So, What Is Your Pleasure?

We have some trials that have just started and some just about to start.  The carnation trial, Dahlia Dipolito’s retrial (the one who tried to whack her husband and then said they were just making it up for a reality tv idea) and the Vancallis Trial started a couple of days ago and that one has a very no nonsense and very cantankerous judge.

What is your pleasure my lovelies? One of the above or something different. Let me know so that I can get on it.

RBMD Peacing the fuck out..

25 Responses to So, What Is Your Pleasure?

1. Christine says:

If the Michelle Carter case goes to trial I’d be very interested to see your take on it.

Michelle Carter the suicide encourager?

• Christine says:

Yes she is. It may not go to trial but I’m very interested to see what happens if it does, given she was hours away when it happened. However I do feel she was part of it and should be held accountable for her actions. I felt sick reading the text messages and then her behavior afterwards?? Very upsetting.

2. Peggi says:

Justin Ross Harris aka baby killer

3. Constance says:

The Michelle Carter trial!

4. reallybigmeandog says:

Michelle carter the suicide encourager? Haven’t heard much on her lately but I shall look around and get back to you.

I like the upcoming one up here against Milard. If not that…then I vote for the cranky judge. (I suffered thru ‘Not A Judge’ Stephens…..so it is fitting to get one that PMS’s all the time.

6. Debbie Young says:

Carnation!

I vote for carnation too.
    No baby killers please.

8. Buddysmom says:

Michelle Carter won’t get much time because of our stupid laws in Massachusetts from what I’m hearing. Also she is from a rich family plus she had just got out of the hospital for mental illness she spent some time in McLean’s Hospital. So I”m sure they will use that in her defense.

Whatever you feel like…or cranky judge…what ever…

Love to all!

On second thought….do whatever you like as hubby blew out his ACL today and I am going to have my hands full taking him for Xrays and MRI’s etc, etc…..not to mention having to help him dress/undress.

Did you remind him that his job was to be “young and virile”? And that the young pup was supposed to be taking care of you in your retirement? Make sure you “dock his pay”…

Seriously…I hope you both are better soon….I’m sending healing vibrations your way….

Ha!

Renae, oh, so sorry about that. And, how’s your leg? Good news on the legal front?

Well Twister……now, one of us is using a walker and one of us a cane. Bunch of gimps here. Funny thing is: on both of us, it is our left leg(s).

• Twister says:

Oh, so things are ….. improving?

Well, getting dressed is now a true adventure. We have to help each other into our underwear (I warn you, it is NOT a pretty picture.) Last night, it was “please pass the pain-killers; please pass the wine”…..

The days…..of wine and pain killers…..laugh and limp away…hey, at least you still got a sense of humor Renae! Great thing about the human body is it will heal if you don’t try to do too much. Hope you’ve got dinner on speed dial!

I kinda want to see the Dipolita trial through to the end, but I’ll be here regardless (I know, I know, you just can’t get rid of me!).

13. Thank you for NOT falling back into that Arias dung. I’m sick of it, but still posting about that idiot Krusty and his Domestic Violence campaign. Arias as his poster child makes me want to puke.

I don’t see Dahlia getting out of that murder plot. I hope she fries.