A Really Big Mean Dog Rant About Justice

Everybody needs to take a deep cleansing breath right about now.

As your Queen/Dean of Fuckery/Law Professor/resident sarcasm expert, sometimes it is up to me to make the hard decisions and I’m making one now.  Unfortunately, the things I am about to say are no doubt going to upset some of you, but I speak from experience and from a place that has come to accept that life is not all sunshine and rainbows and unicorns.

I have watched twitter today, for the first time in months.  I’m very sorry that I did.  There has been fighting, there has been name calling, there has been freaked out posts every 2 seconds.  Every time Juan, or Flores or one of the Alexanders moves there are 50 bajillion tweets about what it all means.  I’m about to tell you.  IT MEANS NOTHING.

The Jury has been out for a long time.  They have already come back and had to have a dynamite charge given.  This means that as of this minute they are deadlocked.  There is no conspiracy, there is no stealth juror.  If anything, the weight of knowing you are the person responsible for the death of a living person, even one as vile and undeserving of that life is maybe to much to have to carry for some of them for the rest of their natural lives.  The Jury did not give an oath to give death because if they had there would have been no need for a penalty phase.  They said they would be able to impose death if they felt it was merited. There is a huge difference there.  A grand canyon sized one.

I believe strongly that we may have a hung jury. AGAIN.  I’m not saying that is a hundred percent, but I would say that odds are good.  Now I’m going to say the thing that is going to bother some of you.  If we have a hung Jury, so fucking what.  So what if the jury hangs again.  Stabby is still convicted, Stabby is still going to Perryville and Stabby is still going to be sentenced.  And if anyone thinks that Not a Judge would give her anything less than natural life is out of their minds because her career as a jurist would be over.  In theory she could, but odds are slim to none.  And in reality this solves oh so many problems.  With a death penalty Stabby can appeal for the next 20 years.  20 more years of the spotlight every time she files an appeal.  What if during one of those appeals she is granted a new trial and the Alexanders have to go through this all over again.  What about them?  I know they want her to die right now.  And I totally get that, I really truly do.  I’d want her to die. But being sentenced to death and the sentence being carried out are two entirely different animals.  What if Arizona abolishes the death penalty before her number is up after all of those appeals?  The way things are going with lethal injection I wouldn’t be even remotely surprised.

Imagine for a moment what natural life in Perryville would be like for the special little snowflake that is Stabby fucking Einstein.  All of my sources tell me that she will be a target from the moment she sets foot in the place.  Imagine the cred that someone who managed to shank her.  People do get killed in prison sometimes, but it is not a rampant thing like they would have you believe on TV, and besides, the inmates would probably have more fun air holing her a couple of times then flat out killing her.   Imagine what it will be like for her when the spotlight is turned off for the last time and she has to assimilate into a prison where she is basically hated.  Where everyone has heard all the versions of her trumped up bullshit.  No more trips to the courthouse, no more being the center of attention, no more anything.  Just spending time in her 4 x 6 cell with nothing to do but read and think about how it was her that got her where she is now.

A lifetime of prison food.  A lifetime of prison entertainment and prison noise and prison showers.  A lifetime of absolute misery.  I like the idea of watching her slowly rot in prison.  Don’t get me wrong, I will be doing the happy dance along with the rest of you if it is death, but I may do an even bigger one if it is LWOP.  Life for this particular person is a much worse punishment than death as far as I am concerned.  Does she deserve to die?  In my opinion yes she does for the horrific acts perpetrated on Travis Alexander.  Will she die?  I think not.

Another thought.  Do you think that Travis would want revenge or repentance?   Think about that, and the man he was.  Do you really think that a man the caliber of Travis Alexander would be screaming for her death or do you think he would try and find it in his heart to forgive her for what she has done?  I think Travis was that kind of man.  I think (although of course I can not know) but I think he would think that her having to live with what she has done for the rest of her natural life would be the ultimate punishment.

And that is my two cents on deliberations as they stand.

Justice in whatever form it comes for Travis Alexander and please god let his family have some peace.

RBMD peacing the fuck out.

139 Responses to A Really Big Mean Dog Rant About Justice

1. spellbound4 says:

Thank you, Kelly. You speak words of wisdom.

2. Ruthanne says:

Well said. I agree, although I have been teary eyed all day, and not feeling all that well, stomach in knots. It just needs to be done soon. I can only imagine if I feel like this, what the family and close friends of Travis’ feel like.

It has been a weird day. Even I got called a bitch on Twitter today, and I NEVER say anything to piss anyone off ever. I was actually laughing at a mistake I made, at myself, and someone took it wrong and got pissed off. I ultimately had to block her, as did another woman in the back and forth, she actually suggested I do it. I have never had to block someone on Twitter before. And even after she called me a bitch I never engaged, I was still perfectly nice. It was weird. People were jumping all over people left and right for nothing. I don’t get people. Guess that’s why I avoid most of them. LOL

I hope you’re feeling well Kelly.

Ruthane, I am sorry that there are people out there like that! I’m proud that you didn’t go down to that persons level and retort back…someone interrupted my conversation last night…and then called ME a TROLL…rather than even defend myself against a wrongful slam, I just blocked the person! No sense in arguing with a brick wall..that’s what they seek…for you to lower yourself to their level…and be as frustrated as they are…block them and move on, honey…much love!

• Barbara Annechino says:

I don’t tweet, but yesterday a group of women I know from other groups were ganging up on a mentally ill woman and harassing her. Many of us were mortified because of the people involved. I managed to track down one of the leaders of this group on FB and read the horrific things she was saying about and to the mentally ill woman. Imagine my surprise when I found out that the woman I found is somone that recently had doings with Kelly. I was able to have my say before I was blocked though!

Hai Barbara. That is exactly why I quit twitter. People are friends, then they aren’t. Perfectly sane people go off the deep end. I certainly don’t need it and I’m sorry you had to encounter it. I can guess who you got into it with regarding me and thank you for sticking up for me. Have a great night, see you tomorrow.

Hai Ruthanne. I think I answered this already but the comments have picked this moment to go wonky again and I can’t find it. First, thank you. I get it though about being teary eyed all day. We have all of us somehow become a peripheral part of the Alexander family. We hurt with them and we are outraged with them and we even feel victimized like them so your reaction is totally reasonable. Twitter is just a mess. One big fight and I choose not to participate. I used to like it there, but as this trial comes to an end I find it completely intolerable. I don’t get people either, neither do many of us here. I think that is why this place is so great. Thank you for asking and I am indeed feeling much better.

• margie lee says:

I agree kelly look at how much she has aged in the last year that’s why she did’nt want media cameras in the court room

Hai Margie. Absolutely. Wonder what she is going to look like in another couple of years.

3. Bazzethound says:

Kinda makes me glad I’m not on Twitter. It’s been my preference after deep consideration that she gets LWOP. It’ll take away her “special snowflake spotlight” (TM pending) AND the Alexander family will be done. I don’t think she’ll ever actually be given the needle even if that’s her sentence either.

The other trial I’m interested in is the Justin Ross Harris one. I think the Boston trial is going to be a long, dry, technical slam dunk. (If those actually exist.)

• spellbound4 says:

I plan to follow the Harris trial.

Hai Spellbound. Depending on what the coverages are going to be like, we may be able to cover a couple. I will at the very least keep a daily recap of Harris because many people are interested. So I’ve got you covered.

• spellbound4 says:

There was no “reply” in your answer, so I am saying THANK YOU” for having updates of the Harris trial. You are sweet!

• spellbound4 says:

haha! I didn’t know it would reply under your note. Time for sleepy head to get to bed here. ‘Night

Oh no problem Spellbound. There is a lot of interest and I don’t mind at all. Thanks for the interest.

Hi Bazzet. As I just told Ruthanne, the comments have again gone wonky, so if I have answered you already I apologize. Exactly. Once the door slams shut on her cell door we can all begin to forget she ever existed and I want that more than I could ever say. I’ve never ever hated someone I have never even had a conversation with before, but that thing, I hope she dies a long slow painful death. As I said, I will be covering Ross for sure so no worries. Have a great night.

4. Sherlock1005 says:

Very well said Kelly ! LWP will be no picnic. She will rot away like the garbage that she is.

You are absolutely correct! The ONLY difference between LWOP And death is that with death the AZ taxpayers will be bound to pay for her continuing to work the system for another 20 years…LWOP means she’s got to psychic her own lawyer! like yeah! Ok, so what, if she’s able to get a fukking job that pays 25 cents an hour? All gods chillins gotta work…why should she be allowed to sit on her ass? Know what kind if jobs? Cleaning the bathrooms, serving meals, scrubbing, sweeping and mopping floors…washing plates, taking out the garbage, working in the laundry…she won’t even be able to have a great job, with the advancement potential of..lets see…hummmm…WAITRESS?????? HAHAHAHAHA! Yea, let that hussy get off her ass and scrub some damed floors!

Just to remind you…PATRICIA KRENWINKLE/LESLIE VAN HOUTON have had at LEAST 17 (SEVENTEEN) parole hearings…and Sharon Tate’s SISTER shows up at every one of them…It doesn’t matter what those two women do…THEY WILL NEVER GET OUT!! If you think for a MINUTE that the ALEXANDER FAMILY would miss ANY PAROLE HEARING…think again…in the UNLIKELY event that she DID get 25 TO LIFE…there is NO GUARANTEE that she would EVER be released.

NO MATTER WHAT…she’s still going to be in PRISON…the very worst things for arias is a) being told what to do…and b) not being able to travel!!! And guess what? She won’t have either!!!!

God bless America and RBMD,

• Sherlock1005 says:

Hell yeah ! What MamaVia said !!
      You know MV – the way you explain her “jobs”, sort of reminds of a fairy tale, except in this one Hodi is the ugly step-sister and she ain’t going to any ball ! If she’s lucky, one day she might get to participate in movie night at Perryville – now that sounds like fun !!

Damn straight! Clean those toilets! Muck those showers! Hurry up and eat ya got 10 minutes and then you get to wash the dishes!

• hbbeachbun says:

Well said Mama

• Totally agree! I am confused by TA’s family saying they “never want to have to look at JA again!”
      Well, don’t they realize that if JA gets DP, they WILL have to look at her again at some point??? Plus, it will give JA more of what she craves: attention!
      Let her rot away, forgotten, with lwop!

Hai Linda: I think I do. They are still in the rage phase of their grief and every lie that comes out of her mouth opens an already almost mortal wound up again. I agree that if she just goes away they don’t have to worry about appeals and stuff. In the long run I think it would be better mentally for them even if they can’t see it right now. I so want them to have some peace.

• Deb says:

Mama, that list of chores put a big smile on my face…I may even stop feeling sorry for myself ’cause I work two jobs now! 🙂

Even though your words weren’t very Mary Poppins-y…I have to say I agree with you. This farcical drama has lasted longer than it should have and has given the inmate a distorted view of her relevance and ‘celebrity’ status. The inmate’s inane smirk is going to be wiped off her face when the reality of it all sets in…no attorneys or hired guns at her beck and call…no valid “journalists” hanging on her ankles trying to keep abreast of ongoing news…no family to complain about or to…she will have only a very few like-minded, self-absorbed, survivalists who will use and manipulate her to gain attention or favors…or steal her (in her own mind) thunder.

I pray for the Alexander’s healing to begin no matter what the jury decides; their lives have been put on hold for far too long – and that is never justifiable.

7. Thank you kelly, love this post. Love love love it.

8. Kristine says:

This is so very true Kelly. Thank you for your perspective. It really bothers me to think of the Alexander family being dragged back into court every couple of years to deal with her State paid for appeals. Either way, she will be leading a miserable life behind bars.

Kristine. That is it for me too. That family is sooo close to the breaking point. It’s enough. Nobody should have to keep doing this.

9. Mags Vazquez says:

I don’t like the fact Numnuts , and his gang of thieves actually made an impact with the jury. Makes me sick.

Mags…personally, I think it is less Numbnutz made an impact than it is the difficulty to get 12 people to agree…AND that all those people need to be able to “Live with their decision”…its a lot easier to sit in our recliner and say “death” than it is to vote for death in the jury room. Numbnutz word were just that…words…it APPEARS that 4 of the 12 are “life” (that’s my prediction, anyway). That’s enough in Florida for death!

We have all prayed for “Justice”…perhaps the Supreme Being knows what would be more cruel for Arias…the probability she will be in “protective custody” anyway…due to her notoriety!

Thank you Queen for leading us through this mess.

Thanks for your words of wisdom! I’ve been thinking LWOP is best for her for a long time and for the very reasons you set forth. It would be hardest on her. The lack of attention will be oh so hard for little Stabbykins. I was considering being a Twit, even got a handle, but took a long look at all of it and decided nope – not going in there! I’ve been working all day (now staying late because I can’t focus, ha!) and realized I barely have time for my favorite blogs, so no twittering for me. Which reminds me of a joke – did you know that Facebook, Twitter and You Tube are going to merge into one big company called YouTwitFace? Hope I made you laugh a little!

Hai Truly. Twitter is a scary place. I think LWOP would suck so hard for her it makes me happy. Does that make me a bad person? LOL yup you made me laugh.

Truly, I loved the merger joke!!!

13. Ann C says:

Reading your post written today made me feel better, I agree the DP just gives her more attention and that is the last thing I want. Just hopeful JA gets natural life.

Kelly, A most wonderful post. You summed it all up so well. On Death Row, Stabby would continue to be a ‘celebrity’ of sorts. As just another lifer…….she is nothing. No fame/no glory. She might get one interview but that’s about it. ALL will fade in so short a time that she just might have a heart-attack!
    I loved that you listed the jobs she may have. I do have to add, she will ‘aspire’ to work in the library. Good luck Stabby, it will take you about 15 years as I’m sure there are more EDUCATED inmates there with LESS restrictions and MORE time-in. (Even Martha Stewart scrubbed floors and toilets……and she had DEGREES).
    So, for now, keep on smirking Hodi……that smirk will last all of 5 min. once you hit the Perryville gates. ‘ABANDON HOPE ALL YE WHO ENTER HERE’.

Thanks Renae. That I think, not being a “celebrity” would about kill her. Slowly,like death by a million paper cuts and I find that very fitting. Like I said, I would be thrilled with Death, but I think LWOP would be so much worse for her.

15. Lori g says:

I want the jury to be definitive with either life or death, none of this hung crap. Can’t say I’m not disappointed. It sucks that hodi and her duhfense won. Can’t wait to see nurmis updated website. He will be gloating.

I hardly think life behind bars , knowing you will never leave…..is WINNING!

• Lori g says:

She can actually get a job after 30-60 days. She will make a life even though it’s not what we would want for ourselves. Apparently media interview with inmates say they are looking forward to meeting her. Not sure if that’s good or not

Hai Lori. I’d like a unanimous Jury too. The problem with that is that Nurmi unfortunately has done his job much as I despise his job, he seems to be good at it. I don’t however count it as a win. Anything that puts her away for ever, even if not underground is a win for Travis and his family.

• Exactly; Nurms did a great job dragging TA through the mud.
        It was just too icky with the phone sex, pictures, texts.
        And the thing is, with some jurors, it WILL have hurt to read how TA’s fantasies were degrading to JA; women in general, actually. I mean, “tied to a tree, sticking it all the way”… “rejoicing in being a whore”…etc, etc.
        Sorry, but this shows incredible hypocrisy, double standard, and that TA is not a saint after all. It could give a couple jurors something to hang their “no DP” decision on.
        They will certainly still be horrified at what JA did to TA, and it’s doubtful they will believe the DV accusations, but they might make the leap that this was a crime of passion.

16. hbbeachbun says:

I agree with Kelly 100%

17. miski says:

Life without parole works for me, and Kelly is right that may be the worse punishment for her if you please.
    She will get to meet Angela Simpson who absolutely hates Stabby.
    Now that should be very interesting to say the least. Angela is the woman who killed a paraplegic. She drove a 4 inch nail into his scalp
    among other things and said she was not sorry about it. As a matter of fact she said she did not mind going to Perryville because half her family was there and that she will be happy to see and be with them. SMH

I think I would rather be drawn and quartered than go face to face with Angela Simpson. That bitch scares me and I’ve only ever seen her on youtube. No soul in that woman. None at all.

Found 1 really great tweet to sum it up:
    Michael Timmermann ‏@Mike_Timmermann · 20m20 minutes ago
    Justice? When #JodiArias becomes what’s-her-name

19. Ginger says:

So true the words you speak. Arizona hasn’t executed a woman since 1930 and that one didn’t go so well. LWOP is the way to go. And since Stabby hasn’t started begging for death like she said she would, best that she go be with her people in Perryville.

20. I saw peeps on twitter with their panties in a wad just because JA smiled on her way out…
    Big deal! All that shows is how arrogant and deluded she is.
    JA will not be smiling for long once she is suited up and on her way to Perryville.
    So, I hope JA gets LW0P; it really WILL be her worst nightmare. No more media attention! Plus, the other prisoners there will not be impressed by Miss Thang!
    JA will “live” a long, fearful, miserable life.
    And that is perfectly fine with me.

• 0h, also…JA did not win ANYTHING in court today; even Nurms was objecting to the Dynamite Charge and calling for yet another mistrial. LoL!!!
      For fuck’s sake, don’t peeps get it that JA is a convicted, first degree murderer??? They act like this jury is deliberating what has ALREADY been decided!
      JA will NEVER see the light of day again with LW0P.
      However, I hear that with DP, there may be room for reversible error on one of the automatic, tax-paid appeals.
      Anyone cool with that? Anyone?

Linda: I agree. I think some people think that because Nurmi did basically re present his case in chief which for the life of me I cannot understand. It may be a slightly abridged version, but he totally did. And yes with the DP I can see at least 5 instances of potentially reversible error.

Twitter is a crazy place and I try to not go there anymore.

• I check on twitter a couple times during court hrs.
        But it’s annoying trying to wade through all the lame memes, “clever” comments, and myriad other b.s.

21. CarlyBrewer says:

Very well written article, Kelly. I agree with you with the exception that the DP sends a clear message that the jury didn’t buy her or her DT bullshit. We all know that in Arizona, the DP will never actually be carried out. The thought of her being in solitary for 23 hours a day makes me happy, knowing she can’t reach the outside world. I will be happy with LWOP though, with the hopes that Angela Simpson makes Arias her personal bitch. No more Starbucks for Stabby. Hope she loves green balogna. I feel so bad for the family but believe justice was meted out to Arias with the guilty verdict. She can waste away in Perryville for all I care. My only regret was that this trial didn’t take place in Texas where she would have fried in about six years.

LWOP is probably better…because…yall are probably too young to remember, but the Supremes declared the death penalty unconstitutional in 1976 (I think)..Charlie Manson, et al, who had received the death penalty, we’re all given LWP…they’ve ALL been eligible for YEARS! Only public outcry has kept those killers behind bars..PRIMARILY due to SHARON TATE’s SISTER, who attends EVERY SINGLE HEARING!

I stay on top of the DP information…I’m almost done with my visit to death row post…in that, I discuss which states have already outlawed the death penalty, and currently there is a moratorium on executions in the United States. I won’t get on a rant here, but her LWOP won’t be overturned…DEATH might be. That the jury Is HUNG, TELLS JSS LOUD AND CLEAR that HER constituency WANTS the PRINCESS put AWAY…

She will most probably go with LWOP instead of 25-life.

I’m not yelling…I’m “stressing” words!

• LoL Mama! I STRESS with words a lot too.
        I’m old enough to remember the Tate/ LaBianca murders. Horrific. AND it’s a great example of how the laws can change in favor of the murderer. That is an unintended consequence of being so blood thirsty for the DP.

Hai Carly. Thank you. I do agree with you about the clear message from the Jury. Unfortunately I just do not see it happening. If they have been given a dynamite charge they are deadlocked and nobody is budging. It is used when the votes are always exactly the same. Since there are usually three votes per day minimum that is a huge deadlock. I’d rather just have some peace for the family and finally let Travis rest in peace.

22. Constance says:

I have to apologize for not know why because I think she SHOULD be hated as she is utterly hateful.
    But the rest of the inmates in for life at Perryville aren’t exactly full of remorse, conscience, ethics, etc., etc., so why in particular would they hate Stabby (and make her life more miserable than being in prison already is?)

Because of JSS allowing the defense to trash Travis with their lies, because of the length of time the jurors are still deliberating, it’s pretty clear it isn’t going to be the DP.

I feel very badly for Travis AND the Alexanders – there is NO justice with how this case has been handled.
    JSS wrecked it out of her own weakness, ego and blatant insensitivity to the the rights of the victim.

What her job SHOULD have been in court was not to toady to the defense and Stabby the psychopath — but to run a tight ship.
    Such a shame….

If only someone would do unto Stabby what she did unto Travis.
    JSS might think twice after the fact t is someone in HER family who had been brutally deliberately murdered was subject to a Judge like her.

Stabby being able to make or have ANY “friends” in prison is disgusting.
    To be able to have a radio or tv or books is even too good for her.
    To be able to have ANY sort of visitors or be able to make phone calls is too good for her.

Stabby exudes sick evil and it has touched every single person who knows Travis, knows OF Travis, or has watched this trial.
    She brings darkness with her at every breath, every utterance, every gesture.

I will be very glad to have the jury deliberations of this protracted penalty phase end because it has been emotional torture, just as the trial was emotional torture.
    Something that should have been swift and sure and stuck a needle in Stabby’s smirking lying manipulative arm post-haste instead became a convoluted endless miasma of watching a psychopath and her team call the shots in a courtroom.

THIS blog post is the only thing that has given me any comfort.

Let me know what you think.

God Bless Travis and His Family.

Yall know my brain is officially old…and that since I was hatched, not born that I’m just an old dinosaur…my COPD is just the effect of that giant meteor that hit and blew up all that dust…but Renae and I survived (huh, Renae?)

Ok…now that you know about my old brains…I heard/read SOME fukkin WHERE that Hoho’s room is all prepped for her whether it’s death or life–same old 7×12 room! Now, have yall ever been camping? Think about what you slept in…was it larger/smaller than 7×12?

Once upon a time, in a land far away, Mama decided that she was gonna retire, buy an RV, and travel the U.S. of A…the RV was about 7 maybe 8 feet wide…and 32 feet long. Mama drove (yes, all by herself) all the way from Newport Beach, CA to Tampa, FL…(because, you see, mama has huge huevitas!) by the time se got to Tampa…it was several weeks, cause she made lots of stops…she was kinda tired of driving…and decided to stay in Tampa for Christmas….and New Year…and St.Patties day…and Easter…as a matter of fact…mama just decided to stay…and she never DID get to New Port Richie…never got back to Texas…

Mama had this Grand Idea, you see…that it might be FUN to live in the RV full time…and just go where the wind blows…the REMEEMING value of an RV, instead of a tent, is that there’s a HUGE KING SIZE BEDin the back…and a shower, and a toilet…and a kitchen…

Well…even tho this thing was 32 feet long…and even tho I could go out side…walk the beach…walk trails…go to the pool…go to the grocery store…

You.eventually.go.nuts.in.that.small.space!!

What I had that Hoho won’t….

King size-Olympic mattress with Tempurpedic foam
    PRINCESS Has a 2″thick pad to put on the stainless steel TWIN bolted to the wall!

There was MANY feet and a wall between my head and my toilet!
    PRINCESS head is inches from her TOILET

I could sleep till noon!
    PRINCESS Must be up and OUT of her bed by 7am EVERY morning!

I had TWO TVs…one in the living space, one in the bedroom
    PRINCESS can EARN ONE 13″ TV

I had a “kitchenette” and a “dining nook”
    PRINCESS gets to …um…eat prison food!

Even in my little rolling home…I had a closet for my Dooney handbags, my Coach bags, my Bernina sewing machine, all my colored pencils, pastels, my paint brushes, oil and acrylic paints, my canvases, my paint surfaces, all my crochet stuff, my Noritake China, my Pfaltzgraff stoneware, my Waterford glassware, my crystal CHRISTMAS ornaments, my mothers silverware, my John Hardy silver jewelry, my cashmere sweaters, my leather trousers (MAMA!) my leather jackets and coats…and 44 pair of shoes!
    PRINCESS is allowed one pair of shoes. Orange clothing…needless to say…no Coach hand bag!

**I** had a glass of champagne tonite to celebrate my birthday with my husband…and I’m having dinner with my son on Thursday
    PRINCESS will never taste champagne again, never have a husband OR a SON

AND.SHE.CANT.DECIDE.TO.JUST.FIND.A.NEW.PLACE.TO.LIVE.WHEN.SHE WANTS.TO!!!

So, when you think her torment isn’t enough…count the things YOU have that the Princess never will touch again….

iPad, car keys, walk the dog, 60″ TV, name your favorite restaurant, bubble bath, hot tub, swimming pool….

There you go!

Damn Mama, That meteor was COLD & DARK……we survived…..and now, from where I sit, it seems like we must have been hit by another one cause it is damn COLD. Think we hatched from those thousand year old eggs the Chinese like so much.

What? Cold? Hmmm…where i am…it says 83 degrees tomorrow! I had to turn on the a/c today!

Let’s see…clothes of the day…short SKORT – cuz that’s what accommodates our chubby little Dino-body…and of course, regulation short sleeve t-shirt…and…um…flip flops….oh, yes, and don’t forget the dark sunglasses…cuz I’m so bright, I might blind myself!

You WERE asking for the daily weather and fashion report for the well dressed Dino-ette…(or is it Din-ette?)

• Connie Rust says:

Hey Mama….when can I move in with you?

Well, we can ask Boo if he would mind sharing one of his Tempurpedic dog beds with you…(daddy seemed to think he needed one UPstairs and one DOWNstairs!) I wanna know why the dog has a nicer bed than mama and papa do?

You’d only stay thru April, Connie…when you are telling me about your beautiful weather, I’ll be complaining about 98 % humidity…and every day is 98 degrees…I will be dying!

• Connie Rust says:

Haha Mama….at least your dog has his own beds. Mine insist on taking over my bed….which is a very nice adjustable bed complete with massage. Sadly the dogs get to reap the benefits more than I do. They are stretched out right now while I’m cramped up on one side…..but no one spoiled here.
        You will never hear me complain about heat or humidity. I love them both. I’d much rather sweat than shiver.
        Snow is racking up out there right now at the tune of about 2 inches per hour.

• I had such a beautiful day and had that same thought MamaVia, about the sweet things in life she will never have again. Yesterday i had a strawberry frap, not skinny, and with the whipped cream on top. I cant believe how crazy this trial has made everybody everywhere, me included, it consumes my thoughts if i let it. I cant imagine for travis’s family and friends what torture it must be. I needed to step away. I listened to some beautiful wooden flute zen music, i love that its like the wind and the earth. I heard the wind chimes in the breeze and the birds chirping. I watched the colorful birds as they fluttered around taking turns at the bird feeder just outside my window, with my sweet kitty boy purring in my lap. I had a fabulous massage, a gift from valentine’s day, with essential oils to soothe the mind. Lovely dinner with my husband and son. Glass of wine. Yeah, i feel better! I just so want this to end, so the alexander family can begin to find peace. It is so heartbreaking what they have endured. Just silence her and take her away in chains already! That smug grin will slide right off her face within moments of arriving at perryville, and if it doesnt, somebody will remove it for her. The chances are slim but I just hope the jury can decide one way or the other, and serve it to her properly. and im pretty curious to hear what jss has to say in the end too.

• Well, my life is nowhere near as glam, Mama. But it’s a million times better than JA’s.
      I have a roof over my head, an old, paid for Subaru, and my little dachsie, Lily, to cuddle.

24. Nancy B says:

I care very much if she gets Life. I don’t believe she should have *any* opportunity to take college courses or have a job or more privileges. I want 23 hour per day solitary. I want no face to face visits or 6 times a year weekend picnics where family can bring her favorite foods that she misses and likes. I want visits only conducted through glass, food eaten in her solitary cell. If there were a penalty that allowed that without eventually *maybe* getting the needle then that would satisfy me BUT we DON’T currently have that option. I want all the fuckery with Twitter and T shirt selling and incorporated art selling scams and eyeglass auctions to immediately stop. I want the death penalty because she truly is deserving of it. I can’t tell you how freaked out and really shocked I was to see her purposefully giving Samantha the throat slit gesture after Samantha’s VIS during the 1st trial. I had to watch it several times because I just had such difficulty in believing what I was seeing. SOOOO manipulative and totally EVIL. There is not even a smidgen of contrition in her soulless shell. I’d have liked this jury to see the video of her throat slit gesture to Samantha. Mickee D caught it and there is absolutely NO doubt how intentional that gesture is. She is true EVIL personified! Jodi doesn’t ever apologize or show remorse. She seems to equate an apology as admitting responsibility–as if it were an acceptable replacement. If she could be handed down a life sentence with no possibility for parole, and serve in max custody full time for her entire sentence that would be A GIFT.

• Connie Rust says:

What Nancy said…..

• Lori g says:

Well said Nancy. There seems to be a lot of confusion about LWOP. There was a brief interview with the perryville warden. He said that she could get a job as early as 30-60 days in custody. Marissa DeVault got a job after 60 days and she had been in trouble! Rumor has it that there is an interview floating around with some perryville women that can’t wait to meet her and in a good way. It makes me sick. If there was such a thing as solitary for the rest of her life, I could live with that. It’s only the Alexander’s wishes that are important.

Lori, I think you are wrong on that. It is not what the Alexander’s WANT that is important.( They would probably WANT her drawn and quartered and they would WANT their brother back. ) What is important is what the LAW requires. The law requires a unanimous vote by the jury for death. If the jury does not give it……..she gets life. That is the Law. I think Arizona went well above and beyond to TRY and get the family what they wanted. After the first hung jury, (on the penalty phase) in almost any other state, this would have ended. The LAW in Arizona allowed them to TRY again for the family. It needs to end.

25. Sherry says:

I really don’t care if it is DP or LWOP but what gives me shivers is to think that if she gets LWP and she has 25 years (or less) to sit in that 7X12 room and THINK. The master of manipulation will easily sway a clemency board and then she’ll be able to put all the plans she plotted out while doing nothing and wreak havoc on all those who ‘wronged’ her and hurt her special little feelings. Can you imagine what would happen? Well, I guess then the next jury won’t have the mitigation factor of ‘she’s never been in trouble before’ to worry about, or the ‘she was only 27’ one.

Can anyone explain to me how each and every text between Stabby and Travis was allowed into evidence, but the ones in the Hernández trail which say ‘with NFL just so you know’ is deemed too prejudicial?

26. Nancy B says:

There are “hobby and craft” services available for inmates, depending on their “Phase” classification. UURRGHH, it appears that inmates who participate in the hobby/craft activities are afforded the opportunity to SELL their work through the Arizona Prison Arts And Trades Outlet! The more I dig into the prison system services for non-death row inmates, the more it appears that JA may end up having a lot more access to the things that drive her ego. I’m in no way implying that incarcerated women shouldn’t have access to education, work, exercise and other activities that may help them serve out their sentences while gaining valuable skills that may help them when they are released – it’s just that if JA is given what I would consider the ultimate and unwarranted gift of life, it sickens me to think of her furthering her monetized “artistic” ventures and having these opportunities that Travis will never have.

• Sherry says:

Oh now that just isn’t right. JA selling her ‘art’ is disgusting and if anyone does not need an ego boost it is that WOBO.

I wish there were a way to take away her crayons…Gary SHOULDNT have had oils either! The issue is that some people will buy that crap!

Last I looked, arias was losing supporters,,,and the only supporters she will have are probably people who need a little assistance with daily life, or ride the short bus to school…

Interestingly…because Europeans are so anti-death, many DP inmates get a LOT of financial support from them! That’s ok…I can’t tell anyone what is right or wrong for them…I can only give the facts, and let them decide for them selves!

Maybe one of my Canadian friends can tell me if they have LWOP up there or not? If I remember correctly, Sweden has a maximum imprisonment of 25 years…but I’m not sure.

As my husband says…”if everyone would treat each person as they wish to be treated, I would be out of a job!” (And so would Nurmi!)

I KNOW that there were murderers and child mongers in the 50s and 60s…but it sure seems like we hear a lot more about the horrible things people do to one another. It makes me very sad.

I wish we didn’t NEED the death penalty, or LWOP…but it appears we do.

Mama: I wish there was a way to take away everything. No crayons, no books, no checkers, no television. Just her alone with her thoughts. Life in Prison in Canada is 25 years unless you are deemed a dangerous offender at which point they can hold you indefinitely like Paul Bernardo.

“Technically” in Canada, the maximum sentence is 25 years to life. What is NOT said, is that you still have to ‘make’ parole. The parole board is not stupid here. They have a long record of dealing with sick fucks and if anyone thinks that Bernardo or the Magnotta or a dozen other sickos will EVER be released…….well, think again. Just because they are ‘eligible’ for parole does not mean they will ever get it. I know some really bright people who are even eligible for deportation who are still ‘in’ after 30+ years……and know they will never be released! (Not because they have not ‘behaved’ or their crime was especially gruesome, but because they killed a policeman.) Let them (parole board) hear that an inmate dared to ‘bother’ or ‘contact’ or ‘intimidate'( thru a third party) a victim……..well, see how well they do at a parole hearing! Not to mention, that 25 to life is SEPARATE and DISTINCT from any additional sentences they may receive for any ‘mischief’ they get their butts into while doing their original sentence.
        I sleep well at night. Let them play all their little games inside. They only really get to play them on each other……which is karma at it’s finest!

Renae is correct. disregard what I said because she said it way better.

Maybe she can make macaroni necklaces and sell those. I want to see what is going to happen with the “irrevocable trust” once this case is disposed of. Any bets on if she takes a public defender for her appeal if she gets life (she is entitled to one.) I will give 2 to 1 for anybody that says she gets a high priced private attorney. Lets start a pool.

27. Constance says:

Mama Vie, THANK YOU. That made me feel much better.
    Hugely better.

You’re right, I guess buying new ANYTHING at the mall will be totally out of the question for her, as will ordering online goodies from stores, enjoying a day at the beach, a day at the ski slopes, a day in the forest, well anything outside that is pretty with clean smelling air and oodles of space to see far and wide WITHOUT bars or barbed wire!!!

A birthday party with her favorite cake will be out of the question.
    Browsing the local bookstore, having a new goose down pillow to sleep on, having the ability to turn out the lights when she feels like it.
    Redecorating will be out of the question – no “Love it or List it” home renovations or “Fixer Upper” with Chip & Joanna for her!

I’ll think about all that while I’m eating chilled Beau Soileil oysters on the half shell with ginger mignonette, a 2.5″ thick 8 oz. rare filet mignon with peppercorn sauce, fresh garden asparagus sautéed in a lemon-butter sauce, and a freshly baked apple tart with calvados ice cream for dessert:)
    Before the steaming hot cafe au lait or caramel macchiato comes of course:)

I’ll think about that while I’m at the Spa on my birthday getting an 80 minute massage lying on a heated table pad and soft flannel sheets in an incredibly peaceful 14 x 12′ treatment room with soft music and aromatherapy.

I’ll think about that when I take a wonderful long bath in a soaking tub filled with a few drops of essential oils, and a huge fluffy bath sheet to dry off with, before I put on my clean silk undies and nightgown with the lace at the neck and cuffs.

I’ll think about that when I wonder WHERE oh WHERE do i want to travel this year on vacation?
    And hmmm, the fresh flowers in the family room certainly look pretty, and the daffodils and bearded iris are blooming right outside the window and….

I’ll think about that when I relish having freedom, having choice, having dogs wag their tails when they see me, going to the grocery store for fresh fruit, wow, just about everything!

Oh Mama Vie, you said EXACTLY the right things:):):)

28. Connie Rust says:

Kelly….I agree with a lot of what you said…especially all the tweeting. I stayed off fb today because I can’t stand all the jury bashing. I’ve been there and I can tell you it’s no easy task. I have not had to decide between life and death so I can only imagine what that must be like. I’m still not ready to give up on the jury. No jury wants to hang. It’s like the scarlet letter to a jury. But I do not think we will see a life verdict. I think it will be DP or hung….but that’s just my opinion (and we all know what that means).
    What I disagree with is her life if she gets LWOP. She adapts to any situation and I think a life sentence will be no different. She will adapt and make a life for herself in prison. At least on death row that wouldn’t be as easy for her to do. I don’t think we use the DP enough in this country and we certainly don’t carry it out enough…but I’d be ok with her dying of old age in prison as long as it’s on death row. I agree we will probably never see her executed. Look at that woman in Georgia. They halted her execution last night because the drugs were ‘cloudy’. Gimme a break!
    I’m praying this jury goes for the DP because that’s the right thing to do but if they vote life so be it. That’s our justice system in this country whether I agree with it or not. I personally don’t think a jury should decide on the sentence. I think they should decide if the person is DP eligible but the judge should decide whether she gets it or not. But that’s not how it works.
    I guess we will see what tomorrow brings. #giterdone

Hai Connie: Thank you. Twitter has become a roman coliseum as of late and I want no part of it. I’m not getting into a twitter fight with anybody. Jury bashing is ridiculous. If you haven’t done it you have no idea the weight that is on their shoulders. I’ve never been a juror but I would not want to have to decide if someone lives or dies. Although I can tell you that I would have no problem voting for death for Stabby BUT we know the whole story and the jury does not. They know the cherry picked pieces and that is all. I agree that the dp would be the right thing to do in this particular instance, but that is a very heavy row to hoe. Whatever the outcome, we win. That is the way I am looking at it.
      Have a great night Connie. See you tomorrow.

• Connie Rust says:

I’m also not sure about this whole do over thing in AZ. IMO if the first jury hangs the judge should decide life or death. I don’t like juries deciding life or death anyway and bringing in a second jury with limited information is just a recipe for disaster.
        Here’s another thing that bothers me. If this jury votes life or hangs, the judge will set a date down the road for sentencing. Nurmi can then put on witnesses, etc to convince the judge to go with the 25 to life option. Knowing Nurmi he could drag that out for who knows how long while the skank escapes Perryville all that much longer. The only way she goes right to Perryville without passing GO is with a death sentence. A life sentence will just ensure a longer road for the Alexanders. We all know JSS has no sense of urgency so she will allow Nurmi to drag this on indefinitely. I am not ok with that!

Constance, I’m glad I helped you see a different point of view…here in another one…Patricia KRENWINKLE–arrested 12/1/1969 been imprisoned since then…45 years…she’s 67..

she has maintained a perfect prison record, and received a Bachelor’s degree in Human Services from the University of La Verne. She is active with prison programs such as Alcoholics Anonymous and Narcotics Anonymous and along with these involvements, she has also taught illiterate prisoners how to read. Reportedly, Krenwinkel writes both poetry and music, plays the guitar, plays on a prison volleyball team and gives dance lessons.

That may SOUND like a lot…but, I’m a bit younger than she is and I’ve lived 1000 times more. She last saw the beach in 1969…never been to Europe, Hawaii, Peru or China…never been on vacation at all actually. It’s really not hard to get a degree in prison, when you have nothing else to do..I worked a job and ran my own business…

While what she’s done over the past 45 years sounds comprehensive…if she were “crazy” would she be aware she was being punished? Doesn’t it hurt more for her to know how hard she’s worked to “rehabilitate”…and it makes no difference? It would be like getting an A in your class and your parents say “yea, so what? It wasn’t an A+…try harder next time!”

If you push till she doesn’t know where she is… It’s like this…what bothers you more…knowing the cheese is just beyond your reach? And no matter how much you stretch, you can’t reach it….Or being so crazy you don’t even care about cheese?

Parole denied 17 times!

• Constance says:

Hello again Mama,
      I wouldn’t want that life, am glad I will never make the choices that would end me up there.

30. margaret says:

I love all the comments and I agree with all of them. One thing was left out of jodis list of things, Matt, I got so sick of her, “I told Matt”, that it made me want to knock her head off. Jodi will get into trouble because she can’t work too long. I

31. reallybigmeandog says:

Hai Margaret. Thank you. I agree with you. Stabby cannot follow rules and hates being told what to do so I see a lot of solitary in her future.

32. spellbound4 says:

Kelly, I don’t know how you do it, but you seem to reply to every person who posts. I just want you to know that it means a lot — and is totally unnecessary. Shows what a great person you are, tho. Hugs! See ya tomorrow.

33. Thanks for expressing what I have been thinking!

By the way, it isn’t only Twitter. It’s in the comment sections of some news sites as well. I critiqued an article about this at the Examiner — suggesting the author add the correct facts about who pays for appeals. The author came back at me with such vitriol — calling me a Jodi supporter who is hoarding her money (which logically doesn’t even make sense from my comment); another called me a sociopath. Now I can understand emotions flying on blogs — but by the author herself on a news site? It was quite bizarre with a strange hoard mentality.

I am skipping Twitter and sticking to both reputable news reporters I trust and friendly blogs like this. That middle of the road crap where the hoards are emoting and flocking sometimes scares me.

I am also hating the way I hear folks talking about the jurors–crock pots and such. Very disrespectful and unwarranted.

Anyway, enjoying the writing here … keep it up!

Hai Prefertobeanon: This trial definitely seems to have brought the very worst out in some people. I do the same. Reporters I trust and blogs I enjoy. Thank you so much. I’m glad you like it here.

Gramma used to say that “you attract more ants with sugar than with vinegar”

I honestly don’t know what is wrong with people anymore…when I was a kid, if you said something naughty, someone would ask “do you kiss your mama with that mouth?”

Somehow, I guess maybe because they are hiding behind a computer screen, people say things that they wouldn’t say in front of their Gramma! (I mess up when I’m a little frustrated too, but for Pete’s sake, people!)

When Arias is done…I’m not a gonna be a Twit no more!

34. Brandy says:

If the jury hangs. it can take up to 6 weeks for sentencing. The duhfense can keep draggin it out and my quess is they will. The Judge would also allow it too cuz look at her track record so far. She loves the defense. also they can bring in new witnesses and the mom and family can speak and beg for shorter time in prison for their little angel. If this jury hangs be prepared for more stalling and lord knows what else. I am sick about the whole thing. My guess is this jury will hang tomorrow.

• Connie Rust says:

Brandy….I just posted the exact same thing above. Great minds think alike! It’s not just if the jury hangs….the same applies if they return a verdict of life. Either way the sentencing will not be immediate. The only immediate resolution is a DP verdict.

Hai Brandy. Yes it definitely can although I’m thinking JSS might go for a short sentencing date. Your guess is also my guess. I think we will know by end of business Wednesday if the Jury is hung.

35. Thanks for another insightful blog, Kelly. Regardless of the verdict, I will be glad when she is finally sent out of sight and out of mind. This long, long, long Arias saga is finally coming to an end and I, for one, will rejoice when it’s over and the Alexander family can start their long, hard road to healing and peace. Also, I will be SO very glad not to have to scroll that damn Twitter feed anymore. Never used it before this retrial, and will never use it again.

Hai Janice. You and me both. I’m so sick of Stabby and all of her games. I will be glad when the Alexanders can finally start to heal also. It is them my heart breaks for. Travis at least is out of his pain and once that bitch stops dragging his good name through the mud maybe he too can rest in peace. I won’t be using twitter again for anything ever. There are up to the minute news sights for high profile trials.
      lets see what today brings.

I’m hoping that maybe-a-judge grows a pair, and tells Hoho what the facts of life are! I also hope that the Bar Association reviews Nurmi’s actions during this trial, and finds what we all believe is there. But, sadly, they won’t do that for a few reasons:

First: lawyers stick together, like doctors do. They cover for one another.

Second: as long as there is a possibility of an appeal, based on Nurmi’s lawyering, no one (not even the Bar Assn) will put that sentence in question.

I’ve had an “arbitration” before the Bar Assn. The lawyer charged me 30k in fees…his time was spent trying to attach my ex-husbands house to pay his bill…he hadnt done even one thing to bring about my divorce, other than to file the papers. At the first arbitration hearing, I explained this, and he couldn’t even name one thing he had done for me. (I was there by my self!). The arbitrator said, well, let’s put this on hold until he can figure out what he has done.

When I returned to the next meeting, I was me, by myself, against him, and FIVE lawyers in the firm, who ALL said that they had answered questions and “advised” me! (They advised me that my lawyer was in court that day!) I tried to explain that to the arbitrator, but, I HADNT written down notes…and THEY had made up PILES OF NOTES!

Of course, arbitration ruled against me. Arbitration is “non-binding”- so, even if I HAD won, he could have continued to charge me 2% interest per month!

I’m not sure which is more slimy-criminal lawyers or divorce lawyers!

37. CarlT says:

Paul Sanders posted on his blog…. A Judge said 70% DP convictions get turned over on appeal. 1% on LWOP. I’ve been LWOP all along but only shared my opinion here. Those fb pages and twitter people are brutal. I have left and unfollowed because they are just mean and hateful. A couple of times I had to check to see if I was reading a high school page.

Hai Carl. Paul is a good guy and since he has sat a death penalty case I trust what he says. Even still I looked it up and the number is approx. 70 percent with a margin of 5%+ or – error. Yup, I agree with you about fb and twitter. What I don’t get is that while we have all come to care about Travis and his family, none of us knew him and people are acting like it is an act of betrayal to have an opinion of ones own. It’s just strange. I’ve never seen anything like this before and I’ve been studying crimes for a really long time.

There are weird people in the world just so we will never doubt our own sanity!

We care about Travis because he was like many of us…he tried his best to face the challenges life set before him. We all make mistakes…no one is perfect…but he was fighting every day to better himself, and those around him.

Compared to a high school dropout, a stalker, a selfish, self-centered POS who took his life violently…only because he didn’t want her for a wife.

It’s easy to see how wrong that is! We feel for his family suffering, because we, too, have suffered losses…we understand.

God bless the Alexander family

She did her best to destroy his character. But guess what, she failed. Travis is still an honorable man. So there! ….. Kelly, I so enjoy your rbmd site. You’ve provided great leadership through honesty, humor and respect. I’m so glad I found you and all your followers.

Hai Twister. She failed in a huge way. Travis legacy remains intact. I’m so glad you like it here Twister because I certainly enjoy your comments. I’m so happy we all found each other.

39. Constance says:

I forgot my own prior personal wisdom regarding Stabby:
    What she will live with EVERY day of the rest of her life and what will haunt her forever and ever is that Travis didn’t want her as a girlfriend, Travis didn’t want to marry her, Travis rejected her.

She killed him but his ghost, the voice of those facts will NEVER let her rest. Not Ever.

When the cameras are off of her and the trial, when the lights are out at night at Perryville, I truly believe THOSE are the nightmares that will haunt her evil soul.

What she says during the day, pretends in front of the jury or anyone else is irrelevant.

That and Mama Vie’s wisdom about how claustrophobic a 12 x 7 cell will be.
    And the fact that all of her freedom is gone, and virtually all of the nice choices we enjoy on the outside.

Also heard there is a book written by a former woman inmate called ‘Slumber Party From Hell’ about life in prison that is well worth reading.

Amen Constance!

Constance, it made me physically ILL when I read the bullship she had in that letter to the Alexander’s about “he asked me to marry him…how different things would be if I had accepted…” Oh, you lying bag of Kat litter! She would have been all over him like stink on Limburger cheese! (And then to top it off the national enquirer article about her being preggers! Oh, bull ship! She miscarried my big fat asp!

She lives in LaLa land…and the saddest thing, she believes her silly asp lies!

• Constance says:

Psychos always believe their own lies. it is infuriating to the person being lied to — but also remember the other side of that coin — the psycho always feels like a victim.
        So whatever bullship passes Stabby’s mouth – it’s trumped by the fact that regardless, she’s in prison forever, and nobody in there is gonna care two rats tails about her bullship.
        Takes a liar to know a liar, and they aren’t usually ever fooled.
        So for Stabby she isn’t gonna be getting a lot of consolation.

Twitter says we have a verdict!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was an open and shut DP to anyone with a modicum of a brain, and should have taken less than 2 hours to arrive at.
        You can’t make that kind of decision? Then don’t say you can be on the jury for this kind of a case.

Ok…I want to take a vote…if kelly will print it here…are you ready for the second installment of my visit to death row? Or shall I post it over at Drunken Hausfrau?

Yep.

Oh, how about your new site, Drunk (may I call you Drunk?)

43. RBMD, the more I read you, the more I like you! Your rant hit on every point that rattles around in my head. I posted (an all too wordy) post a few days back that I questioned which would make WOBO suffer more, LWOP or DP. I’ve always doubted that she would ever be put to death by the State even if the verdict was death. If 70% of DP’s are overturned… I prefer LWOP, since I’ve heard that there is only a 1% chance of that verdict being over turned. I wanted the DP for 3 reasons initially 1) she deserves to stop breathing (smirking, smiling, drawing and “winning”. 2) It’s what the Alexander’s want to hear 3) DP would keep her isolated, and she would never be able to have enough outside contact to arrange harm to anyone (I do believe that she still wants her “enemies” dead, Deanna, the Hughes, Juan, etc). But, LWOP will keep her from endlessly appealing, one and done! I think Perryville is far different than she is expecting, a far cry from Estrella- she may have minions worshiping her like a Goddess in the beginning, but I don’t see it lasting long.

44. reallybigmeandog says:

Hai FoL. Thank you so much. I agree with you on all points you listed but I do not in any way consider it a loss if she gets LWOP. She should be very afraid of Perryville. VERY afraid.

• You’re right, it’s lose/lose for her… Not matter what- lil dead eyes girl will get what she deserves- she’s just too sick and twisted to realize it, for now.

45. Julie says:

very eloquently stated and I could not agree more. I too understand why the Alexander family want her to get the needle, but I think it is far worse punishment for her to crawl under her rock in Perryville and stay there. She’ll fade into obscurity and that is the one thing that narcissist will not be able to deal with. Like you say Kelly, if she gets death it will be decades of the Stabby Show. Fuck her, let her rot.

Hai Julie. Thank you so much! for the Alexader family my heart truly breaks and they need some form of closure. I understand the need for vengeance, I really really do but nobody wants to listen to this bitch for the next 2o0 years. I agree with you. Fuck her, let her rot.

46. Brandy says:

Well, another day and no verdict. My heart breaks for the Alexanders! If I am this upset and discouraged I can only imagine how Travis’s family must be feeling. 😦 Multiply my feelings my a hundred for that poor family is my guess. I just wish that the ones that are voting for death would just give in and give Stabby LWOP and end this torment for the Alexanders and yes, us too. Either way her life will be HELL! I think it would be easier for them to change there minds versus the ones that have their heels dug in about giving her death! Praying for all of them to agree on one or the other!
    I know one thing, I don’t want the decision to go to the Judge! The delays would be endless with the duhfense! Ugh! Trying to stay positive but is hard at times.

Hai Brandy. Yup, but there were all kinds of shenanigans down at the courthouse today. Dave Erickson, you know a real reporter has no clue what is up, only that the media was on lockout for a portion of the day. Same with the gallery and Stabby’s mom. Only the Alexanders were allowed into the locked room. I’m not expecting a verdict till Monday at the earliest.

47. Brandy says:

Hi Kelli, I know there was drama earlier today. A person can drive themselves crazy trying to figure it out that is for sure. At least the Alexanders know what took place. The waiting is agony and all we can do his hang in there and pray. I am not the most patient person and cant wait to get off this emotional rollercoaster. Hope your doing good Kelli! Take care of yourself 🙂 Hopefully we will have a resolution tomorrow but like you said maybe not till Monday. Have a good nite!

Toney sent me a note on “how to cook in your cell”…so I sent that to RBMD, and she’s posting that tonight…maybe even with a RECIPE I found! Tomorrow will be part 2 of my visit to Death Row…you will be able to find it here…cuz that’s where part 1 was!

49. mrsmojojojo says:

My only concern with LWOP is Stabby’s ability to reach out to the media, run her “murder money” (great phrase) operation, peddle her “art” and in some ancillary way stay a part of the Alexanders lives. Not just the siblings but the next generation. She will never go away unless she is forced to. This is why I personally like the DP, I am aware the likelihood of her ever actually be executed is slim and none, so why not let the bitch sit alone in that cage in the yard, and contemplate her actions. I figure eventually it will be commuted to LWOP but at least give her day for day what the Alexanders have gone through. 7 years on death row, they too have been on death row. They are amazing people. As we wait and try to wrap our minds around a hung jury, the only word that repeats in my head is shameful. A hung jury loosely translates into they bought her bullshit and if they bought her bullshit that translates into Travis had it coming. That is inexcusable to me. I think the great state of Arizona can handle DP appeals, this piece of shit isn’t even one of their own, but for the greater good, it’s best she is kept in captivity like the animal she is. See Troy Haydens segment on life inside Perryville. I love that cage outside. Apparently with LWOP she can learn oragami and take art classes (desperately needed) and take part in group therapy (now there’s the comic relief I was looking for,….Imagine that) Looking forward to your next post. Today is the day…

50. Constance says:

agree with you totally, mrsmojojojo!