While I Sit Back And Await A Credible Source

My goodness things have been happening in Stabby land haven’t they.  It was “reported” that Stabby freaked out and had to be four point restrained (turned out that one wasn’t actually exactly true), Stabby  has had her privileges taken away which is totally true because Sheriff Joe said so, issued a press release and ACTUAL press reported on it.  Stabby is now trying to have her sentencing moved up, Stabby is trying to have her sentencing moved back.  You get the picture.

Now, Stabby’s good buddy ChaCha has allegedly had her name found on 14-(fourteen) bank accounts belonging to Stabby in her attempts to hide money and a hundred billion people are in all kinds of trouble with the IRS.  I’m sure by tomorrow I will be all of them.  Want to know what is funny about todays BOMBSHELL news.  The lack of  the reporting of it by one single credible news source anywhere.  Does anyone besides me find that odd?    Actually News outlets have been breaking their necks in an effort to make sure that everybody knows where it came from but nobody is looking into it.

I don’t know about you all, but I’m going to make some popcorn.

What do you think?

RBMD peacing the fuck out.

EDIT:  Well, I moved that fucking plane again (renae, you may want to stay out of your backyard) took my computer tower hauling cable traintrack walk, was everybody on the internet for a couple of minutes each, made my way around the entire world and now I’m back aaaaaaand I’m still waiting.  Just sayin.  Oh yeah and I’m out of popcorn so eversnark you’re up.

Also, I want to remind everyone that we are a civilized people here.  Play nice with the trolls.

EDIT of EDIT   cricket

184 Responses to While I Sit Back And Await A Credible Source

1. Jen Kane says:

Kinda lost in a fog.

Jen: like Stabby’s fog or you don’t understand the post. Hang on and I will hook you up. be right back.

I’ve got wine to go with the popcorn! I say we have a nice slumber party tomorrow night! There just might be a firework show to boot.

3. TL says:

i think you are right. My response was “Anything from christine beswick is suspect since I believe she is a jodi supporter in sheeps clothing and prone to make accusations without any visible evidence that the readers can see. and here we are once again.

4. Jodi Ariass says:

Finally someone telling it like it is! Totally agree Beswick and her minion, Tie are full force drama. 😅 Tie will latch onto anyone that’ll listen to her gossip. And that’s all it is gossip. Talk about a wanna be!! Great article, Kelly, as always.

5. Gina says:

The whole million word article is FOS and has no substance. They consulted the ‘legal dept’ for permission, which gave me a chuckle, but in all this proof they allegedly have not ONE page of it with anyone’s name on it. Its really irresponsible for one thing, but I don’t think either one care. They want attention on the coattails of Jodi. What is sad, is some people believe it. Ill never stop saying they post BS and I haven’t seen anything backed up with any evidence. How she keeps her job is beyond me, but, its not like the Examiner is a reputable anything. Its Enquirer-ish and I remind people of that. I cant wait until time to back this up…oh, wait….they wont.

6. Andrea says:

Same old stuff. Beswick and her minions. Lmao! Tie will latch onto anyone willing to listen to her lies. Cause that’s all it is besides drama. Lol!!😂
    They would NOT issue a Subpoena to Maria Delarosa. They would issue a Subpoena to Twitter or Facebook and FFS they certainly wouldn’t tell the person they were doing so. Lmao! Pass the popcorn! !!!!

7. eversnark says:

I tried to read that article but it was so poorly written and edited I gave up. Ninety paragraphs and 25 pullquotes and I have no idea what it said. If anything actually happens, you’ll let me know. If you run out of popcorn, I’ll bring some when I check back.

• Jpops says:

Lol!!! Same as always with her Eversnark 🙂 So glad you spoke about it Kelly, THANK YOU!!! All that hype, and even I got sucked in (and I NEVER DO with her). And what do we get? More of the same poorly written, unverified gossip. I’ll be back with the popcorn with you guys.

• I love what jpops said! 😀 i was almost sucked in too, only to be oh so disappointed by the blabbering. Not to mention the anti-climatic fizzle of not-a-breaking-story. also kelly you CRACKED ME UP when you said “and by tomorrow i will be all of them” LOL. Its amazing how people believe anything you feed them, scary even. Also wanted to point out that the examiner, according to their own Terms of Service, is not responsible at all for any content, its truthfulness, or integrity… So why the hell would they have a legal team reviewing it? Maybe she had her own personal legal team stashed away at the compound? Also the tweeter source was being praised for “bravery” and being a “hero”, wth is that about? Weird birds.

We are going to need more butter.

Carmen: I occasionally crack myself up, that would be one of those times.

• Right on!
      That chick can’t write for sour owl shit!

Hai Linda. OMG I think I may have given myself a case of the giggles because every single comment is funnier than the last one.

8. Nancy B says:

While I do hope that some actual proof surfaces, so far the only thing that CB & Juan’s Tie have reported are allegations. No confirmation from the County Atty’s office or anyone in the media.

• Oh yes there was proof for the breakdown, first it was #confirmed on twitter and then it was confirmed that one of them confirmed it to the other and that they had confirmed it with three different sources that they could not reveal (and dont ask or you will get cussed at and blocked) and they were waiting on one more confirmation but then the next morning they confirmed with mcso that it couldnt be confirmed, so it was reported that the mental event was not denied citing hipaa rules.
      HAHAHA thats just hilarious to me!

• Jpops says:

LOL!!!!!!!! Best response!!!!

Don’t they have documentation for that?

Carmen, I just shook my head at the ‘confirmation/non-confirmation. So that means someone saying ‘nothing’ is proof something occurred? What Universe is this?
        While I do sincerely hope that a lot of what they wrote IS true (MDLR is probably the second most hated person in this trial), without real ‘proof’, nothing should have been whispered about, much less printed! On the off-chance she IS being investigated, those premature allegations could damage any investigation.
        As for citing HIPPA: obviously, a little knowledge is a dangerous thing. HIPPA would mostly apply to the Medical staff there. Sheriff Joe just might use HIPPA (but to his advantage) but would find a way to confirm “an incident occurred or didn’t” etc.
        As long as no MEDICAL info was given out, HIPPA would not be involved. Let’s face it: Joe had no problem putting out press releases about the video visits and the removal of her commissary. I am sure he would confirm SOMETHING, unless he knew it would compromise so on-going investigation.
        For those who don’t know: the Examiner is an on-line collection of blogs whose only reason for existence is to sell ads. Even the Examiner does not hold itself out as a ‘newspaper’.

• Hahaha, Truly! Yes, please, show us some documentation for that! LOL

Just thought of something (yes, I know you all could smell the burning wires), If Hodi’s assets were ‘seized’ , as the ‘journalist’ CLAIMED, Sheriff Joe would have gotten a notice from the court to put a HOLD on any monies in her commissary account. Now, Sheriff Joe is not camera or publicity shy. He puts out lots of press releases. Don’t ya think he would have made an announcement? I think he would have jumped on that and had it broadcast on ALL media platforms.

Good point Renae. Today should be velly velly in-tur-es-tink, don’t you think?

very interesting for what is said……….and even more interesting for what is NOT said.

• Sherry says:

Sounds an awful lot like…” nothing noteworthy to report” actually meaning “he attacked me I just didn’t want to write it down”

HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Who wants yellow stuff (aka Butter) on their POPCORN? Let me know who’s in…I’m cooking! (Well, microwaving, anyway)…

Everybody has to come here…cuz papa won’t let me drive till I can back out of the garage without taking a fender or mirror off the car!

As much as I HOPE HOPE HOPE that there is a freeze on 458434s accounts…and an investigation done…logic tells me that this whole story reeks!!!

The story about the “losing it” because 458434 list her canteen account us ludicrous…yes, 458434 IS a drama queen…but she’s been in jail SEVEN FLIPPING YEARS! CERTAINLY she’s lost her candy before! Secondly…what RESPONSIBLE blogger would actually take as truth what some no name person on JAII Website as TRUE AND AUTHENTIC? ::ROLLING EYES:: later, it was proved a hoax..one of the reporters said “well, if it’s not true, I’ll apologize…” (I’m still holding my breath here, you know!)

My son told me that sharks SWALLOW ANYTHING!!!

ABC, CBS, NBC, FOX, CNN, HLN, BETH KARAS, TRIAL DIARIES, MR HAYDEN, NANCY GRACE,

Not a SINGLE RESPECTED REPORTER/CRIME detective, MSCO, ETC, ETC will confirm ANYTHING except say they saw it in the same place written by the same blogger you and I did.

Yes, there are people who well tell, retell and toot their own out of tune horn. Listen to the music…it will bring a smile to your face.

For your own sake, don’t repeat the story as fact untill it has been confirmed by a source that time has told you is reliable. Sure, you can always say “oopsie, I was wrong”…but, in this case, it’s best to follow Gramma’s advice “hide and watch”

Common sense says that IF there is any truth to the rumors, conventional and highly respected investigators, reporters and journalists will report the full truth.

I recently discovered that professional journalists follow a code of ethics, just like doctors, lawyers and other professionals. And the first rule of ethics is “Do no harm.”

Writing something that is not true hurts everyone. It hurts your reputation, the reputation of your place of business, it hurts the people you write about, their families, their children….

It reeks of McCarthyism! Please do not contribute to furthering the attention this writer receives.

Mama, I want butter! I intend to ROLL in it while laughing my ass off! I just shake my head at what crap they are putting out. IF even half of what they are saying is true, you just KNOW that every news outlet in Arizona would be all over it. Instead, there are ::crickets::.

All I hear are ::crickets:: and popcorn popping!!

Are we rolling in the butter nekkid? With our desk boobs all out?

Hell, I’m gonna try and ‘flip’ the popcorn into my mouth using my desk boobs if and when the fireworks start!
        Now, pardon me but I have a question: Just HOW does the (non) journalist and ‘Sam” get away with putting this stuff out with absolutely ZERO proof or documentation? If/when it comes out that what they are ‘reporting’ (and I use that term loosely) is untrue….how do they not get either sued (Tie) or ridiculed (CB)?
        I am content to just sit back and watch………….

Well…they’ve been doing this same bullship for some time…but, this time, in trying to become famous…they chose the 458434 Circus…with so much public focus…EVEN IF ALL of it were true…breaking the story early might be cause for charges like “obstruction of justice”, “interfering in an ongoing investigation”, etc. “No comment” means NO COMMENT…NOT speculate at will! Not even *I* am THAT stupid!

That old “they can’t do anything to me, because I’m Canadian.” Won’t fly…and neither will the “I didn’t SAY it, no, I was only repeating what someone ELSE told me”! And if I remember correctly…Sammie lives in Arizona? Hum…maybe took a law class once? Just goes to show that MAYBE lawyers are licensed for a reason…and that a LITTLE knowledge is a dangerous thing!

I’m even more determined to write a blog about what a REAL journalist does…and the ETHICS INVOLVED.

ANYONE with a half brain KNOWS that the sound of ::crickets:: mixed with the smell of popcorn is never a good omen!

• *hide and watch* ha ha ha good advice

That Gramma of mine was a great old owl! The good Lord knew how much I would miss her…so, he gave her “words of wisdom” to “save for a rainy day”! That way…thru her words, she’s always with me, guiding me..(albeit, I don’t listen every time!). Maybe some day, hopefully far, far, far in the future, I’ll get to feel her arms hugging me, feel her love enveloping me, perhaps she’ll great me at the Rainbow Bridge! Until then, I have her words, and the memories, which comfort & console me, and at times, celebrate and tell me “you done good”. Money doesn’t make you rich…what I have, money can’t buy! (I have true peace, happiness and I like myself (in moderation, of course!)!

10. Jean H says:

Besides stabby, MDLR is the most despicable person in this whole saga. Nurmi is a close third.

11. Pass the popcorn with the real butter. I hate the yellow colored oil. Tick Tock Tick Tock Stabby your time is nearly up. No she can’t have a bite of my Kit Kat bar.

Well now, I missed the party last night but I hear it was legendary! I’ve just opened my eyes and get to start my day with a big old belly laugh! Seems someone overloaded their mouth with their ass once again Bahahahaha! Damn Kelly, those were some really effective whodoo voodoo dolls! *bow* and *curtsy* once again! Oh I love it when the universe aligns the stars and karma kicks some butt. Yes indeedy, Kelly’s gonna be busy as a one armed paper hanger trying to be everywhere today. Fire up de plane, Princess Via get your lucky rabbits foot and Renae you got a lot of GPSing to do!

13. Mags Vazquez says:

What is it about this bitch (STABBY) , that makes it easy for her to manipulate so easily ? What is the truth and do I care ? Hell no, take the bitch to Perryville already .

Mags, I have no clue, but she’s good I will give her that. I agree take her to Perryville and let her be angela simpsons bitch.

14. barb says:

But I have to admit that it makes me all warm and fuzzy inside when I get to think, even if it is unconfirmed, that she is miserable…. ahh karma is a bitch.

Good MORNING, Big Dog World! You will NEVER BELIEVE what I saw THIS MORNING!

Well, wait…I have to start with last night! I’ve had this horrible “cloudy film” in everything in my New Eye! I was watching tv, reading a Twits tweets, and multi tasking, as is my norm…and I looked up….and the CLOUD HAD LIFTED! It was GONE! I didn’t care that it was midnight or 1 am! I ran upstairs, shook papa awake and in my loudest “stage whisper” yelled “ARE YOU AWAKE.” I got an appropriate “mmfnvvyfhbf, myfc tbf fuck?” (which means “the house better be fucking on FIRE!”) I replied “THE CLOUD IS GONE!” My dear spouse replied “fhuhngff gfff frgvgh anhr” (which means “that’s good, now let me FUKKING sleep, tell me in the morning!”)

Now…the really WONDERFUL news is that THIS morning…I ACTUALLY saw the FILTH on the MIRROR in the bath! It’s a WONDER that my DH hasn’t sliced his own throat in the process of shaving!

So…I quickly got the windex, and cleaned the mirror! I got a LARGE post-it, AND wrote in block letters “CAUTION: REFLECTIONS IN THIS MIRROR MAY BE DIFFERENT THAN YOU REMEMBER THEM. PROCEED CAREFULLY!

I noticed that papa came down stairs with fewer cuts on his neck!

Oh, working eyeballs are SO WONDERFUL!

16. Happy says:

It is 100% without a doubt truer than true. I would stake my life on it!
    Speaking of shady ass people..Can’t believe the balls you have!

Well, it’s YOUR life ‘Happy”. Sorry you have to leave this life so soon. ……and it’s not ‘ball’s that we have here (those are soft and easy to injure) it is ovaries. Get it?

Now, honey…listen carefully! Do NOT harm yourself! You DO have family and friends who, even in the darkest moments, CARE ABOUT YOU! Isn’t it enough that 458434 murdered Travis? One life with so much potential is gone…and I promise, the sun will be brighter tomorrow! You too have potential…perhaps not yet discovered…and even you, in choosing the name “happy” believe in tomorrow!

In the grand scheme if things, Tie being wrong, and dragging CB into it doesn’t really matter…this is just a few days in your entire life! There is so MUCH to live for, so much to explore and learn…

One small, little CONSTRUCTIVE comment…when you use profanity, and refer to body parts as a way to put emphasis on your thoughts, it backfires. Just your first sentence would have had more impact!

Do drop another line, when ever you feel depressed again, ok, dear? We are TRULY concerned for the mental well being of others! Good luck. And may you receive copious blessings!

Whoa lady, you’re not in lala land anymore. You just raised my hackles and I hate that! Makes me all bitey and barky, so go on back to the land of the bizarre and baseless.

It’s okay Truly. Look at it this way. We have been given hours of amusement by this misguided person.

If the Queen finds this new jester amusing then she can stay but I damn well better see some first class juggling or something!

17. reallybigmeandog says:

Oh, of course it is. Just like Stabby freaking the fuck out and all the rest of it. Of course the fact that no news source will touch this with a barge pole means absolutely nothing. Have a nice day.

Actually, with all those “sources” bowtieguy has…I’m fukkin amazed how Beth Karas, Trial a Diaries, Wild about Trial, Troy Haden, et al…are even fukkin EMPLOYED!!!

Golly gee! HOW I WISH I.knew.two.superb, SUPERFLUOUS, real-live reporters like them is!

OMG…SOMEONE CATCH ME…I think I’m gettin the VAPORS,

Oh, oops…my auto correct…that was supposed to be…SUPER, SUPERFLUOUS

THANKS

• amanda says:

That’s why it’s suspect to new. Anybody with any real proof would not have leaked to either of these two people. They could’ve sent it anonymously to a reputable reporter that can protect sources whereas CB and juanstie legally do not fall under the shield law. Sorry not sorry. There evidence is probably a phone call they made to a bank and pretended to be that person to get a balance.

Hai Amanda. I agree.

I agree Amanda! No one in their “right mind” would trust two not-a-journalists!

Gramma said “never stir a cow patty…they are messy and it makes them smell worse”

I remember not to long ago, claiming to have talked to someones former employer…again, no proof that they actually DID so…but what employer is going to tell BeastWitch and Flying Monkeys ANYTHING? UNLESS they did a scam!

I believe kelly is working on something, too…and, not associated with that “something” we’ve both read the “manifesto”…she might write on that…so lots of interesting things in the works!

19. reallybigmeandog says:

mama, is your fur petted backwards again? It’s all good. People can have their opinions as long as it remains at least mostly respectful. Love you back by the way.

I got my fur all twisted! Yes I do…

Sorry…I apologize for allowing my own frustration to ruin such a beautiful day!

It’s 75 degrees, a nice breeze, I can see buds on the trees…. WAIT. I can SEE buds on the TREES! WITHOUT GLASSES,

Life is good

Honey..did you ever hear that MamaBears protect their Baby Bears? And that, like elephants, they never, ever forget?

I just love my baby bears…and when I see a vile hunter…that is only wanting another trophy in the wall…GGGGRRRAAAAARRRRR

flowers and trees and oh, look at that! New green grass…

Let that grass dry out and we can smoke it at our next party..the one where we run (on a loop) video of Stabby being sentenced (in her little horizontal prints) and then her bus to Perryville! Who’s in?

Oh you know I’m in.

Mama Bear no likey sad mad Happy lady.

Of COURSE I’m in! I’m in on the popped corn party, ain’t i? AND even real REAL butter!!

Later…for entertainment…we will watch as two elderly women have a desk/boob contest…to see which one is more “desk-like”

Dooooo your boobs hang low
        Do they wobble to and fro
        Can you tie EM in a knot
        Can you tie EM in a bow?

Truly, that statement has me laughing so hard I am actually crying. It’s just funny.

• Haha Truly, your “no likey” comment lol

20. lalori says:

wow. i was just scrolling twitter and i’m pretty sure that the mean girl “sources” are really just the voices in her head. ewe.

Kelly, you and all the folks here crack me up! Thanks for the laughs. I love you!

Twister!! Anytime. This has just been a laugh riot so far. OMG I swear to you I cannot stop laughing. Tears are streaming down my face and my sides hurt and I have no idea why it’s so funny (spoiler,yes I do). I love you too.

22. lalori says:

twitter right now aaahahahahahahahahahah so fucked.

23. lalori says:

it’s soooo funny!!!! this pugnation person is a riot!!!

Pugnation and I just made my acquaintance since we are of course the same person. It was fun meeting myself.

I thought Pugnation was me? I am now thoroughly confused as to who I am. Damn, I better find out and write it on my left boob.

Well, outer VERY SPESHUL friends fingered out that maybe…just MAYBE Renae 24 on RBMD just MIGHT maybe be RENAE 24 on TWITTER! But, I think that You, or kelly or me, or maybe someone else entirely….convinced them that Pugnation is Renae 24!

Wondered what was going on. I greeted my husband/ spent some time chatting with him/ looked on Twitter while he was showering and find I am blocked from people who I have been tweeting with for over a year! I think that ‘SPESHUL’ stuff must be contagious. Please, can we NOT invite them to the party? Well, if they MUST know…..the Lindberg baby? Yup, that was me. Three Mile Island? Guilty as charged! I also birthed Charlie Manson.(By the way, Mama, I have yet to see them accuse you of being Obi Wan Kanobi…..other than that…..well yeah)

• lalori says:

i read that. it was highlarious! i wonder who you’ll be next? a poodle perhaps? haha.

The “Speshuls” have not yet thought of obiwan…but that’s becuz the short bus came early!

Oh, am I mean cuz I can’t see outta one eye…or because I CAN see outta the other…my right and left brains are confused!

Chis Huge is pimping the examiner blog…would have thought being so close to the bullshit that he would wait for confirmation from a second source!

CH is pimping HIS book too…….a book that, as I understand it, the Alexanders’ are staying far away from. They are unhappy with him ‘selling’ Travis. (According to Spray Can Annie)

Wait Renae, I thought I was responsible for the lindberg baby and jimmy Hoffa, oh wait since you are me and I am mama then we all come together…no wait that’s a beatles song. Anyway, popcorn anyone?

Only if you sprinkle it with valium and marijuana.

I’m Luci in the Sky With Diamonds!

I keep telling you all I AM SPARTACUS!

best I can do is some outdated Xanax and some crushed up Percocet. Sorry

dibs!

I wonder what Percocet flavored popcorn tastes like. Guess we will all find out.

Thank you Renae!

We all would LIKE it to be true…….I would be more than happy to eat my words on this one……but we know the ‘sources’ (and the LACK of sources). Miss Bitch going to Perryview can’t come too soon for me.

I hereby royally proclaim that I will go to it’s blog and beg forgiveness for doubting it if this turns out to be true. That’s how much I believe it.

Well now we know it will never happen because you are Spartacus, er Mamavia er Me, I mean pugnation. Fuck it, it will never happen

Check what you wrote on your boob and you will get it straight. If not, I suggest a tattoo……like the one Hodi has……if you can get THAT picture out of your mind.

According to my boob…I’m a VERRRRRRY LONG…SKINNNNNNY TEDDY BEAR…or a funny looking giraffe…

I think you are long-tall Sally.

According to my right boob: I am cottage cheese. According to my left one, I am yogurt.

I checked like you said and there were co-ordinates to a plane. The other one said need more poptarts.

Renae wait, Mama is some Sally person now. Fuck I have to start the scorecard over.

Sally? like in ‘sally-port’ or ‘sally-forth’ ? Did Einstein ever have an equation for splitting yourself in 2 or 3 or more?
        I don’t think I could be Kelly because I don’t like pop-tarts and I don’t drink Pepsi. I do cheese crackers and Coke.

On occasion, I put peanuts in my coke…but only coke in a bottle! Peanuts get stuck in the cans…just not the same

Mama why was my very first though “damn doesn’t that hurt your nose. OMG it’s gonna be another one of those days.

Bottom line: I would love for it ALL to be true…and, I wish no evil on cb..so, I would like for her to have a win, in some ways (apart from my motherly/protective feelings for people hurt by her history of irresponsible reporting). Even better, I would celebrate for the Alexander family…TRUST me…I KNOW that no amount of money can bring back a sibling, no amount can restore the health you had before someone’s negligence took it away…no amount of money can bring back a friend.

But 458434 money is Son of Sam money, and only 1 of a limited number of avenues to penalize a sociopathic murderer. Right is right and wrong is wrong!

Unlike Tie who stated “if she was wrong” about the LAST gaff…and as yet, no one can prove that 458434 was in “4-point restraints”…she woul “apologize”…THAT. Hasn’t happened…and everyone will forget…

I WOULD/WILL apologize should this on the off chance it is TRUE! LOUDLY AND IN CAPITAL LETTERS!!!

But, I have a pretty good sight on some things…and this is one that my heart is screaming about…(I’m usually right on with the skanks that manipulate my son!). I can spot a manipulating skank a MILE AWAY!

I’m just not feeling good about this report. I’m waiting for further confirmation…and every hour that passes makes it less likely!

26. Sherry says:

Just a big thank you to all of you (or maybe it’s just Kelly talking to herself) but you’ve made day 3 of the worst bronchitis attack I’ve had in years so enjoyable. If I could breathe I’d be laughing, but as I can’t, I’m smiling lots in between coughing fits.

OMG POINTS!!! I can’t breathe and I don’t have bronchitis. I just cannot stop laughing. I’m sorry you’re sick Sherry bronchitis sucks. I had chronic bronchitis as a kid and I thought that meant you kept that shit forever but it eventually went away.

Sherry…all of us Kelly’s are hoping you have clear lungs soon! Keep smiling!

Anyone other than me and the other me…read 458434s “manifesto”…omg…I’m drowning in BULLSHIP! NO ONE. Can read this in one sitting!

OK you guys, just stop it right now – my sides need to recover.

Twister, I can’t breathe, my sides hurt and my dogs are looking funny at me. BEST COMMENTS SECTION EVER!!

“It’s like a void in the customary March of time as you wait for others to argue your fate!” (The ninjas) “He folded under the pressure and pulled the trigger. The gun didn’t fire!”

Oh, puh-lease!!!!

complimentary Pretoria puke buckets are available upon request.

“I didn’t wait around to find out why. I pushed past him and he seemed to make no effort to stop me, I flew down the stairs. I thought I could hear someone behind me but I didn’t look behind me to find out. … Everything was blind confusion. ”

Calling Barbara Cartland…calling Barbara Cartland

Some have argued that Travis was a dead man, that there was nothing I could have done.

I have many regrets and much to get remorseful for, but if I could change one thing, anything, I would have stayed and fought harder. I would have been valiant, even if the price of doing so was my life.

(BARF, BARF, BARF)

A touch of (Bad) Victorian prose? I nominate that 1st sentence as worst ever! It actually makes “…it was a dark and stormy night…” sound good!

30. Gina says:

LMAO! So, I am drunk have eaten too much popcorn and still NO proof?? I have been called every name in the book in some of these groups on FB for doubting this ‘news’. Hmmmm, my sides are starting to hurt from laughing. I can safely say told ya so now.

31. Connie Rust says:

Ok y’all just need to stop. I’m on my second bag of popcorn (with lots of the yellow stuff) and the wiener dog has it all over the bed since he can’t catch worth a shit. Probably because the popcorn just bounces off that beak of his.
    Jeff Gold was even promoting that examiner crap on his show tonight like it was actually true.
    Mama….With all those names you have I think we should just call you Cybill.
    Ok off to take my Percocet and get more popcorn….thank you ladies.

Hai Connie. Well, popcorns not fattening and the if the wiener dog is like my little peanut they will hoover it up later. Mama has to be called princess Cybil. It’s a royalty thing. I myself am peacing the fuck out for the night, but by all means carry on without me. Just no nekkid desk boob butter sliding in my absence.

• Connie Rust says:

Ok Kelly we will behave….not. Sleep tight…and don’t let the bed bugs bite (as Gram used to say).

32. Connie Rust says:

I don’t know if anyone has watched any of the trial videos but Juan’s cross of Dr. Sexpert is worth watching. They really go at it. If anyone is a hostile witness it’s her. She is worse than ol’ Alice. It’s really quite entertaining. I think Florres needed a few extra darts that day. It’s day 11; part 3.

Hai Connie. I will go check it out cuz she sounded snotty even over tweets. Thanks mucho

• Connie Rust says:

Juan’s cross of her extends into day 12 too. I’m watching that right now. This woman is a real piece of work. I wonder where Nurmi dug her up. She makes such an effort to discredit Juan that she discredits herself instead. Nurmi’s constant objections and approaches just makes her look even worse. I’m curious what the jury thought of her. I think the more she talks the more ridiculous she sounds. It’s amazing to me that not a judge lets her ramble on so much….but in the end I guess it just makes her look bad. Curious what you think.

Hey connie. Sorry I’ve been researching an area of law I know very little about all day to check the veracity of some things. Search and seizure, subpoenas for data, search warrants, who gets notified, which of those things are public record, things like that so I haven’t had a chance. I will let you know as soon as I have a look I promise.

Good Morning! Looks like everyone had an entertaining evening. Queen Kelly is going to have to do some maintenance on that plane, too many hours on that thing! Renae you need to get us more grass and stuff, Dave’s not here. How are Luci’s kaleidoscope eyes this morning? Oh what a long strange trip it’s been! Love you guys!

Hai Truly. Somebody better find this damn plane soon. This is the longest game of where’s waldo I have ever played with a plane and I’m sick of moving the damn thing around. A rudder fell off last night (sorry about that hedge renae) and I had to move it again. You know we love you right back.

Still fuckin crickets, huh? Dam. I had my I’m sorry speech half written!

35. Raininginoregon says:

Kelly, thank you so much for your blog. As a hopelessly addicted trial watcher, I found your blog last year while searching for anything “stabby”, and to my delight found this gem of a blog. Your “dangerous musings” have given me hours of entertainment and as the trial progressed, I couldn’t wait to read your latest posts. Thank you for making me laugh through this mess of a trial.

There are so many sick and evil people in the crazy world and this trial had more than its fair share of twisted and morally bankrupted sickos. Thank you for lifting my spirits in the midst of all that sickness.

You are very gifted in writing and in making other people feel good! Looking forward to your coverage of the Jonathan Broyhill case!

Welcome Rain! We have a lot of fun here! It’s the best place ever to have a good time among good people.

Hai Rain. Welcome to the dogpound. We are a friendly bunch. Thank you very much for the kind words. Makes me feel good to make others laugh.

Ok, I’ve been working all day (still in the office but had to take a break) what is going on now? They are actually saying it will take a year to get any information? Wow, those are some sucky sources.

Yup, a year. I think they figure we will all have forgotten by then but who knows.

Ridiculous! I SPARTACUS (hee hee) demand they be drawn and quartered for their insolence!

37. mrsmojojojo says:

Maybe.. just maybe they are responsible journalists. The issue is very serious and important that they will not make a sideshow out what is actually happening. I pray that is true. If what is alleged is true, then everyone needs to stand back and let law enforcement do their jobs. Kelly… I am one of your biggest fans, why do we need to act like those sub-literate morons on JAII. You are smarter than that. So what if Christine B. tried to make a name by giving you crap? It doesn’t take away from your talent. It actually gave you the floor, and really, if you weren’t a formidable enemy, or in position to take her “spotlight”, why would she go on the attack? I will never succumb to the JAII – let’s all spill out pain and misguided support and anger. You are so much better than that. Let the story tell itself… Love ya Kelly. Please don’t be angry with me.

38. reallybigmeandog says:

mrsmojojojo I’m not angry and I don’t even think you are wrong. I sat back and let it all slide and I guess I finally just felt like maybe a little bit of payback. Does it make me a bad person. I don’t think so, just maybe a frustrated one, but you are correct and I could be completely dead wrong although since one of them alluded that my bank account was one of the fourteen under investigation for moving Jodi money I doubt it. It was fun but we will be moving on to more pressing matters.

I can’t blame Kelly, she took what they were shoveling for a long time and they just won’t stop. Never will. That’s who they are. So, I reserve the right to make fun of them once in awhile, because they provided endless material.

Troy Haden was just on & since he KNOWS the guy who handles her ‘art’ (@Quinn__Michaels) he says unless someone comes up with something tangible, it seems totally untrue. He kept referring to : “as reported by ‘JuansTie’ “

just saw that renae. Thanks.

• Connie Rust says:

I saw Troy too…he said CB only repeats what Tie gives her. I thought that was funny.

“Breaker, breaker……” (CB radio for those of you too young to know)

I mean I don’t think you are wrong about the way I’ve been acting, I don’t mean I think you are right about the responsible journalist thing.

• mrsmojojojo says:

I feel the need to clarify my thoughts. What I mean by those JAII drones is, there is a dictatorial unified “group think” associated with them. This for me was a very cool place to express thoughts and ideas, your personality and creativity inspire that. It’s ok to be pro-LWOP or pro-DP. The best of this website is the creative,fun and interesting exchange of idea. 🙂

Kelly, I think you are correct. Now that T. Hayden has all but called them out……I am waiting to hear : more…….crickets…….
    Mrsmojojojo: I am not putting your ideas down, but a lot of false ‘reporting’ is hurting a lot of people……both on here and from the courtroom. Unfortunately, they need to be called out. They need to put out some proof and if they don’t, then it needs to be exposed because who is next?

40. lalori says:

darn. i was hoping to read a funny witty blog about the fantasy scandals floating around. i enjoy those kind as well as the more pressing matters.

I think we can probably all safely just sit back now and watch this one implode which gives me a lot of happiness for a lot of reasons which all of you know. Bullshit is bullshit. For my next trick I think I would like to fix Stabby’s manifesto. I know what she wrote, but I’d like to write what she meant. So there will be giggled a plenty I promise.

41. mrsmojojojo says:

Kelly… Stay in the positive. You are an amazing, smart & funny girl. Everytime they make a false allegation is an opportunity for you to shine. Shine on you crazy diamond..