Almost Too Mad To Type

Seriously? WHAT THE FUCK!

Your queen is NOT AMUSED!!  I had my appt today.  10 days of antibiotics and cardiologist rescheduled.  FML!! And then I get home, I get on the computer and get to read all the BULLSHIT that DEFINITELY NOT A JUDGE STEPHENS pulled from somewhere out of her ass today.

Just wanted to check in with you all.  There will be blog tomorrow. OH, THERE WILL BE A BLOG!!

RBMD peacing the fuck out!!

25 Responses to Almost Too Mad To Type

1. bigmeannurse says:

🙈🙉🙊~Jeff gold promises an explanation tomorrow. And remember, ‘it’s not over until the Bulldog barks!’~
    (Hope you’re appointment isn’t too far into the future xoxo)

Hai. Yes I saw that about Jeff. Can’t wait. I love Jeff. I got a 10 day course of antibiotics and I don’t know how long I have to wait after I’m not sick anymore. Thanks. See you tomorrow

2. JPops says:

Your day sounds like shit Kelly!!!!! But, I can promise you, it was better than watching today’s BS unfold. Brutal! I can’t wait for your blog tomorrow. Now go get sleep lady queen!!!

3. Ruthanne says:

I’m so sorry that you had to get postponed. After the ten days of meds, they will prob want to do the pre-op again, and if all is well will let you go forward. I hope it isn’t postponed for too long. Please rest up so you can heal quicker, and don’t get to stressed about this crap today. Juan will fix it!!

4. Kelly, I am sorry you’re sick and the surgery has to be postponed. That stinks. But not as bad as today’s court session. This is nothing but a travesty of justice! All caused by that Serial Slut Stabber Liar and her lowest-of-the-low defense team! I’ve never heard of such low down stuff in a courtroom.

More and more, I don’t trust our Justice system any more. The prosecution must present facts, but the defense can put any BS they can think up? Without proof and without the ‘witnesses’ (if you can call them that!) were not even sworn in! Today stunk so bad that I’m sick about it all.

Stay warm and please get well soon so you can reschedule that much needed surgery! A bunch of us love you and want you better! We need our Queen!

5. hbbeachbun says:

Kelly sorry about your disappointing news. Will keep you in my prayers. Today’s escapades in court really pissed me off too. Can’t wait to read what you have to say tomorrow. Get some rest to lower your blood pressure after todays bullshit. xoxoxo

6. I’m so sorry, Kelly. But yeah, Juan’s got this. 🙂

7. HarleyGirl says:

Dear Kelly, Please take care of yourself. This trial is so fucked it isn’t worth the stress it s causing you, I hate JSS and the whole lot of these fucks. may they all rot in hell. Those letters sound just like letters PV and stabby would write. Even blaming the Alexanders for causing all of this. stabby making it look like she did the world a favor by slaughtering Travis. how fucked up is that! I hope the bitch and PV with her 14 different personalities dies and rots in hell!

8. fillymj says:

Hai Kelly

Sorry your surgery was postponed but you have no choice. Better to wait until your body is at its best to with stand the surgery then go ahead & struggle in post-op or worse. Sucks but you will get it done & feel better. Patience.

This ****wad of a trial. Lies, lies, lies, ever single step of the way. JSS should have been thrown out long ago. If she survives pass this trial then our court system is broken beyond repair. Might as well use a Ouji board. I am outraged at what has been allowed.

Nurmi, Wilmot, Cha Cha, and others should be heavily investigated & sanctioned for willful, deliberate, and deceitful practices to cover the truth. How this mockery continues is beyond me. Each time I think it can’t get any worse. It does.

Rip them a new one today Kelly. I need a laugh that only you can provide. 🙂

9. Sorry about the postponement Kelly, but it really is for the best. You need to be in fine fettle to handle it and going in half tanked is not a good way to recover. It will all come out in the wash mate! Fingers crossed for you…

10. essem58 says:

Hey Kel you need to be as strong as you can be to have major surgery so even if you were over the flu you still need to build up lost reserves. Disappointing but postponing could be the difference between a successful or dangerous surgery.
    Looking forward to 2moros blog coz I can’t figure out what happened today. Bogus affidavits from secret squirrels authored by CHA CHA?

Kelly, Sorry I did not get your DM until late. I answered, so check your messages.
    The min. you said you thought you had the flu, I knew your surgery would have to be postponed. I know you had psyched yourself up for it, but going under general anesthesia in that condition would not be a good thing.
    As for the trial, I was so mad last night that I couldn’t even be civil ANYWHERE! (I actually cleaned the damn office….something I almost NEVER do) I found lots of ‘lost’ treasures……damn!
    The ‘idiot’ Stephens has now totally lost it! She is now allowing Dr Goof to parrot all these affidavits (that are NOT affidavits), spouting all the crap that is on the JAII webshit site.
    Cha-Cha tweeted out her ‘crap’ and I just fired back and called her an out and out WHORE in all capital letters! (That wasn’t good of me but I was just sooo furious!)
    Cannot wait for your new posting on all that has gone on. Me? I am debating if I even want to be on-line for todays ‘session’.
    BTW: Stephens had said ‘full week’ of trial and now today is only starting at 12:30 MST and ending at 5:00 MST so how is that ‘full’?

12. BethT(Truly USA) says:

Kelly, so sorry you were postponed but it’s for a good reason, to make sure our Queen has the best possible outcome! Now do your part and eat healthy, sleep a lot and take time to rebuild.

This trial is horrible! I feel so badly for the Alexanders, they do not deserve this. No doubt Travis was a man with needs and he was conflicted about what to do with them, the sexting is disturbing but probably a product of prior yerars of sexual repression needing an outlet. So he’s just a human like all of us, and I’ve always remembered the old adage “everyone has a page in their life they don’t want read out loud.” I just wish they would close Travis’ book and open Jodi’s, as it should be! Can’t wait for Juan’s turn!

13. Jen Kane says:

Kelly.. I echo everyone else.. Take care of yourself first. This bullshit isn’t worth the aggravation and the only reason I haven’t peaced the fuck out permanently is that I f Travis’s family can take it then we owe it to them to stand strong !! It aint over till the fat lady sings.. or in this case the big disgusting Nurmi and his band of perverts. Be well… Jen

14. Mags Vazquez says:

Get well Kelly! As The stomach turns continues as the defense is so corrupt and nasty it’s sickening. Looking forward to your blog.

Kelly, whenever you are sick, I feel like a mother hen, want to gather you up and keep you safe. Big hugs, we’re all here for you. As for court, I couldn’t be more disgusted. It’s not enough for her to kill TA in an obscene manner, she then has to humiliate him in public. She is just wicked, and really scares me!

16. shenson1209 says:

Kelly, I am so sorry about the rescheduling of your surgery. Like everyone previous has said, it is for the best. You will recover quicker if you are strong when you have it. When Geff read that affidavit about Travis screaming at Deanna that he wouldn’t marry her, I knew that quote came straight from JA. Sounds similar to her statement of “I’m gonna fucking kill you, you bitch”. She is so jealous of Deanna that it eats at her Seems like she was a busy girl during her pro se. I look forward to your blog.

17. sandymetter says:

Love you Kelly! Damn I wish I could meet you in person, lol. I just love your sense of humor💖. Feel better Sweetie😚

18. Kelly, I’m so sorry you have to wait a little longer, but I’m sure you know it’s for the best. Our thoughts and prayers are with you.

I cannot believe that the law allows what JSS is doing – affidavits from anonymous witnesses that are not allowed to be challenged by the prosecution for their content or veracity! An expert witness being allowed to base his opinion on hearsay from “secret” witnesses in written form! How is this even possible???? I get tongue-tied even trying to explain it to anyone, since there just are NO WORDS to describe the inexplicably of it all. This is in no way justice.

I’ll stop now. Don’t want to upset you or myself any further. Take good care of yourself, please. XOXO

19. BlueWhiteRed says:

Essem, I appear to be in your camp — I don’t have much clue what happened yesterday but will patiently wait for the recap. I swear this bonk on my head is making me believe I’m living in Oz, not USA. The kids’ goldfish died yesterday so I bought a tiger looking one, 1 sleek, black one, and one tenacious but back-seat one. Named, respectively: Juan, Janeen and Flores. Kels, you know how I feel. Mama, apologies, but if I didn’t reply to your Psych 101 post – loved it, thanks! And stop calling me Mr!!!

20. Catherine says:

Kelly, hoping for a speedy recovery to get you on the road to the surgery. Wish I could take you soup and crackers, juice, anything you need but Texas is a bit far!

I’m lost as to what’s going on in court, I usually get my info from here, but what I’ve gathered from the comments is utter bullshit. I’m gonna go look for more info…

21. mrsmojojojo says:

Hey Kelly… I hope you feel better soon. Best to be in the best health before undergoing surgery, especially one like yours. Just chill and take good care of your snarky self. All will be fine in the end 🙂

Thank you mrsmojojojo: Me too. I still feel really bad, so I’m happy the surgery got postponed now. I would have been too sick anyway.

22. Linda Moon says:

Kelly, sorry you had to wait, but like all have said Get Well first! Surgery will be here when your better. Get all the rest you need. Take care!