Fred Durst Would Like You All To Know He Is NOT Robert Durst

Poor Fred Durst. He has no luck. First he becomes the front man for the entirely sucky Limp Bizkit and then he gets confused twice in the news for supposed serial killer Robert Durst.

robertdurst

The dude wearing the NOT ROBERT hoody is Fred Durst. He is guilty of doing it all for the nookie and fronting a shitty band. On the right we have crazy assed crazy Robert Durst who is guilty of hunking someone up with a bow saw, a couple of kitchen knives and assorted other pointy things. He is currently under arrest for allegedly killing his best friend Susan Berman. She had recently called him to let him know the police wanted to talk to her about the disappearance of Roberts wife Kathleen. He probably figured he’d told Susan way, way to much so he whacked her and made it look like a mob hit.

The judge that gave him five years for jumping bail and evidence tampering believes he mailed her a decapitated cat’s head. They are also looking into him for a girl that went missing in 1971 who used to shop at the health food store that he and his wife Cathy owned at that time. The 1971 disappearance of college student Lynne Schulze has been the bane of authorities in Middlebury Vermont for more than 40 years. On December 10, 1971, Lynn, then 18, just vanished from the face of the earth hours after buy dried prunes at Durst’s health food shop. She was last seen across the street from the shop.

Kristen Modafferi disappeared on June 23, 1997 in San Francisco. She was 18 and had completed her freshman year of college in North Carolina. She had only recently moved to San Francisco to go to summer school at the University of California at Berkeley. Durst was a person of interest in her disappearance.

Karen Mitchell disappeared while walking alone in Eureka California. She was only 16. She vanished on November 25, 1997. Robert Durst owned a house a very short distance away and frequented a business owned by the Mitchell family. On the day she disappeared, she was seen getting into a car with a man who looked like Durst.

Other stunning (spoiler, no they aren’t) revelations that have come to light are that he liked hookers although nobody knows if he killed any of them, it would appear that handwriting experts have confirmed that the cadaver note was penned by Durst, and his wife who has up till now kept her gold digging mouth shut is currently shacked up with one of Durst’s stable of lawyers. Debbie Charatan is supposedly working out a deal for her testimony, but I have looked more into that being that it is marital communications and odds are about 9 to 1 that it won’t be allowed so I don’t know what the great debate is about. Obviously she knows a shit ton of stuff and is definitely guilty of aiding and abetting but it’s probably never going to see the light of the courtroom.

Just to add to the already good time being enjoyed by Robert Durst, former DA Jeanine Pirro who has been up Robert Durst’s ass for just about ever. She currently works for Fox News and got booted from the courtroom during arraignment when the defense stated they planned on calling her as a witness. Pirro contested hotly that she was there as a member of the press but she got the boot anyway. Her lawyer argued and she was eventually allowed re-entry where she sat in the front row and shot daggers from her eyes at Durst for the remainder of the proceedings. She has since received a subpoena.

Robert Durst basically blames Pirro for all the bad things that have happened to him, you know like being accused of capital crimes and shit.

More on Durst to come because he is suddenly everywhere.

RBMD Peacing the fuck out!!

30 Responses to Fred Durst Would Like You All To Know He Is NOT Robert Durst

1. Bazzethound says:

To misquote Forrest Gump…”My Mom’s always said, ‘Crazy is as crazy does.'”

As far as I have known: while a spouse cannot be COMPELLED to testify against husband/wife, they may, in most cases, AGREE to testify. Lots of ifs/buts/and wherefores but it just maybe that she can do it. Question is: Will she?

Hi Renae! I think it might depend on whether testifying against him and securing imprisonment will reward her with a nice divorce settlement and protection from Durst. If she could be assured he would be put away, she would be free from his revenge and the court may have more sympathy when it comes time to split the sheets.

Upon reading a bit more about this, I find they only lived together a short time. This marriage was a business deal, and she got very wealthy with his help. I think he just wants to make sure NONE of his family get one single penny from him.

3. Leslea says:

Hi Everyone,
    Great blog Kelly,as usual. I saw that on a twitter page about Fred not being Robert.lol That was one of my sons high school music choices.lol
    Holy crap his wife’s shacking up with one of his Atty’s! You just can’t make this shit up. I sure hope camera’s are allowed in the CR. His current wife seems shady to me. How about him (almost immediately) throwing out ALL of his FIRST wife’s stuff? So much so he clogged the shoot in his building! He’s creepy calm & scary.lol Ttyl, 🙂

You know, some people, like me…are like non-drinkers at a party…they get their jollies watching all the drunks acting like their true selves! In vino veritas! These crimes are the same way…from my comfy leather SOFA (cuz i don’t have a COUCH) (I need to do a blog on that, one day!) I can watch crazy all day! When it gets too crazy, I shut down the Twits and work on finishing the shawl I’m crocheting!

To the tune of “everything’s coming up roses”

I don’t care, I don’t care! Believe it or not I don’t care. I don’t care, I don’t care, I ju-st do-HOO not CAAAAARRRREEEE!

(I know, how do yall stand my awesomeness?)

My Goodness! I just saw every pet in Canada running to get under the bed! Watch & enjoy…..but please do not SING!

• Bazzethound says:

Love the song Mama! Here’s a question. It might just be my over-educated back country self, but I didn’t know there was a difference between a couch and a sofa. Would you enlighten me?
      ~ Mrs. Bazz, a.k.a. Bazzethound
      P.S. pretty, pretty please answer my question to the tune of The Sound of Music’s “My Favorite Things.” Big thanks and a hug in advance!

The difference between a sofa and a couch? About $3000 and a 15% commission to your interior designer! HAHAHA!

Ok..now, really…I learned the difference at that fancy Interior Design & Architecture college I went to…and yes I graduated, and yes, I can document that…just in case you are not TOTALLY blown away by my EXCELLENT discussion of the differences!

SOFAS have 2 armrests and a uniform back…a COUCH have one or NO armrests and has a tapered back.

Sofas are usually larger, and more formal; couches are usually found in more casual spaces, dens, family rooms, playrooms, etc.

Sofas are elegant and classy (think the bullion fringe along the bottom and fine brocade); couches are less formal, and “relaxed”- think corduroy, denim, linen, stuff your kids or grand kids can jump on, or eat ice cream on, and still live…

In any profession, one learns the “lingo” of their chosen field. Interior designers have their key words that are specific to interiors. To you and I, a mechanic has “wrenches”…but they have some wild names. Some of what a designer knows WILL save you money when you are dressing your home…the sofa they help you find will outlast the couch you got at Rooms-To-Go by 20 years, but who the hell wants to live with the same sofa for 30 years? Not ME!

There are only two major types of furniture in your home: upholstered and case goods (think soft and covered with fabric versus hard with drawers and such). But, honestly, that $400,000 sofa I sat on at Robert Allen probably doesn’t sleep much better than the $3000 sofa I bought at Ethan Allen. (And I’m not so sure that I could actually SLEEP on that Robert Allen sofa, I’d probably end up staying awake worrying that I would either slobber on the doggone thing or get makep on it…and I couldn’t let the dog up in it, either!

Sorry I couldn’t think up the tune of “favorite things on short notice…but Renae sent me a $10 bill to shut the hell up and not ding…

I never knew you were so cheap! Next winter, I am going to belly-dance for change in Ottawa. Wanna join me? (better yet, Niagara-On-The-Lake ?)

my chesterfield cost 300 dollars. NEW.

can we all come belly dancing? I’ve never done it but really a bunch of middleaged bellydancers in Ottawa would probably be pretty hot.

Sure! Just realize that Ottawa in winter is COLD, COLD, COLD…and that there are no such things as One or Two Dollar BILLS here……they are COINS! So when they drop those in your ‘outfit’…..prepare to get “perky” ! 🙂

I got lots if belly to dance with…I’m old, you know!

mama you are the youngest old person I have ever met.

Belly dancing? I’m in as long as I get one of those cool belt-thingys with all the coins hanging off it.

Yes, count me in for one of those belty-coiny jingley things…in “lumpy potato” size! Do you suppose it would look TOO awful with my back brace? And yall gotta promise you won’t laugh at the scar on my spine that looks like an old, wrinkled zipper!

You know…when I was younger, I used to wonder exactly HOW old ladies ended up with “Back Boobs”!!! Now, I’m not sure exactly which part of the sports bra goes in the front…and which part belongs in the back! Am I supposed to wear TWO of them at a time?

Haha, Mama we’ll just make sure we all have lots of nice floaty airy veils to swing around and hide the parts we don’t like! I always said attitude wins anyway, and I gotta feeling you can rock it as well as anyone! Now, I just got to see if my hips will still move like that without falling down!

Plus — you’re already one up on me because you have ta tas! Ta tas and attitude will get you a lot of places lol!

Good to see a new blog, Kelly! If this crazy serial killer does not go down this time, I will lose all faith in the system. And way to go Judge Jeanine! I’ve been watching her and she is all about getting this guy, she KNOWS he did everything we think he did. Nice to see a Judge get serious about putting a criminal away, even if she is just a spectator.

Truly, I lost faith in the judicial system after Casey Anthony. Now I just kind of watch it limp along and pray they get it mostly right. It is going to be a great trial and I’m hearing rumblings of streamed.

I heard on the news last night that Judge Jeannine, 2 FBI agents and one other officer did not appear as witnesses yesterday. I wonder what’s up with that? Sounds like all evidence was obtained illegally, but that doesn’t explain why the Judge would also be a no-show. Should get interesting!

6. Mags Vazquez says:

This crazy bird has more money than The Donald, IDIOT!

7. reallybigmeandog says:

Mags, he is really not though. He is a psychopath. I would bet dollars to donuts his IQ is in the genius area. Most are. I find him sickly fascinating and I also believe part of him wanted to get caught.

Yeaaahhhh! New blog is up! Drunkenhausfrau.blogspot.com

Enjoy!

• Bazzethound says:

Thank you so much for the sofa vs couch explanation. Looks like I’m a couch girl. As the wife of a seriously hunky mechanic I’ll attest that all of his tools indeed do have special names. (Stop thinking dirty thoughts- I’m the one who named that particular tool and I’m the only one who gets to play with it!)
      I’m up for belly dancing too. Mama we can compare our lower back scars. I’ve got tiger stripes on my tummy, too. My seven year old thinks that’s because he scratched his way out- we’ll leave it at that for a while until I need to tell him where he actually came out.
      Anyway… Later dogs!
      ~ Bazzethound

I just despise when I write a really GINE answer and then it evaporates!

You know, Bazzet…mama (vaguely) remembers having hormones….so if a girl is lucky enough to have a hunky mechanic sitting on her sofa/couch, and he is letting her actually play with his best tool…Mama wouldn’t stop the party, Nuh-uh!

Those hormones run out LONG before you are ready to hang up those cute little teddies (did you know that the antidote for that “little blue pill” is a pair of “Granny Panties”? Those things will kill an erection faster than a queef!)

Speaking of cute little teddies…I finally came to a few conclusions…papa talked me into cutting my hair…it was down past my waist…and it went through their “ombrĂ©” effect…where it was darker at the ends than it is at the roots…so maybe “long GRAY hair” is NOT sexy…and…the other decision I made was that since I’ve been “over 60″ for a while…maybe It was time to clean out those two drawers of…um…”play wear”.. Every part of me is a good 2-4 inches closer to the ground than they were when I purchased all those “flimseys” and thongs and such…from the bags Under my eyes and my quadruple chins, to my Ta-TAs to my “bootie”…hell, my kneecaps used to not be shinguards! Putting all that into a thong makes it look more like I need to call 911 to help me remove some butt-floss! So…into the “recycle bin” it went!

So, before it’s too late, Bazzet…you just get that hunky mechanic busy doing some basic maintenance…papa told me just tonight that even though my warranty is expired, he wasn’t gonna trade me in for a new model….he is just gonna keep me together with some twine, bubble gum, Bondo and a few “after-market parts”!

Happy Easter to your family!

Normally, I would say that he might also want to use DUCT tape……but, (since it is Easter…..sure ! That the reason!), I suggest DUCK tape? (Because at our age…..we are QUACKERS!)

9. giz says:

This should be an interesting case. Guy sounds like a real loonie tune.

Giz. The looney tune gets loonier every day. I am very stoked for this trial.