To The People Stalking My Son

You know who you are so for right now I’m going to leave it at that. Just because you have me personally blocked on twitter doesn’t mean that I’m not getting screen shots everyday of the stuff you are saying about me. I didn’t care. I have not retaliated and for the last time I have no control over what people other than myself do or say. I am not encouraging it. I have tried to diffuse it.

Now you have brought my son into it. And you are stalking his facebook. The Smudger Leeds that you have taken the facebook profile picture of is a very young girl and I’m thinking that has to somehow be illegal.

I just want you to be aware that I am aware and if the harassment of my child continues I am going to be contacting the authorities, the press and whoever else I can think of to expose this. Bullying a grown woman is one thing, bullying an already psychologically damaged child is entirely another so stop.

I remember one of you three crying foul when a picture of a group of students was posted. How foul is this? And no that person is not the one who did this, one of her lackies did it for her.

Also, as for all this everybody is Kelly bullshit. I have one ID on twitter. RBMD. If I have something to say I don’t need to hide behind a fake name to say it. But way to be paranoid. Continue to believe what you want.

Leave my son and his friends alone.

56 Responses to To The People Stalking My Son

1. spellbound4 says:

I am sorry there has to be bullies in this world, Kelly.

2. Debbie Young says:

OMG! Ridiculous! This is WAY out of hand! Grown people, or supposedly “adults,” are acting like middle schoolers! SMH

Debbie. I’m hoping that it is going to stop. I have left twitter, they can have it and I’m hoping that is the end of it.

3. margo says:

Kelly, I’m very sorry to hear this. Some people have no respect for any boundaries and bringing anyone’s child into a disagreement is going too far. I would be mad as hell and wanting to do some serious ass kicking. Make SURE you carry through if anyone dares to go one step further. I hate bullies with a passion usually reserved for the likes of the demon. Lots of hugs and love to you and Little Dog. xoxo

4. Bazzethound says:

Oh my goodness! I’m so sorry there’s so much trash talk flying around- you are completely right…bringing your son into their insult campaign is too much.

Hope they grow up and get a life soon. Hugs from Virginia (we give the bestest hugs, btw) !

~Bazzethound

Bazzet: Like I said I’m a big girl and it’s my fight, but you do not drag peoples kids and the kids friends into it. who the fuck does that?

• Bazzethound says:

Hhhmmmmm…. who does that?

Buttheads, meanies, asswipes, freaks, cult of Jodi converts, etc.

5. Sherry says:

OMG Kelly this is ridiculous! How dare they, and what do they think this will accomplish? I don’t get bullying. I don’t understand the mindset. I too send hugs.

6. Connie Rust says:

Hey Kelly….sorry to hear you and your son are on the receiving end of such childish stunts. If u know who it is u should report it. I wouldn’t give them another chance.

Me either, Connie! I’m about ready to up there myself and give them a big ‘ol redneck ass whoopin’! What vile people!

7. Barb Atlinburg says:

Kelly, who is doing this to you? Is there anything I can do?

Report it NOW! To Facebook/ to Twitter/ EVERYWHERE!

I wonder how CB would feel if I put out how she treats her Gram and just what a horror her son is? She doesn’t seem to realize that we go to the same shops etc.

10. Ginger says:

The meanest thing you can do is ‘They get no more Kelly’. Be flattered that they have nothing better to do than spend their time on you. Please, spend your very valuable time on those that appreciate what a brilliant writer you are. We are feeling neglected.

Really, don’t waste your time going down this path. It will only lead you to much unhappiness. You don’t need to defend your self. You are much better than that. This last episode was coming from a dark place. You’ve been there done that. You are much better than that. Reboot and move on. Your son as well.

No more big mean dog for them. Thank you my friend. Keep peacing the fuck out.

I could not agree more…you far out class that group (even the one who shops at “Sack’s”!). Class isn’t where you shop, where you live or who you know. I’ve had lunch and dinner with people that WISH they had class, they had plenty of money, but no class.

My gramma, God bless her, had class, even tho she was “nothing more than a farmers wife. People wanted to be with her, listen to her, get life advice from her. She had respect. Free spect for what others accomplished, respect for others feelings, respect for learning. You were THE only person in the room when you were with her. Every single one of her 36 grancdchildren believed in their heart that she loved THEM best!

Kiev met lots of people with no class, those who had no interest in furthering their education, those who used any excuse they could find for not doing better for themselves. Those who f let that by putting someone else down, made them larger somehow; but that was only an illusion!

I used to HATE it when my first husband would buy something new, like a car…and then go show it to every poor relative in town. He needed to be validated by those less fortunate than himself. I FINALLY got it thru my son’s head that doing so was so classless! When someone else brags about the house that they live in (it’s usually a lie) but they are looking for the acceptance that THEY would give, because it’s what THEY value!

My MIL was VERY, Very wealthy, but she was the poorest person I’ve ever known. She was respected for money she inherited, not money she earned. She had never worked a day in her life, and therefore never learned the struggles other people worked to overcome. She was rude and hateful to those not of her “social standing”..she was creamated in a $400 Ralph Lauren blazer. That doesn’t mean she had class, that only meant she had money. She is still just as dead as I will be someday.

I absolutely refuse to tell ANY one where I’ve lived, where I went to school, where I vacation, etc for one reason alone. There are people, such as my ex-husband that love you ONLY for that. They don’t love you for what you are inside, they love you for what you will give them, or what they can steal.

Perhaps the classiest LADY I’ve ever heard about was Jackie Kennedy Onassis. She never used the trials she faced as an excuse for not achieving her best.

She said: “”I have come to the conclusion that we must not expect too much from life.We must give to life at least as much as we receive from it.Every moment one lives is different from the next.The good,the bad,the hardship,the joy,the tragedy,love and happiness are all interwoven into one single indescribable whole that is called LIFE.You cannot separate the good from the bad.And perhaps there is no need to do so either.”

I tell my son; “Do the best you can every day, forgive yourself, and try again tomorrow. Each day is a new adventure to enjoy!”

Class is being the best that you can be and doing the best that you can do;class is taking the challenges and overcoming them.

You have class Kelly. Pull yourself up..get to work! You can overcome!

Nope I’m off of twitter, I just no longer care as long as my kid is left alone.

11. shyloh says:

I just mentioned how bad twitter bullies have gotten on another blog yesterday. This is horrible. Children are innocent. I pray to God this shit stops with your son. I use twitter to tweet about important things. Not to pick and harass others. Sorry for your son Kelly. I will always be here for you. Sort of always hidden in the shadows but here.

12. Treva says:

So sorry to hear some idiot is harrassing you and your son. I would report them. But like most jerks they would just create a fake name account. One day karma is going to get em. We really need TOUGH laws on cyber bullying. I pray they leave your son alone.

WTF!?! Are these people psychopaths themselves? Kelly. I can’t believe they would stoop so low. You have NOT antagonized them, and you and your son do NOT deserve this! It is criminal and should be treated as such. Wow, they have NOTHING in their lives or they would not be so obsessed. Kelly, I am so sorry this is happening to you. You are much loved and nothing they can do will change that. They’ve tried everything but only made themselves look bad. Oh their true colors are on display for all to see. Hang tough, big dog, you got this! Ignore those bullies and report them everywhere you can. There must be some specific governmental agency in Canada that deals with the abuse of children and disabled adults, Kelly. This is the lowest of the low!

Hey Truly. Makes you wonder doesn’t it? No I have not, I have gone out of my way not too. And yes, I do have this in more ways than one. Thank you for the support

You’re Welcome! I activated my TrulyUSA2U twitter this morning because they were calling Carmen a liar. I’m done, too.

14. lalori says:

It’s terrible that you have to deal with this shit. I know you have not fed this fire but it’s gone too far now. Kids are off limits… You should really do something about that.

15. Joe Santos says:

I am so sorry you are going through this Kelly. These people are Ruthless. God bless & protect you & your family.

16. Nicole says:

Hi Kelley I haven’t been around much due to my own health problems. I hope you are Ok. Your son too. I only know you through reading your blog, but keep your head up and let the haters run out of energy and hopefully they stop. I will always be a faithful reader. I love your blog.

17. barb says:

Some of us, who are dedicated readers, don’t even know that you had a son… you know why? BECAUSE IT IS NONE OF OUR BUSINESS. Nor should it be any of the people who want to hurt you. Keep your head up and do what you need to to protect your family and friends. We are here for you, if you need us…

We would let you “peace the fuck out” — but only momentarily!

At first I thought “ignore them”, they will either grow up, move or graduate from middle school. Then, I thought “stand up for yourself”…but that doesn’t work, that’s a little like picking at that grotesque pimple in the middle of your forehead, it only makes it bigger, redder and more disgusting…so, I’ve just decided that I don’t need to visit that barrio called Twitville…if I want to take my life in my hands, I can drive to So. Central…and honestly, if the worst that can happen is that a bunch of unemployable juvenile delinquints refer to me as #MooMoo Via, what the heck…like gramma said when the jackass kicked Grampa, “Consider the source!”

I’d be more than happy to provide a photo of MY son to them, except he’s sworn off “crazy kitten” for life…so, unless they’d be willing to undergo intensive psychological testing, he isn’t interested…he has learned to ask “Are you on Twitter?” When meeting a young woman…then he spends the next two days checking her Twitter account and FaceBook account before even calling her the FIRST time! He has a long list of rules now…(but my son HAS taught me something! My ex-husband was WRONG! Men do NOT die if they don’t get sex twice a day!)

While I am at it…I will clear up one more misconception. DrunkenHausfrau is me, yes! Racism in our country is not new. When the Irish arrived, they were discriminated against, as were the Italians, Swedes, Swiss, etc. My roots are, at least in part, from the Pennsylvania Dutch, who weren’t from the Netherlands, but Germany. Deutche mispronounced “Dutch”. When the Pennsylvania Dutch worked their way to the territories, they too, were discriminated against. And the phrase “drunk as a Dutchman” came into usage. My grandfather used that phrase a lot with toddlers just learning to walk that came into the house. He’d say “Look at him go! Drunk as a Dutchman!” Perhaps an off phrase for a family that NEVER consumed spirits!

There were a few years, when I was in my 30’s, newly released from all family ties through the deaths of my dad, sister, and her son and then both of my grandparents, where I tested the strength of “spirits”, but most of my life, I’ve been a non-drinker.

In the past 10 years, as my physical health has diminished, and I’ve lost my eyesight due to a hereditary disease and cataracts, I find that I stumble along, “drunk as a Dutchman”…then 8 years ago, when I moved in with my DH, he teased that I wasnt a very good “hausfrau”…and truly, I’m not. But, after the cataract/corneal replacement surgery almost 3 weeks ago, I’m beginning to see more and more of what I hadn’t seen before! There are fingerprints on everything…and the grout between the tiles ISNT tan, it’s DIRT…and I have to wonder how we are able to breathe at all with all that dust and dirt on the fan that seems to run 24 hours of every day…I’ll have to contract a housekeeper after I get the house clean enough for the housekeeper to get into the door and not run away in fright!

So, in wondering what I was going to call the blog, what I was going to write about…came the phrase “drunk as a Dutchman”. Drunk housewife, DrunkenHausfrau. While I understand that we ALL seem to think the world revolves ONLY around US…should anyone suspect that I chose that name to make fun of them or embarrass them in any way, is incorrect. (You don’t need MY help to do that, you do fine with that all by yourself!)

So, “gentle reader” most of us here have sworn never to visit Twitville again…it belongs to ALL of you….and after you all cannabilize one another, please stay off of our blogs.

We are busily living our lives; saying goodbye to loved ones as we attend funerals; going on vacation or coming home; welcoming Spring; enjoying retirement; having surgeries; and loving our children and spouses. Your derisive comments are not welcome here…either go back to Twitville, or start your own blog. We have no room for whatever you offer, we have no comments to add to your blogs and twits. We are all old enough to know that talking to a wall or trying to teach a pig to sing doesn’t work. The wall won’t move, and both the pig and teacher end up frustrated.

So…off you go! Buh-bye…have a good life!

Gramma used to say: “Be smart, listen to your elders; they didn’t get old by being stupid.”

So true, so true. I now go on twitter and find out all the things I DIDN’T SAY (and yet are attributed to me ); to see just WHO is “Kelly” today; and to follow a few ‘breaking’ stories of which I only hear a snippet on the news. It is so much more enjoyable. ……..oh, and ‘Moo-Moo’, ‘Mama’, ‘Muffin’. (whatever), Nix Besser to ya. (My mother was PA Dutch)….and I am looking for an ‘old time’ PA Dutch Fried Chicken recipe (one that uses baking soda etc and that you use a deep-fat fryer to cook), so if you have one……..I would love it!

The one with buttermilk and both baking powder/baking soda in it? Or the buttermilk/baking soda one? I’ll ask auntie if she has it! She got Gramma’s recipes…I got that big old “Dutch oven” that can take about 3 fryers at a time…cuz no one else wanted it…but it probably has a hundred or more years of “seasoning” on it! Nix Besser! Cuz it is what it is!

OHHHHHH! Get me BOTH if you can! I LOVE YOU! I have been looking for them since forever! I was down in Lancaster about 16 months ago and I couldn’t even find one there in any cookbook (Landis Valley Museum/Library). Seems ever since all this ‘anti-trans-fat’ stuff, they have amended a lot of what they put in the books. 😦

I sent auntie an email! (Asking for both!). Yes, that old anti-fat thing is why everyone passed on that old black fryin pan! It once was that steak WASNT taken out and “grilled” they were FRIED in that same old black skillet! You NEEDED a that FAT to make it thru the cold winters, back when we stayed warm with extra wool quilts and a wood stove rather than cental heat and how anyone survived so.Florida without air conditioning, is beyond me!

But, I understand every Florida inmate survives summer with out any cooling at all! So, if you plan on committing a death penalty offense in Florida, remember 1) it only takes 8/5 to get death (juror 17 won’t help you here), 2) there’s no heat OR A/C in Florida prisons and 3) Arpiao looks like a pussy-cat comparatively..there is only “soy” product for breakfast, lunch and dinner for inmates here. They’ve “proven” that reducing protein to inmates reduces violence!

So, if you want to commit a crime, go to some cushy, bleeding heart liberal state…like California, maybe, where I read recently that Scotty the Hottie has been transferred to the cushy “nice guy condemned row” and walks in and out of his cell at will…

How about that for a transisition? From fied chicken to air conditioning to death row to Scottie the hottie! I’ve covered the world in 4 minutes!

I want my carpet back Mama. I said you could borrow it but I need it back now.

They don’t rule us — we can choose to ignore their insanity. They have no power over me, my thoughts or beliefs. I know the difference between truth and fiction and I’m ready to get back to the Really Big Mean Dog fun and laughter and lessons from the Dean of Fuckery’s Musings! Life, love and laughter — what better revenge could one have?

21. kanncole says:

Sorry to hear that this is happening in your world. Some people just suck, and they will always suck. BUT… when they bring that to a child, they have become the worst type of jackasses known to mankind. I hope you are able to restore sanity for your son. The people doing this are very jealous. I remember when it first started, my thoughts were what they still are today. You can dress in all the fucked up hats you want, you still suck. Now it has been shown. Peace to you and yours Kelly. I love your writing, hope it comes back around so you are able to feel free to write without recourse from jealous jackasses.

22. giz says:

Is there a reason I can only see a few posts on your page or am I doing something wrong