A-Little-light-listening-to-get-us-all-in-the-mood

17 Responses to A-Little-light-listening-to-get-us-all-in-the-mood

Oh the lines I could insert here………but,…….in the spirit of the holidays,…..

Light saber at the ready!!!!

Dum, dumDumdum DUM….

AND SO…THE CHRISTMAS MOVIE SEASON BEGINS!!!

That was Kelly’s movie recommendation….

I just got a book review to my Editor’s Desk….and I’m waiting for the Editor and Legal to approve it for publishing…gee, I hope they don’t send it back to re-write….

So, hold on to your britches, Mabel…this book will blow your Legal Briefs off!! (haha, did you see what I did there?)

Kelly, I know you haven’t been to the cinema in years….but get in your sled and take your snot-gobbler to the dang movie as part of Christmas or Festivus or Spaghetti monster day.!

5. reallybigmeandog says:

Renae-I-would-love-to-but-I-am-not-ready-for-a-theatre-full-of-people.There-is-just-no-way-or-I-totally-would.

Put it on the list of “things to try next year, ok? I’m very proud of your accomplishments this past year! Someday…like in 10 years or so…you might, just might, want to attend your son’s wedding, your grandchild’s baptism, or take the little pea-picker to see Barney Vii, or something…you cannot allow fear to steal the happy things in life. You know I love you, and I’m proud of you!!

And I’m willing to drive there and sit with you thru it. (Heaven help me, I am not a fan of that sort of film). Besides, you can take a pop-tart in your purse for comfort food. Seriously though, much as you don’t admit it…you ARE doing better….and we are all with you on it.

What the hay! It’s the holiday. I just asked Santa for reservations and dinner (any day next week) to Miss Things’ . Yes , it’s kitchy and crazy but it looks like such fun….plus it is guaranteed to offer no Hollandaise sauce on ANYTHING (that stuff is gross).

Happy Christmas Eve!!!!!!

• Gwen Bazzrea says:

Hi y’all! Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, etc from Virginia. 8 year old “fun size” Bazzboy and I decorated the ugliest, tackyist tree ever this morning. If I hung empty beer cans on it, it would only be a little bit worse. HH is working today, and 18 year old “king size” is out with friends. Can’t wait for tomorrow’s fun! I’m almost as excited as my little guy.
      I’m trying to work up the nerve to go to church tonight. I stopped going since I usually break down crying, but crying a little on 12/24 wouldn’t be that unusual, would it? November and early December were absolutely awful. I feel like I’m getting better, but don’t wanna brag and get ahead of myself.
      Hope you all have an amazing holiday!
      Gwen, a.k.a. Bazzethound