Caylee Anthony We Will Not Forget You Or The Bitch That Killed You

There is nothing on earth I hate more than people who hurt children. NOTHING.

Caylee Anthony was a sweet little baby who happened to draw one of satans minions for a mother. The entire family dynamic was completely fucked up with the family first in denial about the pregnancy and then once poor Caylee was born playing a sadistic game of chess with Caylee as the pawn.

Casey Anthony who is a child murdering piece of human excrement whether she got away with it or not just did not have time in her party and boyfriend filled life for Caylee. Casey had serious issues with her mother who happened to love Caylee or at least loved to use Caylee as a way to get at Casey. For 31 days that child was missing and it went unreported. When Casey’s mother finally tracked her down and demanded to see the baby, Casey first said it was late and she would pick her up from the fictitious nanny in the morning and then when mother was not having it she told mother that the nanny that never actually existed had kidnapped poor Caylee. Caylee of course was long dead by that time. Dead and buried in the exact same way that the family had disposed of pets that had come before her, which is to say she was stuffed into a laundry bag and thrown into the woods for the animals to have at her.

Casey’s car was found at an impound yard and the first thing that Papa Anthony noticed as an ex-police officer was the extreme odor of decomposition. It is a smell that you never forget, be it human or animal and in his initial statement while still in shock he said it was definitely absolutely without a doubt the smell of decomp. That would later become the smell of a piece of rotten pepperoni.

It seems the whole of Florida rallied to try and find Caylee. People came from all over the state to help search. Most of them were very aware that Caylee was dead but they searched anyway because that is what you do when a child is missing. Casey was combative in jail, expressing to her parents that they needed to come up with bail because she was of no use helping to find a child she already knew was dead from there. She was combative on the phone with her brother, refusing to discuss Caylee and instead trying to get her boyfriend Tony’s phone number to try and explain why she had been arrested and what a huge mistake it was.

Equisearch even came in to help try and at least find her body and they were very aware they were looking for a body since the Nanny story had long since fallen apart.

The skeletal remains of Caylee Anthony were found in a swampy area very close to the house. Animals had been at her. Her face had been wrapped in duct tape. A twin laundry bag was found in the Anthony house to the one that had become Caylee’s burial shroud. Searches for how to make homemade chloroform were found on Casey’s computer. The working theory and one I believe to be true is that Caylee was being drugged to sleep so that mommy could go out and do her hot body contests and party and fuck her boyfriend whenever she felt like it. Drugged and locked in the trunk of a car. Even Tony who had not been dating Casey for that long began to ask all kinds of questions about where Caylee was. Casey always said with the nanny that didn’t exist.

My personal theory is that Caylee was getting big enough to be able to articulate certain things and Casey certainly didn’t want Grandma asking what she did that day and the answer to be we went to McDonalds and the park and then mommy put a cloth over my face that smelled funny and I woke up in a trunk. So, I think she took Caylee on that last day and drugged her and wrapped her face in duct tape and smothered her to death.

She was found not guilty because apparently Florida is the most fucked up state in the USA for judicial process and walked away a free piece of shit. Then someone actually named Zanny came forward and sued her for liable since the made up name she had used for the nanny was hers. Casey filed for bankruptcy to avoid having to pay Zanaida for the lawsuit.

As part of the bankruptcy agreement she was ordered not to write any book. This she argued about because why shouldn’t you be able to kill your daughter and profit from it? She lost.

She was also a thief of epic proportions, stealing from her parents, her grandmother, and her friends so she didn’t really have anywhere to go once her court case was over. She ended up living with Cheney Mason, one of her attorneys and doing little jobs for him (and you can read into that whatever you like because I don’t doubt it for a second).

He eventually got sick of her mooching ways and she had to find an apartment somewhere. She whined and still does to this day that she cannot have a normal life because she was unjustly accused.

Now it had been revealed that she is in New York to do an interview for huge gobs of money. I have not been able to confirm an amount other than it is substantial.

I hope she gets hit by a car on her way to the interview, or the ceiling falls in or she is electrocuted by the equipment in the studio. Actually what I really hope is that someone wraps her face in duct tape and they all sit back and wait for her to suffocate to death, and then they stick her wretched corpse in a car trunk and let it rot there for a few days and then put her in a crappy bag and toss her into the woods.

You got it wrong Florida. I know it is not like it is the first time or even the fiftieth time, but you got it wrong.

We remember you Caylee, we are sorry that your mother was more interested in having a good time than being a mother, we are sorry we didn’t find you sooner. A country mourned you and continues to do so. We won’t forget.

I hope that everyone of you refuses to listen to that interview. If they get no listeners or readers depending on what medium they choose, maybe they will think a little harder next time before they interview a baby killer.

I hope you die a horrible death Casey Anthony and I hope it is long and drawn out and you are very afraid before the end. I bet Caylee was.

RBMD peacing the fuck out.

33 Responses to Caylee Anthony We Will Not Forget You Or The Bitch That Killed You

And Cindy can also rot in hell.

2. Lacey says:

Amen..I can’t believe that NBC would be a part of this.

3. cecelia says:

hope they make sure to let her rot in Sindys car, that apple didn’t fall far on that skank tree. i don’t believe sindy loved Caylee, it was just a way to (try to) make skanky cumdumpster tow the line.
    no loving Grandmother tells her cumdumpster daughter that caylee’s a problem BUT she’s YOUR problem. she should have quit threatening skanky with taking Caylee and actually followed through.. hate and i do mean i hate those people

I agree Cecelia. Like I said Caylee was just a pawn in a sick game of chess. So sad. Such a beautiful little girl.

4. Great article Kelly. NBC needs to be boycotted. Bummer because I love the new series Aquarius. There are petitions and emails floating around to discourage them from doing the interview. I think they are listed on the JMPSP on Facebook.

Hi Susan. I agree, but it will never happen. You know what I want. She’s been found not guilty she can’t be retried, I would like her to grow a pair and admit she did it.

• There are a surprising number of people at least saying they will boycott NBC. You know they are getting more pressure to NOT interview her than TLC got about the Duggers and that mama June nut. Who knows. If sponsors start dropping like flies, that will hit them in their pocketbooks since apparently they are lacking in conscience. I won’t watch the interview, but I do wish I could study her face when they ask her about Caylee.

5. oldcargal says:

Casey should have been charged with disposing of a body or some other crimes. She will never have the exciting life she killed Caylee for, because she will be in hiding for a long time, even more so now if she does an interview. Whether Caylee died in the pool, or drugged in a hot car trunk, Casey is still the cause of Caylee’s death.

oldcargal. Yes, either way you look at it that is the truth. My problem lies in the fact that the pool story was basically a hail mary right at the end of the trial and even baez tripped over what he was saying as he was saying it.

6. I will not watch and as many lies as that girl told who in their right mind would listen to anything she has to say. Biggest liar on the planet and second is Hodi!!!!

It is now being reported that NBC and Casey did NOT come to any agreement and therefore no interview is planned. Hope the reporting is correct

Hope that is true Renaes, really really do. The only thing I want to hear that bitch say is that she did it.

7. peony2 says:

I totally agree with your statements about Casey Anthony and if any advertiser accepts such programming on NBC they should be avoided. That swamp creature should be behind bars.

Hi Peony. Yup I agree and I also agree that the swamp creature should be dead nevermind behind bars. Child killers should be killed period. My opinion.

I can’t believe people want to hear what that bitch has to say. I believe she used Xanax to drug Casey and one of the street names for Xanax is xanny, sounds just like Zanny, dont you think? Yes, I believe Xanax was the nanny she referred to. Just sick.

Truly. I did not know that but that makes a hell of a lot of sense. Sick bitch she is.

I agree about Xanny…I think that’s what she did. I would be able to live my life with out seeing the Tot Twat ever again…that baby killer can rit in hell…wherever it is

• TrulyUSAt says:

Of course I meant Caylee not Casey, poor little beautiful girl. No wonder George wanted to end it all. His daughter killed his granddaughter, ruined his reputation as a father, and his wife basically told him to shut up and get in line. I got the impression that George never got to make a single decision about anything. I fault him only for sticking around, he should have left those hot messes a long time ago.

9. Laura hickey says:

So she was precluded under the bankruptcy agreement from writing a book about killing her sweet baby, but the agreement didn’t include any other public/media profit making activities?! Either a very stupid judge or a very clever attorney. Sure hope it has been cancelled and she goes back to her Florida mansion. How the hell does she afford that anyway???

10. Mags Vazquez says:

So many lies in that trial and the jury believed every single one .. I hope Casey gets hit by the subway on her way to the studio .

That too Mags. I’d settle for that although I think she’d die to quick.

11. Debbie Young says:

Excellent, Kelly!

12. trez11 says:

Good news is Zenith hasn’t taken the killer to court yet so she can still get the money she wasn’t part of he bankruptcy. Bad news is NBC will probably help the killer hie the money somewhere so Zenith can’t find it. Slime all of them. Makes me sick,.

13. jackie moore says:

amen sister well said

14. Brenda says:

Missed you Kelly and once again excellent article!! That pos needs to crawl back under Mumble Masons armpit and just gtfa!!

Thank you Brenda, I missed you all too. That piece of shit needs to be run over by a car or something.

15. Susan says:

Casey Anthony Boycott Information
    Facebook page
    If anyone is interested in following.

16. Susan says: