MamaVia Speaks-Just Checking In

Hi everyone!  Just a quick note to say hello and update you!  Yes, everything is fine with both the RBMD and Mama!  I’ve been a little under the weather with an attack of Fibromyalgia AND my “allergies” have kicked in!  They say that if you never had allergies and move to Florida, you will DEVELOP allergies!  Now, how could I live within spitting distance of a freeway off-ramp (and the freeway) for all those years…oh, and don’t forget…no air conditioner!…and THEN move to Florida and have “clean” non-freeway air…and THAT makes me sick?  Crazy!

Yes, Miss Kelly is fine…I’m sure she will relate her adventures when she returns!

Now! I need your help…what trial are we watching?

I learn tomorrow if I will be on jury duty next week…so, I will update yall tomorrow…so, until then, be safe and be happy!  I will find something to write about in the next day or so…unless Miss Kelly beats me to it!

Much live and hugs!
Mama

21 Responses to MamaVia Speaks-Just Checking In

I am still awaiting fried chicken recipes. Other than that? No trial at present.. I may take some time off. I don’t know. Just sick of all the crap on twitter.

I haven’t forgotten your recipes, honey! My Auntie will go back home next month–they winter in Arizona–so I’ll get the recipes when she gets home!

I’ve been avoiding Twitter…any one I really want to chat with comes HERE, anyway! I just can’t deal with all the flipping drama that seems to be such a big part of Twitter, and just seems to go on day after day, month after month! THAT trial just ate up! I am SO glad it’s over, and I hope I don’t hear her name for a VERY long time!

2. Mama, thanks for the update. I’m sorry you are allergic to clean air. Not many people have that kind of allergy! Mine is from living in East Tennessee. In the spring, its everything bursting out into bloom and in the fall…its Ragweed blooming and the ‘mold’ laying underneath all the tons of leaves that fall.

Tell Kelly we miss her. Is she okay, healthwise? Thank you for stepping up to the plate. You’re sweet to do that!

I’m just waiting to see which trial catches everyone’s attention right now. Still just kind of resting from that last circus!

Hi, Judy! One day, I need to talk to you about Tennessee…papa thinks we want to “retire” there!

Yes, I resting up from the last trial too! I think Miss K may be doing the same thing…apart from her sore throat…maybe the allergies have her down too!

3. Mags Vazquez says:

I miss you and Kelly , hope to read your blog soon.

4. Bazzethound says:

I’m interested in the Huber and Ross Harris cases. I’m sorry Florida is being so mean to you, Mama. I was getting worried about KellyMae & am glad she’s adventuring.
    Everyone please pray that this weekend my maternal instincts are more powerful than my anxiety. I’ve gotta get thru two little league games, shopping for a party, then throwing a party for my little guy at the firehouse. I’ve got grandmas, handsome husband, and older son to help, but nobody can do most of this but me. Thanks in advance!!
    ~Gwen, a.k.a. Bazzethound

I have faith in your maternal instincts, Gwen! I just KNOW you will get it done and it will be fabulous! This is easy peasy compared to getting married! Or having a baby!

Hopefully, I will find out tomorrow that I don’t have jury duty, and I’ll get some research done on cases that are currently happening! Is it the Huber case the copy-cat of 281129?

• Bazzethound says:

Huber was declared guilty last night. She seems to be an “Einsteiny” clone.

Its not starting well- was supposed to read to my little guy’s class this morning but anxiety (and some accessory stomach symptoms) kept me home. I know Adam will be sad. When he left for school I was still planning to go. I’ve got to make it up to him and get my shit together to take him to his first baseball game at 5:45 today. Feeling like such a disappointment right now.

Thanks for the update Mama! I never had allergies until I moved to that area either. What’s worse, when I came back to where I came from the allergies came with me. So you have my symptoms, I mean sympathies!

I sure don’t like allergies! Benedryl knocks the symptoms….but I sleep thru the moments I can breathe…and not itch! I SHOULD try Claritin! I will, next time I need to buy meds! I know one thing…getting old is not for pussies!

I use Allegra D when it gets too much for me and it has always helped. You needed a prescription in the past, but you can get this OTC now.

Sounds like we need to divvy up a case of Claritin. I better watch…..or who knows what I will be accused of this time! (FYI BeeShit..that drug is OTC in the US,,,,,,so SUCK IT)

HAHAHAHA! Back a long time ago, when I went to France…I caught a TERRIBLE cold…it blew me away that I could get cough lozenges with CODINE! So, not knowing if I was going to have them confiscated at Customs or not, I only bought one package….but I ended up using them all before I even got on the plane…(but I kept that cool tin they came in for YEARS!)

LOLOLOLOLOLOL you tell EM, girl! Have you ever wondered what bee shitt looks like? Does it smell or does it stink?

Hmmm,..beeshitt…now you know as well as I do that beeshitt’s shitt doesn’t stink! Just ask her!

Thanks for keeping us updated. I miss our little dog house when everyone goes quiet. I’ve been struggling with severe arthritis, but recently started water therapy – what a difference! It’s nice to walk normally again. Look forward to hearing from RBMD again.

My doc has told me how much water therapy would help me…I just don’t want to fight rug rats to get any time at the pool…some stupid wench had her baby in the pool NEKKID, swimming…I really don’t want to swim in baby pee….the thought of swimming in a public pool is revolting!

• Twister says:

Thats true. Mine is strictly therapy, no kids. A therapist guides me, paid by insurance, referred by doc.

8. Thanks, Mama!
    What am I watching? I have been repeatedly watching HB0’s Scientology documentary, Going Clear. And it is fascinating, horrifying, infuriating… .
    I saw the doc first and then had to get the book. It is far more detailed and mesmerizing, but both are EXCELLENT! I highly recommend them. Check them out; you won’t be able to look away.
    I just don’t get how anyone could get so sucked in to this abusive, sadistic, expensive, cluster-rfuck.
    And I just want to beat the shit out of Tom Cruise (monumental douche) and David Miscavige (head of this putrid cult.)
    Anyway, I am so obsessed, I haven’t really thought about the repulsive. stank-ass skank since March 29th. 🙂

I’ll have to check and see if that documentary is available on HBO.NOW…thanks for the tip, Linda! Sounds fascinating! Yea, I hate that prick, Tom Cruise too! John Revolta is a part of that gang too!

9. Lori g says:

Hi mama. Ugh my allergies kicked in too, as soon as we had gorgeous connecticut weather. I’m trying to avoid Benadryl so I don’t sleep my life away. Our beautiful weather has left and we had an ice storm yesterday.
    Don’t forget the Holmes trial starts Monday and is live streamed. No verdict yet in jerice hunter. True to Arizona fashion, they only work full days on Monday and Wednesdays and half days on Thursdays. I missed the FAMU hazing trial. The were streaming joseph McEnroe for a few days. He is a nut case. If you’re interested, they have a few days on YouTube.