For The Edification Of A Few Paranoid People

1. I myself have never said a bad thing about anyone’s child. EVER So stop saying I did because it is just not true.
2. I do not post as Guest or any other name but my own anywhere because that is just a pussy move and I’m not a pussy
3. I will not allow comments that disparage anyone on this blog
4. If you have a private detective that wants to know shit about someone that posts on my blog tell them to do their fucking job and find them themselves.
5. I have never given anyone’s address out to anyone. If you constantly talk about your compound and live in a small town I’m guessing it isn’t to hard to figure out.
6. Bullshit that people have been there. What people? There are maybe ten Canadians on this blog and all but one lives fairly far away, like Saskatchewan and Alberta
7. I have never had anyone say anything to anybody about anything because the people here are not mindless followers and can express their own opinions.
8. I do not hide behind any alias. I know for those of you with 17 or so of them that is hard to accept but it is true.
9. Stop ragging on Mama, Renae and Carmen. Do they really threaten you that much?
10. Once someone has posted once on this blog and been approved I have no veto power. The post goes through unless it contains a link. I can remove it but I can’t stop it from posting.
11. Anyone who wants to have a rational conversation is welcome to post here.
12. I get a shit ton of screen shots every day.

That’s about it. Hope that helps. If I have something to say to somebody I will say it under my own name. Have a great day.

41 Responses to For The Edification Of A Few Paranoid People

Well…….guess that told ‘him/her/it’……..why it did is the question. I am going to take a stab at the thought that someone has their panties (or jock-strap) twisted into knots. I think that is funny as hell. Kelly, most of us have, at one time or another, been accused of being you! Also, many of us have been accused of posting under other names sometimes on places we don’t even know about (which would be one hell of a trick). I am ‘told’ that I show up posting on blogs at times that would be impossible with my schedule. I just laugh at the whole idea. If people are so very paranoid, perhaps they shouldn’t be writing/tweeting/posting whatever and find a new outlet for their life.
    I have also been told that 3 different pages/job posts/ resumes were mine when they obviously were not. Seems people confuse my name with another similar one in the same province. (kinna like you and the other ‘Kelly” in Ontario with almost the same name.)
    Guess what I am saying is that some people need to get over themselves and understand that MOST people only post as themselves as they don’t have to BE ANYONE ELSE! I feel sorry for those that have to do a ‘duck and cover’ because their own ‘bombs’ go off and then they have no idea of how to deal with the splatter of their own making.
    Amen.

2. Bazzethound says:

I think someone, a.k.a. not-a-journalist-but-I-play-one-on-the-internet, has just been TOLD!
    *drip the mic KellyMae!*

LYLAS, Bazzethound
    (Yep. Its an alias, however did you know?!)

3. Haha Bazzet i thought the same thing #KellyDropsMicrophone

Perfect song kelly!
    Keep writing ❤

Reblogged this on Out in left field and commented:
    This is RIGHT ON THE MONEY,

Good show Mama……

I can feel the wind coming off a spinning head as we speak! So it is not the butterfly wingz of string-theory…….it is head-spinning! (From a YARN spinner)

You know the old sayings, “don’t dish it out if you can’t take it”, “what comes around goes around”, “karma is a bitch”, “you reap what you sow” — have I forgotten any? Oh yeah, “you’re barking up the wrong tree”, “don’t let your battleship mouth override your rowboat ass”, “don’t piss on my shoes and tell me it’s raining” and finally, “shut your piehole”. That should do it!

Truly, we can all set up a time to meet by her ‘compound’ and do eyeball rolls at her. Paranoid much?

Sounds like a plan Renae! Maybe we could make signs, picket the place all day, and wear those “anonymous” masks! Where’s that damn Occupy group when you need them?

Don’t think we would need masks. She is currently looking over her shoulder at grocery markets etc. Just look her boldly in the eye and there will be a ‘code brown’ emergency from her. Does she really think she is soooo important that people would bother? Perhaps she is not all that popular in her ‘high tax’ town (true) and now she doesn’t know WHO is ‘the one’. PI really? all she has to do is check a phone book. I am listed…Instead, I am every ‘renae’/’renaes’ ever in existence (when I am not Kelly). So, for her…perhaps she could look at a review on a fence company in Hawaii. It was also written by a “renae” (with or without the ‘s’) Perhaps that is me also?

Hey there is a 10 year old in Hoover Abalama named Renaes…maybe you are HER?

Oh, lookie here! There is a Renae S, 24 years old who lives in San Juan Capistrano…maybe you are HER?????

I’ll keep looking..,

Oh yes, it’s tough when you think everybody is doing the same thing you are! You know what they say about thieves, they think everyone is trying to steal from them!

Maybe she should be a little more discerning with her words? Maybe not quite so eager to malign others? Shocker!

I just found there are a lot of Renaes in Montana that have coffee shops and bakeries……maybe that is me?

Duke Kahanamoku @dukestatue 12m12 minutes ago Renee S.’s Review of Takase Doors & Service – Honolulu

Oh yeah! I forgot, she can check. I still have a condo in Hawaii so maybe it’s me and maybe it’s not………..that said, who has the ‘prettier town’?

Is your condo in Honolulu? Mine us in Ka’apalua, Maui!

I call for a RBMD vacay in the Hawaiian islands!

Ok..I’m gonna be serious now…in the late fall and early spring…rates on a cruise ship to the Bahamas are pretty INexpensive…is anyone interested in going? If we gave enough people interested, we might be able to get a group rate…

I am hoping to be gone most of Sept. But other than that…….or…..if we get denied permission to travel (yet again, it’s what happened last year), then I am more than game. The problem becomes: I have no control as to WHEN I get the travel answer. However, if one is planned and I can go I don’t mind paying more an just jumping aboard or meeting the ship at a port-of-call down there.

I would be interested, but I already have vacation plans this fall, Mama. DH and I are going to Aruba for 2 weeks. That is where he proposed to me, and now we try to go back every couple of years. It is paradise! Low crime, small island, great snorkeling and some of the best beaches anywhere. This will be his 5th trip there and my 6th. I introduced him to the place and now he won’t go anywhere else!

Well, Truly…wherever I go, I face that my back will be hurting…my sciatica is back…damn…my Fibro is flaring…so it might be another two years till I’m ready to leave for 3-5 days…just sitting on jury duty from 8-6 on Monday killed me for two days so far…oh, well!

9. I just did a google image search for renae s.
    cracked me up lol you should try it

Carmen, did you find me?…..you are thinking the s is an initial? Guess this girl gets around. I have some interesting and diverse employment/career too, don’t I ?

I just looked at the images and you were right! A real laugh-getter. If I typed in my full name, it was even funnier. Lots of pics and only 1 face I knew (a husband of a friend). How do they come up with these?

I love the way Kelly expresses herself with the most appropriate music videos!

The aforementioned ‘not-a-journalist’, has now, I am told, now further described her “compound” as being “the size of a city block”. Knowing the place, for that to be true, the average size penis would be 4 feet. Super-BRAG-adocious!

Could someone inlighten me who not-a-journalist is?

I kinda thought so, but I hadn’t been over that way in so long, she’s still at it? Now that’s a REAL bad penny that we just can’t get rid of!