And Robert Durst Takes The Crazy To A Whole New Level

Good God is there even anything in the DVM 5 to cover this guy? Every psychiatrist on earth.

I guess there isn’t much to do while sitting in a cell in Louisiana so “nobody is crazier than I am” Durst decided to pen a letter to the Los Angeles Times. It said absolutely nothing about his current legal conundrums but did include his interests in Opera, the NFL, Politics and his health problems. He pled not guilty in Louisiana to weapons charges when he was caught dead nuts with the gun and just for shits and giggles the Fed is not exploring the option of Federal weapons charges. Meanwhile back in LA he is currently facing murder charges for killing his best friend Susan Berman in 2000. His Attorney Dick DeGuerin concurs that the handwriting in the letter to the times appears to be Durst’s.

As for the gun charges in Louisiana, DeGuerin and company are trying to have the charges thrown out as an illegal search. DeGuerin has also filed a subpoena with the court regarding Jeannine Pirro, the hair that has been up Durst’s ass for just about ever. In the documentary it was stated that Pirro and her then team had scheduled an interview with Susan just before she was killed, the defense contends that this request never happened and if it never happened there would be no reason for Durst to kill Susan.

Just because the amount of insane has not yet hit its ceiling (and with this dude it may never) Crazy Asses wife has come into play. Reports indicate that the wedding was rushed, that Robert seemed less than a jubilant new groom and that they married because Debra Charatran maybe knew one or a thousand too many secrets for Dursts liking. As for Charatran she is up for the gold digging hall of fame award and she gets bonus points because she has managed to somehow stay alive. You go girl.

According to the New York Post. Durst might have married Charatan as a means of protecting his own secrets, as Charatan could not be compelled to testify against him under the law of spousal privilege. In fact Durst told his sister Wendy that his relationship with Charatan was simply “a marriage of convenience.” Now, Charatan can not be compelled to testify, but she can if she wants too, although odds are likely that the court would not allow it as too prejudicial.

durst motion Here is the latest motion filing with backup law and the subpoena for Pirro. It is sideways, I apologize I cannot get it to turn for some reason and thank you Renae for digging this out for me.

Because I just cannot adequately explain the crazy here is Durst living as a mute woman. durstaswoman

And Susan Berman, currently dead susanberman

So there you have the fairly up to date insanity

RBMD peacing the fuck out

PayPal Donate Button

21 Responses to And Robert Durst Takes The Crazy To A Whole New Level

1. Leslea says:

Hi Kelly,
    Yet again, you can’t make this shit up!lol He just thought he’d drop her a note, to notify her, that he’s not mentioning crimes or court in it!! His fancy,expensive,high profile Atty’s probably proof read it & that was all he had left. O.M.G, too funny! I hope he lives long enough for the trials of Berman & (hoping)Kathy. His current wife is so shady! She’s not going to give up all that $$$ & testify anyway. I think there’s plenty of circumstantial evidence w/o her. All signs have always led to him.

Thanks for all you do. 🙂

btw: There still are those that need a body or a weapon as proof of crime. I recently saw a delusional persons tweet that Hernandez won’t be found guilty. Because, they don’t have the gun! Yikes!

Hi Leslea. I know, this is the craziest shit I have ever seen. I have been hearing that about Hernandez and it boggles my mind. Truly it does. Have a great night.

I think I find the Jeannine Pirro part the best. If it is shown that no interview was scheduled (and so far, no one can find any paperwork where request for travel was ever scheduled or requested), then there is an argument to be made that by the time of Berman’s murder, Durst would have had no reason to kill her.
    Louisiana gun charges are really iffy which is why(I think) the feds are stepping in. They don’t have so many ‘wherefores’ as to what felonies make you ineligible to have a gun.
    As for his new ‘wife’, I think they make a great couple. She is damn near as nutty as he is (well, minus the homicidal thing……..or not).
    I don’t think she will take the stand as she couldn’t be without a cigarette for that long. ……..she must be French too like that Quebec bulldog that made your front page….but I would need a close-up to see if she has the requisite moustache. Bon Soir

Hai Renae: Exactly. This is going to be another trial by motion however I think. Yeah the new wife (nominated for gold digger hall of fame) is a piece of work.

3. Christine says:

So I’m waiting for the Durstisinnocent.com to pop up……still waiting…..oh wait that’s right. He’s not young and “hot.” We’re good.

Hahaha! Besides…he’s not poor…he has his own money…so I see a line forming to the right!

Ya know…I’m so glad that all of ussuns is (more or less) sane…we don’t fight, call each other names (well, not nasty ones….and the first one that calls me “baby girl” is receiving a dictionary, a copy of Gloria Steinham:in her own words (she was a real journalist and a writer, you know) and a membership to NOW! I do love yall! Each of you is smart, witty, kind and wonderful to put up with my never ending speeches (no, I don’t ever shut the fuk up!). I’m so glad you let me be a part of the group!

I’m going to start calling you all baby girl and stuff. lmao.

Ohhhh we should all have nicknames! Mama can be baby girl, Renae can be baby doll, Kelly can be baby boo, I can be baby cakes, and we still have more! Who wants to be baby bunny or baby maybe or baby-kins????? LMAO!

5. Nancy B says:

The comments are as funny as your post!!! Thanks to all, it’s much appreciated.

Hai babygirl ahahahahhahahaha, I had too I’m sorry. Thanks so much for reading and for being part of our happy little no kill shelter.

Oh, Munchkins! You are just TOOOOO kewt!!

And no body should fuk with you, cuz if they do, I KNOW PEOPLE!

Don’t fuk with Via! You don’t know who I AM! And don’t try to figure it out, either! I’m a “double naught spi”, I’m Mata Hari, I’m Tokyo Rose, I’m Maxwell Smart! wait…nope…I’m just a woman with a dusty old uterus! Damn…I’m going to go get Spy Dog and surveil the neighborhood….

6. Dre, not the doctor says:

Currently dead? As opposed to….?

7. Debbie Young says:

Perfect wrapup of the king of the wackadoodles! And, currently dead – LOL!!!!

Either it is ‘allegedly’ currently dead…..or ‘presumed currently dead. We must be precise or the (not a) journalist will torment us just to titillate her ta-ta’s

8. Constance says:

Want to scream with outrage at Sandy Arias statement and now Willbutt’s whining demands for possibility of parole.
    UGH!!!!!

Constance I’m working on the blog right now, just have to get my own emotions under control a little.

Bottom line:life without parole! Nothing else matters…Buh-bye…458434 got her last few minutes of “fame”…the end…