Hi Everyone

Sorry, tonights blog will not be posted until tomorrow.  I had some pressing things to take care of here tonight.  Can’t wait to be able to tell you about them.  So, because there is court tomorrow, we will have a double header.  I apologize, but it was something that I needed to take care of.

See you tomorrow and I promise you a good one.

RBMD out.

24 Responses to Hi Everyone

Kelly, I can’t wait to read all about it! I savor my time on the computer and reading your blog in particular, now more than ever…it’s the best part of my looooonnnngggg day 😉

Hai Deb: I just finished it and I hope it was worth the wait. Bring a snack it is long.

2. Samantha says:

No worries girl, Looking forward to the double header!

3. Noreen S. says:

Hi Kelly , I know what you mean. I had a day today also. We will be here tomorrow..Sweet dreams.

4. Bazzethound says:

I’ll look forward to it!

Things are looking better down here in Bazzethound-Ville. I’m starting to leave home more and am going to reunite with an old friend next week. I’m having my house cleaned for me and it’s a huge weight off of my shoulders. Its the one “good” thing about being declared disabled- I afford some help if I save in other areas. A clean, organized home is a great remedy for chronic pain, depression and anxiety. Whodathunkit? I just had to have the courage to let a stranger into my messy little world.

This blog has shown me that I’m not the only one suffering. For that, sweet KellyMae, I thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Stay strong, Bazzethound! Been there, done that, got the t-shirt!

Take care of bidnez, miss kelly!

Bazzethound: I’m really proud of you. I know it is really hard and the anxiety is crazy but seeing a friend can do wonders. At least you have friends that didn’t desert you because you went weird. I’m really happy for you. Just remember when that voice is saying no you can’t, take an extra anxiety pill and tell it to go fuck itself yes you can.

5. hbbeachbun says:

I can’t wait!!!!

6. Rosie Grace says:

no worries…your blogs are well worth the wait. Hope you’re doing well.

7. Tamara says:

I can’t wait…..

8. debilu2 says:

I’ll be looking forward to it!

9. o boy, t’will be good! anxiously waiting..tap tap tap! 🙂 thanks Kelly! love love love your column!

10. uniden0014 says:

hope all is well, you’re the last thing I read before going to bed. Cya soon!

11. your take on the debacle is always worth the wait !

12. Ruthanne says:

Can’t wait! I hope it involves pressing charges against people for slander and shit…but if not Karma will get them like will that nasty Wormy and company.
    Hope all is well!!

13. margaret says:

Double Kelly, WOW. Can’t wait. DeMarte and Juan ! What a pair ! Take your time Kelly, I will be waiting because it is so worth it. Only you can make it real..

14. Sherlock1005 says:

Looking forward to your next blogs Kelly – you will have lots and lots of awesome information to write about. Dr. D exposed the lying killer for what she really is over and over and over and over today !! Boy, did Stabby’s secret testimony plan backfire !! The 4 idiots of the apocalypse just can’t get it through their dunderheads that Juan is SOOOO much smarter than all of them x a billion and anything they can come up with. Wormi and Willy opened up the door nice and wide and Juan is walking right in to hand them their asses on a silver platter !! Love it ! 🙂

Hee hee! I haven’t looked because I want it from the Queen, but I’m delighted already!!!! Hooray!

• Samantha says:

Well said sherlock! 😀 smarter than them x a billion hahaha true true! Love juan! And demarte actually interviewed people, what a novel idea! Great day!