Cat Bites Really Big Mean Dog.

Hello my lovelies. It is me, your Dean of Fuckery/Law Professor/resident sarcasm expert/honorary DVM/and Queen of all I survey. I have a bunch of stuff to talk about and then we shall get to the title of today’s post.

Firstly, has America collectively lost its mind? I think so. Exhibit everything: Donald Trump. I listened to him go on and on about his plans to blow the middle east back to the stone age last night and how he planned on making China the greatest financial power in the world and how he was putting a metaphorical wall around America and my prevailing thought was “good luck with that.” Unfortunately it was quickly followed by “Holy fuck, we are an attached land mass and when he starts world war III, and he will, we may be somewhat fucked.” Why do more people not realize that Donald Trump is a Whackadoo? My only comfort is that when some country he is bombing releases some weird biological weapon I might finally get my zombie apocalypse. I am prepared. And looking forward to putting something metal into the brains of several undead people. I think my invisible psychiatrist would agree it would be good therapy. As a bonus you can’t murder something that is already dead, not that there will be anyone to worry about it. I plan on taking over the local jail as my first safe house.

Here in Canada Senator Mike Duffy was acquitted of using tax dollars improperly, the parents of a child that died of meningitis were convicted for not seeking medical attention and they are pretty pissed off about it the poor muffins. I am pretty pissed off another child died because there aren’t mandatory licensing requirements to have a child. The trial for the Murder of Tim Bosma continues and this week we learned that General sick fuck Millard asked his ex to tamper with a witness. Private sick fucks ex has also given testimony against him regarding the livestock incinerator that Tim was burned in among other charming things. I’m guessing since at least private sick fucks ex girlfriend is an accessory after the fact she made herself a deal although I haven’t heard one way or the other. Jian Ghomeshi part two, the next complainant is coming to a courtroom near some of us right shortly and in Edmonton 22 schools were put on lockdown because someone reported a man with a gun in his townhouse. IN HIS OWN TOWNHOUSE. Police located the man about 2 and a half hours later but never did locate any guns. 22 schools worth of freaked out kids and parents because  a man might have been seen in his own house with a gun. Thanks America.

Now to the title. So I came across a very pregnant feral cat. Since I cannot stand the suffering of animals I went and got her some food and was going to try and catch her so she could have her babies inside the garage and I could find them homes. I never got the chance however cuz bitch went all psycho kitty on me and bit me before I ever realized what had happened. she then ate the food and promptly fucked off for parts unknown. Since she had sunk her fangs in right down to the bone in at least one spot I figured I better go get some antibiotics at the hospital. I got triaged and the nurse asked on a scale of one to ten what was my pain level and I said negative 62 because it didn’t hurt at all, I figured no big deal.  She laughed like a hyena and said nobody had ever given her negative pain number before.  I laughed back and told her to look up my file and she’d understand.   I knew because it was a cat I needed antibiotics and probably rabies shots. The nurse that took me back said I would need them but the doctor who either thinks he is really funny, or just didn’t know how to tell me I had to have rabies shots said he had to go look it up. He called the health unit and that is when a stupid cat bite turned into a thing. He came back and said I did indeed need rabies shots which I find absolutely hilarious; I mean how many times have I been accused of having rabies? It is completely hysterical. Anyway the health unit called me this morning but then passed me off to the health unit where my doctors office is because my doctor has to give me the shots. Which sucks but is still seriously funny. They made me an appointment for Monday but then I got a panicked phone call 20 minutes later saying I couldn’t wait till Monday and I have to go tomorrow. Tomorrow is day zero, or day fuck my life depending on how you look at it. Five vials of immunoglobulin at the site of the bite which is directly at the base of my first finger and the meat of the pad underneath.  For those of you that don’t know I am seriously needle phobic and needles in the hand suck serious amounts of ass.  Monday I go back for my first dose of rabies vaccine, then Friday for my second dose, then the following Friday for dose three and then the 28th for my last shot. And then I can get bit by whatever I want because I am rabies immune for life. YAY. So the Really Big Mean Dog is finally getting her rabies shots. OMGLOLROFLMAO.

That’s it for tonight lovelies, I will keep you apprised as to whether I get put into 10 day quarantine or not. *snort*

RBMD peacing the fuck out.

21 Responses to Cat Bites Really Big Mean Dog.

1. lacey leonard says:

I’m so sorry.

2. reallybigmeandog says:

Thanks Lacey, but honestly it’s not the end of the world and even if I knew the outcome I’d still try and help the cat.

You are seriously fukkin funny! Well…the good news is…that this isn’t 1960 and you don’t have to get those shots into the middle of your abdomen every day for 30 days…the better news is that this isn’t 1810 and they aren’t going to get a rope and tie you to a tree and just wait for you to start frothing at the mouth and shoot you when you turn into a zombie!!

(please, if you support Trump, just ignore most of my next few paragraphs…please!)
    Speaking of zombies…despite all of the Donald’s rhetoric….think of this…IF…I couldn’t make that IF any bigger, by the way…IF the Donald IS elected…and I think that is a SERIOUS IF…there are several ways that he can be tied down, and forced to at normal, or be fukkin impeached!! Let’s take a serious look at this:

1) Trump has a serious “image” problem. His “Bleeding from her eyes, bleeding from her…wherever..” comment did not help Trump with women with an IQ higher than 71. Nor did it help with the “illegal aliens” (rapists) (aka=Hispanics actually BORN in the US to American parents) who some mad GOPs claim only “cross the border so they can vote for a democrat)….and although I don’t personally KNOW any Muslims (not that I ask what religion someone is when I run into them) I am guessing that they might have their fur petted backward when they are portrayed as Molotov tossing radicals! The ONLY people Trump HASNT offended are gun toting white guys dressed in RealTree Camo and women who still think a real man verbally abuses them to show his love.

2) Kasich is correct about one thing in particular, in nationwide polls, Trump performs worse against Clinton than all the other candidates. His “unfavorables” are historically high. Additionally, in the one and only speech he gave where he appeared to NOT be hopped up on coke, he came off as a madman. The people actually voting for him are the same ones that read National Enquirer and the Examiner and believe what they read is true, in spite of it being proven several times over that the writers are either publically posting dream sequences or a mashup of plagiarized material from some “prepper’s” newsletters! (Does anyone actually confess to BUYING the National Enquirer??? About 40 years ago, I found one on my SILs coffee table, I teased her about it…”Oh! I didn’t BUY that!” She protested…and up until the week she passed there was a current issue of the Enquirer on her coffee table…but, she probably WASNT buying them…she had a subscription!). Bit, I digress…..

3). All one need do is to watch a few TV commercials to be convinced that the demographics of the United States is “less white” than it used to be. Trump’s rhetoric is to say the least “bigoted”, some would say “racist” and certainly misogynistic! His shouting “I LOVE women!!” Is reinforced by his marriage record…or should we say “divorce record”? Since when does a man with a history of three divorces have “family values”?? That he practices nepotism doesn’t prove ANYTHING!!! (And I’m forced to wonder if the fact that each one of the “beautiful people” in his family has blonde hair and blue eyes has any significance?) I dated a man in California once (and only once) who informed me that not only was he a “multi-millionaire” but that he “had enough money to not be forced into dating someone as “plain” as [me]”. And that his money “gave him the right to marry and wake up every morning to a beautiful woman”…a few moments later, he excused himself to use the restroom…and while he was gone, I picked up my purse, walked out the front door, got into my car and drove home…when he called to ask “what happened?” I explained that “I am too beautiful on the inside to even be SEEN with a jerk, and no a out of money could convince me otherwise. I respect myself more than that!” Again, I digress…I hate to make the connection…but the Hitleresque ravings of a bully (millionaire or not) will not survive a general election.

4) Did you realize that there are millions of people that have NO VOTE in these Primaries? Eleven states — Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Kentucky, Maine, Nebraska, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, Pennsylvania, and Wyoming — have closed primaries. Allow me to explain, for those who don’t know. In all the states, except those eleven, when you go to vote, you can choose ANYONE on the ballot, republican or democrat. In a “closed” state, like Florida, if you are a registered democrat, you can only vote for the democratic candidates, or the republican candidates if you are registered republican. As a registered “independant”, I was not permitted to vote for anyone. Interestingly, as an Independent, I am NOT sent political mailings…my DH is registered with one of the two major parties, and our post box is STUFFED to overflowing with Party Propaganda. I don’t follow the reasoning behind “preaching to the Choir”.. If I were running a campaign, I would focus on the “Independent” list…but, then, what do I know? Bottom line–millions of voters in those eleven states haven’t been heard from; and if you think that they aren’t important at all…ask yourself if you’ve ever heard the words “hanging chad”. It was Florida’s electoral votes that put Bush in the White House instead of Gore!

Lastly (you thought I’d never say that, huh?…other than Strom Thurman, who was born in The Senate,,,our Senators and Represenatives DO change…there have been only a few times where the same party held the presidency and both houses of congress…this is one of the safeguards our Founding Fathers established, and, as long as we have a Democratic Congress/Republican president, there won’t be any “crazy” stuff happening (remember how long it took health care reform to actually happen? It passed only due to a Dem Congress/Dem President!). The only way around this impasse would be an “Executive Order”….and if Trump gets TOO WILD, impeachment can be a powerful weapon!

The Donald may THINK he won’t need to play “politics” as President…but he will…the United States is NOT a business–it isn’t a monarchy…he CANNOT just have his way like he does as President/CEO of Trump Enterprises! Mexico doesn’t have to pay for his stupid wall (in fact, they are on the record saying “Fuck him and his wall”, he cannot force companies to manufacture washers, cars or pharmaceuticals within our borders, and he cannot start World War III all by himself…One governs the people at the WILL of the people!

Historically, what works in the primary doesn’t work in the General Election. Trump’s base consists of “Tea Party” voters and “fairly uneducated (and angry) white blue-collar workers. He has alienated people of color, women and the educated. Jeb said “you can’t insult your way to the Presidency!”

Here is a train wreck for you. More than 51% of voters are women. He recently accused Hillary of “playing the Woman Card”…give me a break! He’s also called some women “fat pigs”, said breast feeding was “disgusting”. He has also called women “dogs”, “slobs”, “bimbos” and “disgusting pigs’ then claimed he “didn’t have time to be politically correct”.

And then, there are these comments–
    “You know, it doesn’t really matter what [the media] write as long as you’ve got a young and beautiful piece of ass.”
    In a tweet he said “If Hillary Clinton can’t satisfy her husband, what makes her think she can satisfy America?”
    Just because I laugh at his outrageous comments doesn’t mean I’ll vote for him…in the Shades of Incest (a new family game by Parker Brothers) he said “I’ve said if Ivanka weren’t my daughter, perhaps I’d be dating her!” (Makes my skin crawl!).
    “My fingers are long and beautiful, as, it has been well documented, are various other parts of my body.” (DOUBLE Ewww!!).
    “Look at those hands, are they small hands? And, [Marco Rubio] referred to my hands: ‘If they’re small, something else must be small.’ I guarantee you there’s no problem. I guarantee.” (Donnie–enough with the penis talk, ok? Really, trust me, size does NOT matter!!
    “My IQ is one of the highest — and you all know it! Please don’t feel so stupid or insecure; it’s not your fault.” (Donnie–it’s not your IQ I’m worried about…it’s your personality, ego and common sense that bother me!”)
    About Carly Fiorina: “Look at that face. Would anybody vote for that? Can you imagine that, the face of our next president?! I mean, she’s a woman, and I’m not s’posedta say bad things, but really, folks, come on. Are we serious?” (Donnie-her face is better than your HAIR!)
    “How much money is the extremely unattractive (both inside and out) Arianna Huffington paying her poor ex-hubby for the use of his name?” (Sigh…..)
    “Arianna Huffington is unattractive both inside and out. I fully understand why her former husband left her for a man—he made a good decision.” (Really?)
    “Rosie O’Donnell is extremely unattractive inside and out. She is a big, fat slob.” (And you have short fingers!)
    About Hillary Clinton: “But she was going to beat — she was favored to win — and she got schlonged, she lost, I mean she lost.” (Donnie–how “presidential!”)

Well, have I made my point yet? Arguably, many of us ladies understand that these are the quackings of a man who has no passing knowledge of a clitoris and possibly thinks women ovulate out of the same hole they pee…and not only has a short schlong that is constantly attempting to “return to the womb” but is also short on knowledge of anything other than himself. There are very few of us ladies right here, that if given the educational advantages Trump was given (but we wouldn’t have dropped out), given the wealthy parents he had, given the several million his dad provided (as well as the tutoring his dad gave him regarding NYC real estate)…there is no doubt in my mind that we, too could have enjoyed the success he has has. God knows millions of others HAVE…realistically, Trump doesn’t own EVERY building in New York!! Here is where the difference is. Every one of you have either met, read about, or heard about the person who measures himself by what s/he possesses. None of us HERE are like that…but we DO know some who are!! They don’t live in a “home”, they live in a “compound” (just the word reminds my of Auschwitz), or a “penthouse”, or an “estate” (never mentioning that their assigned space is the basement, attic, or garage) and they don’t mention that they survive off the generosity of Granny, auntie, mom & dad, or, like Kato Kaelin, O.J’s Pool House! They never say “get my car”, it’s always “Get my Jag, Benz or Beemer”…just to impress other people…even if it means buying TV dinners at the Dollar Store…and IF they have a significant other, you can bet that financial statements were reviewed before she said “yes” to having a drink together…the Donald’s values are all about money…and what it can buy him. He is all about showing it off. And you can guarantee that if someone attacks him, he will retaliate…at LEAST twice as hard. And not in a mature, grown up way…he is a school yard bully. He doesn’t want to obtain his power thru respect and good work, the tools he uses are money and insults. He isn’t seeking the Presidency so that he can “make things better” but for the power. After all, it’s a prestigious position. I’m going to guess he doesn’t like himself all that much…oh, yes, he has an EGO…but he is a paper tiger…he doesn’t really respect himself. If he did, he wouldn’t need to insult others…

My prediction is that, after dismantling the GOP, he will be the nominee…and he will lose to Hillary. I don’t think he can contain his anger or his mouth for another 6 months–he will implode.

4. reallybigmeandog says:

I just peed a little, so…POINTS!!

Good to see you back, Kelly. So sorry your reward for feeding the Mamma cat was a nasty bite and rabies — sometimes I feel that way about helping people, too! My dear father always said “be careful how much you help someone, they will come to resent you.” I think we’ve all had a helping hand bit a time or two. Mama and Kelly, you know I love you both, but I have to say if the answer is Hillary we need a new question. Trump is unpredictable and uncouth, but so is America! I can’t vote for a socialist, I can’t vote for someone I consider a criminal, I can’t vote for Cruz (blech) so what’s the answer? I’ve voted both parties in the past, so I consider myself more of an independent. I’m still on the fence, but I disagree that Trump voters are uneducated (that’s liberal speak) because he just won every state in the Northeast (who fancy themselves the PhDs of America). So it’s not education, it’s ANGER. Everybody is so damned mad in this country because it is quite literally going to hell in a handbasket and guess who’s been there the whole time? Hillary! What has she accomplished? Not much except to agree with everything Obummer says, and soon everything Bernie says because she wants his voters. I would love a women President – just not THAT woman. Love you all!!! Whatever happens this fall we will all survive.

Hai Truly. Thank you but honestly, even now after what will forever be referred to as round one of probably the worst pain I have ever experienced from a needle EVER, I’d still do it again. I can’t walk away from an animal that needs help, it is just not in me. As for the political stuff. As usual what I say is mostly tongue in cheek. I do think Trump is quite possibly mentally unwell, he reminds me of someone, can’t quite put my finger on it. Grandiose sense of self, blatant self promotion, failure to acknowledge any mistakes he has ever made, bullying behaviour, a need to make everyone believe his um, assets are better than they are etc. Sounds like someone we know right, I just for the life of me can’t remember who it is. Anyway, he does scare me though and the thing I said about a war, I wasn’t kidding. I agree that Hillary is also a poor choice but if it is one or the other,I’d go with her rather than him. If I had a vote, which I totally don’t.

Truly–I’m not happy with ANY of the choices!! I just haven’t started on my rant about THEM YET!! I understand angry–to coin a phrase “we ain’t in Kansas anymore!!” The Rockwell America I grew up in just doesn’t exist anymore–it’s long gone….the only candidate I can vote for at this time is “NONE OF THE ABOVE”. Where is Millard Fillmore when you need him?

I keep hoping someone will gallop in on a big white horse and save us from ourselves!

Hey, I’m not too old for an occasional fairy tale, after all the ones told me as a child never came true — so I’m overdue damn it!

Believe it or not, this is a huge topic up here because for real whatever is going on with your government does affect Canada. I see no white horse galloping or otherwise on the horizon, unless of course they change the rules and allow me to run for president.

Well Kelly, you opened the political door, so here’s my two cents. Trump is a joke. Looks like he’s trying his best to NOT win the nomination. Good for him. Too much confusion, mistrust around Hilary she and may yet be prosecuted. The last eight years have been an embarrassment, now top it off with our ‘best’ alternatives!? Since Paul Ryan said peace out, my only choice seems to be a write in candidate. I nominate a rabid really big mean dog! Sorry Canada for being such crappy neighbors.

Just my opinion…but it is ok to HAVE an opinion…we can all be friends without “group think”…we don’t have to agree on everything…”variety is the spice of life, and all that…

For the most part…who the president, VP, etc. all the way down to city council REALLY doesn’t affect us in a major way….ok…there are silly-ass rules that we got to deal with…like being forced to have car insurance, forced to wear a seat belt, etc, etc….and then, the really stupid ones…like prohibition….and some good ones, like buying Alaska, and setting up the National Park System…and some pain in the ass ones…like income tax…and, I still haven’t figured out how I feel about Obama Care…I’m on Medicare, so, Obama care doesn’t affect me…I don’t see that it has helped or hurt anyone I know…

But, like most of you…I remember the months during the Cuban Missile Crisis and the Bay of Pigs…both my husband and I served during Vietnam…so…”war” frightens me….having a war on our soil frightens me…and losing “friendly allied nations” (like Canada) frighten me…

I second the nomination for governor one really big mean dog…good alternative to current choices…

Sorry, Canada…we will try to do better….

We are crappy neighbors — it makes me so sad. We were once the heroes and now we’re the zeroes. **Sigh** I guess we have to blame ourselves, we’ve been voting the people in and they have not done their jobs. The citizens are so far down the line in this country, behind poiticians, the wealthy, the elite entertainers, Wall Street, etc. We have so much waste and bloat it makes me ill!!!!!

Yup I did Twister, and I have apparently pissed off a couple of people who think Trump is a viable idea. Which was not my intent but whatever. Hilary Clinton is not my choice for first female president, I don’t trust her nor do I believe most of what she says. I think Bernie Sanders is probably a little too far left for most Americans so he’s out. Looks like my only option is to accept your nomination. Could you alert who ever it is that needs to be alerted?

I don’t trust HillBill…I haven’t since the moment she said “I am not the stand-but-yer-man-stay-at-home-and-bake-cookies-for-the-PTA type of wife”…and she said it really snotty like…then there was whitewater, and Monica, all sorts of slimy stuff…even BEFORE Bill got out of office…she is shrill, and laughs like Grampa’s favorite Jack-ass…I just don’t like her…take my “pink Women’s Card” if you want…but I think she’s a ball buster…

Bernie–now *I* know the difference between a “social democrat” and a “pinko Commie”…but, I have an IQ over 65…even so…what ever happened to paying the little bit of income tax that you owe…rather than purposely becoming a single mom, then working the minimum amount of time only so you can get Earned Income Credit? I’ve got noting against people who NEED it getting HELP…but, I did tax returns long enough to know that there is an entire section of able-bodied people who have discovered that sucking the government teat is easier than getting up at 7 am, taking a shower and going to a job!! I personally know of a family in Abalama–the parents-my age, and “retired” living on pensions–of their three children…NONE of them WORK!!! Child #1–lives rent free in the house that was willed to his mother…and he claims to have “back trouble”…and is on disability (yet, the disability doesn’t keep him from hitting the clubs on Friday and Saturday night…). His wife has had “female problems” that keep her from working (but didn’t keep her from getting pregnant again) and both of their children are “home-schooled” but also “disabled” due to “emotional problems”……Child #2 is “disabled” with “depression”…but he is at the gay bar every night…(when I am depressed, I stay in my corner and cry…I don’t go to a bar looking to “hook-up”). Child #3 still lives at “home”…and has 1 child, no spouse and no job…says that she can’t get a job because her car isn’t registered because she doesn’t have insurance because she doesn’t have a job…any solution you might mention is “impossible”…she’s on some sort of welfare…and she knows EXACTLY what month it ends…she doesn’t really see a reason to get a job…after all, a mother should be with her child for as long as she can…which would be a good answer…IF she was home…which she isn’t…the baby calls the Grandmother “mama” because she is TOO busy to take care of her child…(and I happen to know that a woman NEVER wears a swimsuit under her clothing and no makeup to “go look for a job”! If these people put as much effort into WORKING that they put into NOT WORKING, they would all have plenty of money…

Oh, sorry for the rant….I DO have sympathy for those who REALLY NEED ASSISTANCE!!! But socialism isn’t the answer! What ever happened to the idea of “work ethics”? Of trying to “get ahead”? Of doing more for yourself other than waiting to get your portion of mom & dads estate?

My problem with ALL of the GOP candidates boils down to my own view of keeping Government out of the bedroom and out of a woman’s reproductive system! If, for whatever reason, a woman doesn’t want a child, she should not be forced to have one. (I’m not discussing “late term abortions”, here…I’m talking about 3 months or less). A woman KNOWS better than the government if she is physically/emotionally able to care for a child! If she is FORCED to continue a pregnancy, WHO raises and cares for that child? (Example-Charlie Manson??). Those children become problems for the state and federal government.

Secondly, GOPs do not approve of stem-cell research! Wouldn’t it be wonderful if spinal injuries, like Christopher Reeves could be fixed with stem cells? Cancer might be cured? Juvenile Diabetes might have a cure through Stem Cells, Parkinson’s Disease, Blindness, Hearing Loss….Any number of things…but as long as the GOP has their way…this won’t happen!! We are NOT a third world country! And, yes, we have “First World Problems” that if addressed and SOLVED, COULD improve the quality of life for SO MANY PEOPLE!!!

We DO NOT need a WALL…what we need is inspiration to transform minds from being drug/alcohol-seeking to science/technology/environmental issues seeking. We need to find a way to inspire our children to learn….not to become vegetables waiting for gramma & Grampa to deliver the next iThing the child cannot live without!!!

When I was talking to my DH a few nights ago, and told him some things about my life before I became an adult…he had tears in his eyes…and said how sorry he was that I had to endure those things…(problems are relative, aren’t they?). I told him that I was glad to have experienced the things that I did…they served to motivate me to “do better” for myself…living without indoor plumbing and running water made me vow that once I left home “I would never live that way again”…and when I turned 18, I left home with a $50 bill and a small suitcase…and I never went back. (Aux Ark hillbilly)

I also told him that all the things I had endured made me into the person I am, and also made me grateful for the good things in my life. I believe that one has a LOT more pride (and happiness) when the things they have (house, cars, etc) were the product of their own effort, rather than it just being handed to them! (My son is much prouder of the car HE bought and paid for than the one I bought for him!)

I sure as hell don’t have any answers…but, I don’t think any of the current candidates for president have any of the answers either.

So, I guess I’ve got no other choice than vote for ReallyBigMeanDog for president…certainly couldn’t do any worse than any of the candidates…

• Twister says:

Powers that be have been notified and they’re thrilled! I even negotiated a deal! Pepsi, poptarts and dog food for life! Yeah! RBMD for President!

8. Gwen Bazzrea/Bazzethound says:

Best cat bites dog story ever! Sorry you’ve got to get the damn shots, it’s a literal and figurative pain in the ass.
    Trump really scares me too, but I’m looking forward to Hillary tearing him apart when they face each other.

P.S. Bazzetmommy is alive and kicking. The three Bazzetmen, 9, 18, & 44, are great.
    P.P.S. I buy the National Enquirer every time we go on a long car trip. It keeps the whole vehicle entertained for hours!

Good to see you Gwen….big hugs!!!

Hillary chewing on Trump will be good entertainment…but, let it be noted…she isn’t my first choice for first woman president

My Bazzethound came back to the shelter. Missed you dearly my friend. Honestly Gwen, the ones in the ass weren’t so bad. The ones’ in the arms are a different animal entirely. Immuno globulin is thick and you need a lot before you get the vaccine. I got two in the left arm and two in the right arm and today my right arm has that sick hurt you get when you break a bone. You know what I mean; that kind of pain that makes you feel nauseated. And I’d still try and help the cat. I go back Monday for just vaccine, then the next Monday for vaccine then Friday of the next week for my last shot. Vaccine won’t hurt like the immuno-globulin did they assure me.
      after that I am immune for life which is cool if I ever want to wrestle a rabid bear or anything lol.

Donald Trump found us out…he has told everyone that Ted Cruz’ father (and others) were on the grassy knoll the day JFK was assinated…lucky that he didn’t find RMBD, Me and several others there too…is it just me and RMBD who are going to confess??? Yes, we used the invisible plane…