lose this Jury the DP is going to be off the table and the longer he can stall the better the odds of losing the jury. And Nurmi is better than I thought.

• NancyB says:

I know that Az. will doubtfully ever execute her BUT I want her on death row for the rest of her life. Within 2-5 yrs she will be gen. pop. and once again be able to monetize her so-called “art”, watch 26 channels on TV, have a job on the grounds, very lenient visitation and phone privileges etc. All will feed her ego. She needs to be in solitary for the rest of her life, so she truly deserves the death penalty.

I did not know that Judge Sherry was anti-death penalty but it does not surprise me. She is THE most dysfunctional judge that I have ever seen, including drunks and one’s that periodically fall asleep while on the bench!

If she wins re-election in 2016, I give up! She drove me crazy during the 1st trial, but now she’s not even hiding that she is an honorary member of stabby’s defense team.

Prof Kelly, Hopefully you can find out something. I am just aghast at what happened today. First Stephens says she will not hold up the trial for ‘this’ and then just goes ahead and does just that.
    Were I on this jury, duty or no duty, I would plead to get off as first being told it would end on or before 12/18…..then, being told ‘January’, and now…14 more witnesses…..all while it is a holiday season AND they are not holding court more than 2 days a week (if that).
    I have see prosecuting attorneys have heart attacks mid-trial, usually, the court takes a day or two off and when they come back another prosecutor is there in his/her place. The same goes for defense lawyers. THIS IS NUTS! Oh! I forgot! THE JUDGE IS DEAD.

Hai Renae: As soon as I find out anything I will post. I don’t care if it is 4 in the morning it is going up.

and at 4 in the morning, I am just liable to be up.!(all those years of nursing on the night shift…..)

8. Valerie Bachelier says:

As I stated on another page. this is so far beyond ridiculous that I don’t even have a word for it, and I have an extensive vocabulary. We all know that Squirmi is stalling for time, so that enough jurors will fall away to declare a mistrial and have death taken off the table. We have these 14 witnesses who mysteriously arrived “out of the fog”, and they are now stuck in the clown car of this circus of a trial. Not-a-judge Sherry is the Ring Master, Squirmi is the Master of ceremonies, poor Juan is stuck following behind the elephants cleaning up what they leave behind, Miss Thang is the star, and now we have these 14 witnesses in the clown car. I think Squirmi needs the time for someone to go out and get the KY so that they can get these clowns out of the car. Beyond that, I don’t know what the fuck is going on, and I doubt anyone else does either.

9. Karen says:

Yeah, like WTF IS GOING ON? I have never heard of anything like this. Oh if only the jury from her guilt phase had been able to come to an agreement. For goodness sakes why didn’t they just go for LWOP and we’d be done. I know I know the biotch Is deserving of the DP but at least it would be done with. I don’t know what else to say. Hope your buddy gets some answers. JFT

10. Alice Girard says:

this has left me speechless. i have to wonder why the good folks of AZ are not raising hell about their tax dollars being squandered in this fashion. do they condone judges kissing the defendants ass and saying to hell with the constitution it doesn’t apply to hodi. i mean just because she can suck the chrome off a tailpipe what does that have to do with murder? i hope your friend can enlighten us kelly because i just don’t get it. hope you are feeling okay and taking care of yourself.

• Deb says:

Alice…”suck the chrome off a tailpipe..” has me howling with a much needed laugh! Thanks for that one 🙂

11. Tyla says:

Every day I say WTF!!! This is so wrong, I am totally disgusted, fucking pissed off and ashamed to say this is “my” justice system at work!!!

Fucking, Fucking idiots running that AZ court

12. Bunny says:

Some days I wonder and worry about our justice system and then on days like today I just scream, “What the ever loving fuck?”

Gotta give it up to the Arias’, they’ve bought themselves the “what the fuck” award for the decade.

And I’m sure Ms. Arias is pleased as a punched vagina, happier than a loaded gun and is unloading her cavities of stored contraband while the Justice system tries to find a real reason to continue the trial.

When will this fuckery end?

• Bunny…I couldn’t agree more. Couldn’t believe So called judge said today there will be no more delays, then says No court until Monday. A higher court needs to step in or Juan file against this so called judge.

13. Laura hickey says:

Jss really is against the DP???? Holy crap

14. Jodi J. says:

My only comfort is that Juan is probably even MORE pissed off than we are. I can’t wait til it’s his turn again. You’ll need a lion tamer to hold him back.

15. karen30036 says:

fuck

16. Samantha luna says:

thank you for helping me thru this trial! take this time to get some needed rest professor, so that we may enjoy your writing for many moons!

17. Miss Mia says:

Every time I think I can’t possibly get more disgusted, the “Judge” drops another bomb. She is seriously out of her mind. Showing a COMPLETE disregard for the jury. What she SHOULD have done was INSIST that the trial continue. If Nurm’s witnesses don’t want to testify in open court as ordered by the COA, then either they don’t testify at all or they testify under subpoena. If there are other issues related to the this case, ie. the alleged computer tampering, either they hear that case before/after court and on Fridays, or they save it for AFTER the sentencing trial where a jury has been impaneled and under an admonition is completed. How unfair for the jury? It’s despicable. How can this nonsense go on? I’m absolutely SHOCKED that Juan Martinez is not putting up a fight here.

18. CarlT says:

Kelly, my question is, how can a Judge that is against the DP preside over one? Could that be the cause of some of the fuckery? And, why wouldn’t the prosecution ask her recuse herself?