The Victim’s Name Is Colleen Ritzer

Colleen Ritzer was born May 13 1989 in Massachusetts.  She was murdered by yet another entitled sick fuck piece of shit by the name of Philip Chism.  She was ripped from the world on October 23rd 2013.  She was whole years old.  Thankfully, the powers that be, due to the heinous nature of the murder have decided that jism will be tried as an adult.  Yeah I typo’d and it stays.

Naturally Jism has so far blamed Colleen for her own murder, stated that he didn’t do it, said he was coerced, confessed, had the confession tossed, was slated for opening arguments on the 20th of this month but now his wonderful flock of fucktard attorneys are going to throw the hail mary he is insane defense at the wall and see if it sticks.

Jism isn’t nuts, he’s just another garden variety psychopath basking in his 15 minutes of fame.  Bask away you piece of shit, prison is forever and the boys are going to just love you.

We now have a three week delay while the DA and defense throw some psychiatrists at each other to decide whether our precious little snowflake can aid in his own defense.

Just to recap, Jism stabbed his teacher16 times in the throat with a boxcutter, raped her at least twice, assaulted her with a stick and was found with her bloody credit cards and panties.

I already hate this piece of shit and I’m just getting started.  Can’t wait for trial.

Tomorrow we will be having a really big mean dog school of law class on insanity as a last resort.

Till then…RBMD peacing the fuck out

11 Responses to The Victim’s Name Is Colleen Ritzer

1. NapaNonnie says:

Thanks for helping me understand these trials. I get lost in all the legal manuering (yes spelled that way on purpose.) I can’t imagine how lost the victim’s families must feel during the trials.

2. Ivy says:

Sounds like a horrific case to sink your big mean teeth into~
    Looking forward to following!

Very much looking forward to getting back to work, so to speak. This one is going to be worth following if they don’t declare him insane.

• Constance says:

He has to be judged as to how he was on the day he committed the crime, doesn’t he?

He attended school, premeditated, put on a hoodie and gloves, followed her into the school bathroom, karate chopped her to keep her quiet, raped her with a tree branch, slit her throat, raped her again, and then disposed of her body in a dumpster, left a note saying “i hate you all”, smashed her phone after he’d filmed the brutal heinous acts, and then went to see the movie ‘Blue Jasmine’, with her bloody panties and credit cards in his backpack.

Seems proof of awareness, willful intent, competency, etc. that day.

The games he is playing now dont matter. it’s waaaaay after the fact.

3. malquid says:

I can’t wait for him to be declared sane. Way to own your typos! That prove you have hair on your chest. Bravado!

4. malquid says:

Thanks for getting me off my ass and fun nodding my wordpress password.

This whole thing sickens me, such a young beautiful woman who was an inspiration to so many. Glad to see you back, Kelly!

6. Lori g says:

Yay Kelly is back. Love following trials through you- cut to chase and help us understand without all the legaleze. Being Massachusetts , I think they might find him insane. I live in one of those New England states that seems to believe in criminals not being prosecuted to the full extent of the law. Remember the Cheshire home invasion murders. Sick fucks got their death penalties commuted to life.

7. Lori g says:

Forgot to say that this was practically in my backyard. Connecticut is a very small state. Newtown school shootings were only 20 minutes away too. Now I read that our town’s police are concentrating their efforts getting the k9s out to search for pot in the schools. Really! What a waste of money when there are real criminals out there

8. MamaVia says:

Geez…and people (especially my doctors) want to know why I don’t want to leave the house…there’s crazee fukkin peeple out there!