Nurmi Baby – a Guest Blog By Bobbie Thompson

Hai everbody.  Your law professor/dean of fuckery is feeling quite unwell and Bobbie sent me this rather brilliant guest blog to be sung to the tune of Santa Baby.  I myself may or may not write a blog tonight, depends on if a nap and several Tylenol make me feel any better.

Nurmi baby,slip a ninja under the tree for me;
Been an awful bad girl, Nurmi baby,
So hurry to my jail cell tonight.
Nurmi baby, a 54″ dildo,too, light blue;
I’ll wait up for you dear, Nurmi baby,
So hurry to my jail cell tonight.
Think of all the dicks I’ve missed;
While I’ve been locked away, I’m pissed;
Next year I could be just as bad… If you’d check off my christmas list.
Nurmi baby, I want Juan shot, and really, that’s not a lot;
Been a devil all year, Nurmi baby,
So hurry to my jail cell tonight.
Nurmi honey, one little thing I really need…
To secede… from Estrella jail, Nurmi baby,
So hurry to my jail cell tonight.
Nurmi cutie, fill my stocking with suspects;
Put your neck on the line, Nurmi cutie,
And hurry to my jail cell tonight.
Come and trim my skanky bush with some some diamonds from Tiffany’s;
I really don’t believe in you,
But you bet-ter believe in me.
Nurmi baby, forgot to mention…my conviction…
Were just lies and contradictions,
So hurry to my jail cell tonight.
Hurry tonight!
Thank you Bobbie for that brilliant rendition.  Perhaps Stabby can perform it at inmate idol this year.
RBMD peacing the fuck out (at least for now)

30 Responses to Nurmi Baby – a Guest Blog By Bobbie Thompson

Cute!
    Hope you feel better…………..

2. bobbie thompson says:

Thanks so much for using it! I’m sorry you’re not feeling well so I’m glad this helped. It put me in the mood for Christmas lol

WELL DONE!! HUZZAH!!! Feel better real soon!!

OK, bobbie! I was getting kinda’ sticky & stuck to my chair, with all the honey and syrup we’ve been ladling over our dear, sweet, blog lately…so this put the chuckle back in my heart and that sneerie, little smile back on my sarcastic face! I’ve got to say…I missed the caustic, biting wit sooooo much!!!! Thank you, dear heart <3. After all, we don't belong to the Queendom of Her Royal Highness, Kelly the Magnificent, aka "Queen of Mean" for nothin'!!!

• bobbie thompsom says:

I know what ya mean. It was nice to be respectable now it’s time to rock the fucking house out!!!

5. Pasha says:

Oh that is awesome! I laughed all the way through it.

6. debl115 says:

Not sure if this link will show up, but I couldn’t resist. The only thing missing is….

7. debl115 says:

doesn’t it just look like she’s missing a big dick between her hand and her mouth?

• bobbiethompson says:

OMG! It does!!! Sorry it’s taken so long to respond. I have company for the next few days. It would be rude of me to suck up in the computer. But Taunya’s in the shower so I snuck in here teehee

8. debl115 says:

aka, a 54″ dildo

9. Nancy B says:

This is very adorable!

debl…I was thinkin’ she looks like she just aspirated a tube of lube into the oral wonder hole!!!

I think she is signaling Dr G a reminder of what she promised him if his testiphony went well

12. BlueWhiteRed says:

OMG, Bobbie, what a pissa! You should be named Poet Emeritus!

Yeah, I’m sure Vinnie almost broke his typing fingers rushing to read that uh…do we have a consensus on what we call that thing? Anyone?

13. brenda says:

Kelly ole Webber took a stab at Georgie poo

• bobbiethompson says:

Her writing is convoluted and wandering. I get lost on her points. Maybe she doesn’t know the actual point she’s trying to make. I dunno…. maybe cause her stuff isn’t original, just reguritated

• debl115 says:

And so are the comments from the very few illiterates that she actually lets comment on her piece of shit blog. Hence, this one: AnonymousDecember 19, 2014 at 2:11 PM
        It just never stops does it. I’m glad to see you are back they take you down on twitter and you come back with news worthy to read…. Jodi’s supporters will never give up. We what a fair trial with out the crap that comes out of the media tweeting in the trial. I’m glad to see there are a few that do tweet only what is hear in court room that is what should have been done from the beginning of her 1st trail. What happen to your innocent until proven your guilty. Something is up if Juan has to hide evidence and make this into a circus and a fairytale. I think the jury that convicted her of M1 when this is over they may be wondering did we do the right think here.

Not to mention that Cha Cha has filed for a restraining order against Jason. What a pack!

Brenda: Oh lord a mercy I think I have the vapors. PV is mad at Georgie porgie? Poor muffin. Bwhahahahahahhahahahahaha