Robert Durst Is a Crazy Assed Crazy.

Really dude, you didn’t remember you had a mic on? Whatever the fuck planet he’s from

Hai everybody. It’s me your Dean of Fuckery/Law Professor/doctor of doctoring/resident sarcasm expert and queen of all I survey. I have been looking into this Robert Durst dude and I have to say the psychopaths seem to be coming out of the woodwork just to say hi. This one is pure psychopath. It’s a lot like finding bigfoot. On a scale of 1 to 10 buddy has got to be a 15. Seriously, you have three bodies behind you, that you got away with and you decide to do a documentary on yourself. Delusions of grandiosity much?

So here is some background on Robert Durst. He is rich as fuck, grew up in New York, he got counceling as a child for “sibling rivalry” or maybe for killing cats who keeps track? He became a real estate developer but when daddy handed the reins over to his brother it caused a giant shit show in the family and Robert took his ball out of the sandbox and went somewhere else to play.

He married Kathleen McCormick in 1973 and she magically disappeared in 1982. (I didn’t do it, I only disappear planes.) At the time she went missing Durst was living in a separate apartment and dating some other woman. Apparently the police didn’t look to hard for Kathleen. They reopened an investigation in 2000. Want to know why? Because Durst’s good friend Susan Berman was killed execution style in her house in California. Coincidentally(spoiler, not really) she was thought to have information on the disappearance of Kathleen. When questioned Durst confirmed he had recently sent his good friend $50000 for no apparent reason and promptly booked it for Texas. And just because all this isn’t way to fishy he lived in a boarding house posing as a mute woman. (Okay I know I saw this on law and order. BRB.) Yup I was right. Season 14 Episode 17 called hands free.

Anyway in 2001 Durst was arrested when his neighbor turned up dead and disassembled. The parts were found floating in Galveston Bay. He posted bail of 300 grand and immediately jumped it. He was recaptured in Pennsylvania trying to shoplift a chicken salad Sammy. He had $500 in his pocket and when his car was searched they found $37000 in cash, a couple of guns, some weed, and the dead dudes drivers license.

In 2003 he was put on trial for that murder and claimed self defense. He hired Dick Diguerin (very hot shit defense attorney, if you are really rich and killed somebody use this guy) During cross-examination, Durst admitted to using a paring knife, two saws, and an axe to hunk up Mr. Black for easier disposal. He was acquitted of murder. He was sentenced to bail jumping and tampering with evidence and got 5yrs. He was released twice. The first time he was caught breaking his parole conditions so they shipped him back to do his remaining time. He was released in 2006.

This brings us to now when the dumbass agreed to the documentary The Jinx. Where he forgot he was wearing a live mic and confessed to murder. Or did he? I won’t say what I think he is going to say about that but I don’t think it is going to stand in court.

He was arrested recently and charged with murder and was caught with a shit ton of cash and a latex mask for disguise purposes. They also found a .38 loaded with 4 rounds, a bunch more weed and paperwork for shipments of large sums of cash. Dick DiGuerin is once again representing him and he has waived an extradition hearing and was going to be being shipped back to answer his murder charges. However, New Orleans filed its own charges for the firearm and the weed so that could slow his return to Cali.

This one is going to be a barn burner.

That’s it for today
RBMD Peacing the fuck out.

EDIT: I put the sum of $15000 that he sent to his friend it was actually $50000. It has been corrected (and thank you to the person who’s name I cannot remember I’m sorry) for pointing it out.

53 Responses to Robert Durst Is a Crazy Assed Crazy.

1. Debbie Young says:

God they get crazier and crazier! Sheesh! And as to reference to your detractors – who I’m sure come here and read – I personally am WAY over the Twitter drama!! I got on Twitter to follow Stabby’s retrial since it was on TV, but DAMN! Cyberworld is treacherous!!

2. reallybigmeandog says:

Hai Debbie. Yes they do. I am over twitter again myself. I miss some of the people there but it’s not worth it.

Maybe we could get Tie to do an investigation? I’m sure she would get it all straightened out! 🙂

Are you doing ok?

POINTS!! I’m fine, sad for my friend but I’m personally finding most of this hysterical.

4. Mags Vazquez says:

Gee Kelly ,how on hell did the jury not find him guilty for killing the old dude? What part of dismembering him was self defense ? Unbelievable . Yep you are right a real barn burner.

I swear mags this one is going to be as big as Stabby. This dude is a complete fucking whack job but not in the not guilty be reason of mental disease type of way. Pure psychopath.

5. Sherry says:

I agree that this one is going to be a big clusterfuck, he’s rich and a psychopath. Can you imagine if Stabby had been able to afford a real attorney instead of Numnuts? What will a highly paid attorney bring to this mess?

I am so Twitter illiterate I have no idea what’s going on with those who would dare try to take down our queen, but honestly why don’t they get a life? Laugh loud and long Kelly, she who laughs last laughs best. And with the way you write, you will have all of us laughing right along with you.

Sherry. That is the absolute correct term. Clusterfuck. I may make that my word of the day. I am laughing believe me because it’s just so funny you can’t not.

6. Kelly, you are so, so funny! I’ve missed your court-based humor. Can’t wait to read more!😂

Thanks Janice. Thank goodness I can put Stabby behind me. So glad for a new trial to get behind.

7. Yup, saw the documentary on HB0. Gee, he’s not creepy at all…And it makes you wonder what sort of woman would actually marry that monster.
    There is also a Ryan Gosling film about Durst, “All Good Things.” It’s on Netflix right now.

I didn’t see it and I don’t have Netflix dammit. I was hoping I’d find it on youtube but just 1 minute pieces. I know he creeps me the fuck out and I am not exactly a great judge of mens characters so if he creeps even me out HOLY.

Durst? I feel like either he has been following me or I followed him half of my life. When wife #1 disappeared, I got to read all about it since he had attended college (earlier) in my old hometown. By the time his friend Berman was shot, I was living in Las Vegas and she had been town royalty there (you can check the back story on that on Google). Come upon the dismembered dude in Galveston, now I am still in Vegas but had previously LIVED in Houston & played around in Galveston (really weird town so…cross-dressing-mute weird? not so much). There was also the ‘connection’ with his lawyer. I had worked for a time for an ortho surgeon + Dick DeG was one of his patients….(he is very impressive in a courtroom.). When Durst was out on bail, he was arrested as you said, for shoplifting a Sammy at Wegmans right in the Lehigh Valley (I was RAISED in the Lehigh Valley) and I had to laugh my ass off because Wegmans is sooo good that even HE knew where to go for a Sammy). Now, I haven’t seen this Jinx (don’t have HBO) but from what I have seen on the news…..if his mumblings and some BLOCK printed envelopes are all they have? ….good luck! DeGuerin will chew them up in an instant. Is Durst a true psycho? HELL YEAH!
    Unfortunately, he currently looks good to beat the charges. I sure hope they have a lot more than they have out there cause this guy scares the crap outta me far more than Stabby ever could!

They are working on a deal with his wife for her testimony I read on huffpo today. Can’t be compelled but she can if she wants to for anybody wondering.

Really! That might just work…cause otherwise??? BTW. just WHO would marry this crazy? I mean, I can understand wanting to be rich….but really? (I just had a shiver at the thought). Well, perhaps then he is wishing SHE was deaf AND mute!

Wow Renae, you almost crossed paths with him!

No, don’t think I ever crossed paths just we had a lot of coordination of cities at different times. I know I used to visit friends in Galveston about 3 blocks from where he did his chop-chop act.

I’m so glad you’re on this trial, I’ve been following it and this guy is a real life no-holds-barred Psycho with a capital P! Can you believe he actually admitted to killing and dismembering that guy and some jury said “not guilty”? Now that’s the stuff nightmares are made of! I’ll just bet there’s more bodies out there somewhere they haven’t connected to him yet. And the “confession” – no it won’t hold up, but that’s this guy’s M.O. — he loves to leave a little “tip” around to show everyone he is smarter than they are. He knows just how far he can go but he may have pushed “the envelope” too far this time. Should be interesting! Loved it Kelly!

Hai Truly. Oh I’m happy that you are interested in this trial. Thank you, I think this is going to be a great trial.

10. 5:30 says:

Several people around me are fascinated by the Robert Durst case. I can understand that but it is seeming a little Grand Guignol-ish to me….a/k/a theater of the macabre, with over-coverage in the main stream media imo.

People might like to know – they have released a bunch of court footage from the Broyhill case. Tonight is going to be a ” Lead investigator Zeke Morse” night for me…..
    WRAL: http://www.wral.com/news/local/asset_gallery/14465646/

11. Bazzethound says:

Sorry folks are messing with Our Queen. Off with their heads!
    (just kidding, but I hope their phones/ipads/computers suddenly malfunction!)

12. Jen Kane says:

You seriously kill me Kelly

13. Rosie Grace says:

You can’t make this sh*t up! Hope you’re doing well and thanks!

Hai Rosie. I know right. They seem to be coming out of the woodwork. I am and thank you.

14. lalori says:

I told myself I wasn’t going to watch another trial but I love your writing style so much, I’m in! This guy is crazzzy… Here we go again lol.

Hai lalori: Awwww thank you, and I’m glad you are into this one because my in house psychic says it’s going to be nuts. Thanks for coming along for the ride.

15. Leslea says:

I wrote a really long response on Durst & the twitter bulls*t! I lost it damnit! Part was, I dont care who,what or where about Kelly. I love your writings on the days stories. Besides,I can donate to as many strangers & their blogs as I want. Its my $. I hope you’re a millionare by now. Heck, MAYBE you already were one……hmmm.LOL Such ridiculousness! So, I guess, more than one twitter account cant have the same followers as anothers or its suspicious…silly. *btw Renae et al nobody is following me…how rude.lol I guess that’d get me drug in on the bullshit. Im not interested in that. I use the mute feature when I see attacking. Idc WHO they’re attacking. Its wrong! As soon as one disagrees with “them”, it’s on. To see the sheep all follow suit to block & delete people for it,is hilarious.
    Btw-There’s also 2 teens Durst may have killed . The composite looks exactly like he did back then.shivers…same shivers when I saw the handwriting on both letters. No doubt in my mind. How Tx acquitted him after dismembering him in self defense? I hope to watch “All Good Things” today on Netflix. Some of your info is different than what I’ve seen. But, I’ve only watched The Jinx & 48Hours. I’ve not googled him. They’ve said Berman was killed because; the case was reopened & J.Pirro was sending someone to question her about Kathryns disappearance. She then was “executed” or looked to be executed. And the monies he’d sent her were 2 different 25,000 checks. Bermans body was laid down AFTER she was shot…is telling. That, with the letter sent the day ‘before’ she was believed to have been murdered,shows compassion for the deceased. It’s going to be a crazy trial.
    I,too, wasn’t going to go “all in” on another trial either…but for crazy him & humorous you, I’ll make an exception! 🙂

16. reallybigmeandog says:

Hai Leslea: I’m glad you are in for this one I think it is going to be a really good trial. I am fairly positive there are a lot of bodies on this guy and we shall see. I’ve googled, just finished the jinx but did not see 48 hours and the info is different on all three. I’m looking into old newspaper articles now. As for the rest of the silliness. I’m ignoring it. For the record, I have only one id and this is it. Kelly McFadden RBMD. I don’t feel a need to hide behind alias’ and if I had something to say I would say it. If I had alias’ I probably would have used one of SWs website when I commented there wouldn’t I, but nope nobody thinks of stuff like that. It’s just silly. Thank you for the support Leslea I appreciate it.

The diligence you put into your blog is amazing and appreciated. Then you put the rbmd spin on it, and it magically turns into an addictive blog. YAY! May I ask if writing has always been a passion for you? Did your style develop over time? Just curious. BTW I choose the name Twister because when I first found this blog I saw all the cute aliases so since I’m from KS … well that’s it. I’ll stick with my alias for now.

Hai Twister. Thank you so much. What a huge compliment. Yes I have always, always loved to write and no it has pretty much always been this way much to the chagrin of English teachers throughout my middle and highschool days. Not so many F shots but if I could get away with it I did. Do you want me to edit your name out? Just a suggestion, the less people can find out about you on the internet the better. I think it is a nice name though.

• Sherry says:

I too enjoy writing, but it’s never as funny as yours. But I have to tell you about this one time I got in trouble for using my words.

While in high school, I had an English teacher that I couldn’t stand. For one assignment I wrote a fairy-tale about a village being harassed by a dragon. The villagers decided to sacrifice the most hated woman in the village. (you can imagine who I described right down to the colour of her nails and the shoes she was wearing). After a night filled with loud groans, screams, and screeches, the villagers made their way to the dragon’s den only to find it dead… of food poisoning.

Teacher wasn’t impressed to say the least, but before she had read it, our entire class’ assignments had been sent to a short story contest. Wanna guess who won? And teacher dear had to present me with the award in front of the school and say how impressed she was with my descriptions. Needless to say until I graduated, if she could make trouble for me or blame me for anything, she did. Don’t regret it for a minute though. 😀

Sherry that is classic. I love it.

Sherry that’s a classic! I did something similar one time, a “letter to the editor” of the school newspaper about a teacher who was also overseeing the newspaper. She told the student to take it back to me (it was anonymous at the time) and if I had the balls to sign it, she would publish it. I signed that mofo just like Ben Franklin did on the Declaration of Independence, big huge letters, but that old B didn’t publish it! Guess we found out who had bigger balls! Since I was a good student and most of my high jinks weren’t criminal — she never was able to do much about me!

Twister — give a shout out when those storms pass through because I’m one state over and in their path too! Glad to see another Midwesterner!

Yes, please edit …and thanks.

New blog is up! “What is Examiner.com?”

DrunkenHausfrau.blogspot.com

Enjoy! TOMORROW: “what’s an Examiner Examiner?”