From The Really Big Mean Dog Family

Mama, wishing you good surgery, a fast recovery and hoping your feisty self is back here before we know it.  We all have come to love you and we are all thinking about you today.  DH best be emailing me when you are out of surgery ya hear?  Love you mama.

Connie- A very happy birthday my friend.  I hope it brings all you desire.

15 Responses to From The Really Big Mean Dog Family

Go get ’em Mama!……….
    and Kelly, you’d best let us know when you hear something!

Happy Birthday Connie! Mama be well!!

3. Tyla says:

Praying for a speedy recovery Mama ❤ Kelly keep us updated

Happy Birthday Connie, may your day be full of love, sunshine and peace

4. Sherry says:

Big hugs Mama. I know you’ll breeze through this and I can’t wait to hear all about your recovery.

Best wishes for a beautiful birthday Connie.

5. Constance says:

Sending excellent healing wishes your way!

Home from surgery. Operation went well! Cataract gone. Many thanks and prayers to the 13 year old’s family who donated their beloved child’s cornea to me. Please include this family in your prayers…will update you later. Following Docs orders. Staring at the ceiling

Doctor just called. He said surgery went exceptionally well!
    Boo with auntie till Satuday afternoon. Optic block is still got everything numb, so all is well?

8. Glad to know youre home and all is well mamavia

9. margaret says:

So glad everything went well for you today.

While you were away today Jodi got all phone use, except for attorneys , for 41 days. She also lost her comissary priviledges for the 41 days. Sheriff Joe says she spends about $100 dollars a week for candy and such. I think it is so funny.

10. hbbeachbun says:

Glad surgery went well and you are home resting. Take care.