To a Very Special Mama

Happy Birthday to you. Happy Birthday to you.  Happy Birthday to the best Mama a person could ever wish for (even if it’s only by proxy) Happy Birthday to you.

To the glue that helps hold our little piece of happiness together, I hope you have a wonderful day and that your DH and Boo spoil you rotten.  You deserve it wonderful lady.

All of our love

The RBMD family

22 Responses to To a Very Special Mama

Happy Birthday Mama!. I will have you know, that Bonnie is directing your doggie pal (via the ‘bark chain’) to slather you in kisses and kisses today. I shall forgo the kisses and instead, raise a glass in toast to you later today! Rock on!

2. Bazzethound says:

Happy birthday! I sincerely appreciate the “mothering” I’ve gotten from you too~ grandmothering too!
    XOXO, Gwen

3. Wishing you the happiest of birthdays!

4. Tyla says:

Hope you have a very special Happy Birthday ❤

They say it’s your birthday — Happy Birthday to ya!!!! Love ya Mama!

6. Jacey Freestone says:

Happy birthday to a very special, lovely, smart and caring Mama. Have a great birthday day.

7. Jeannie says:

Happy Birthday Mama! Wishing you a happy and heathy one.

Actually…I was hatched….thank you all! You are each so precious to me…and you’ve made a beautiful facet on my diamond! So my life is more beautiful because of you! All I want for a present today….is a VERDICTS,

Birds and Dinosaurs are ‘hatched’. Which are you claiming as family please? (Your answer will be recorded for posterity…and blackmail)

9. ❤️ Happy happy birthday to you MamaVia!

10. Sherry says:

Happy birthday Mama! And another saying from my momma, ‘remember its not the years in your life, but the life in your years.’. You have a wonderful day, dear lady.

Happy birthday Mama, love you and thank you for being a solid rbmd supporter.

All of you ladies…and Blue and Carl….are my every day presents!…my life is fuller because of each of you and the special gifts you give….and where else can I rant like I do?

13. Connie Rust says:

Happy Happy Happy Mama…..you deserve the best. You might not get that death sentence but that woman in GA might get it today. Apparently they halted her execution last night due to ‘cloudy’ drugs. #giterdone

Dear Mama, I hope your day is filled with thoughts of all the love & happiness you inspire us with daily…I hope you can feel our warmest best wishes for a day of pleasant posts, uplifting news, some special gifts (be they tangible or intangible)…and prayers for a good year to come <3!

15. Ruthanne says:

What Kelly said! Happy birthday!!

Thank you, Connie, Deb and Ruthanne! My day has been lovely…(well except the hours my eyes were dilated and you know how horrible that is!). I received phone calls, and cards…and even some beautiful pink roses fome a VERY Special friend! And, of course, a phone call from my baby boy…telling he would pick me up Thursday to take me to lunch (where can Mama afford to go?). (that’s ok, it’s an old TRADITION!). Birthday was made more beautiful because of all of you!

17. Leslea says:

Happy Birthday Mama! I hope you had a great day & and celebrated to your maximum capacity! You didn’t one of your wishes….. a verdict. 😦 Tomorrow, I’m sure of it. 🙂 Have a good night.

• Leslea says:

I see you did. I didn’t read comments. That’s what I get for overlapping watching The Voice.lol