Hello my lovelies.  Put on your tinfoil hats and cover the cameras on your laptops, your Dean of Fuckery has dug to China and I have some answers for you.

Regarding the figurative  trail of dead bodies that the Clintons have allegedly left behind them I have discovered a couple of things.  Out of over a hundred people that are dead, there is one that is maybe a little hinky and this person was like the dentists brothers cousins friend that is how close he was to the Clintons.  All others deaths that have been attributed to nefarious causes were either A) natural deaths like heart attacks and pneumonia or B)Suicides, or C) mechanical or equipment failure.  Now there was one medical examiner who cut a lot of corners with all his dead bodies not just the ones that had any kind of tenuous connections to the Clintons which is where a lot of this started I think.   Bodies had to be dug up and re-autopsied which is both sad and gross but in the end all of the dead that are actually people were A dead, and B an actual cause of death was issued.  There are several that flat out do not even exist, I think those were just thrown in to pad the numbers.  There were also  plane crashes due to pilot error, and  a cesna crash due to mechanical failure.

My question going into this was why is Monica Lewinski alive if all of these other people who quite literally could have done nothing to the Clintons are dead?  My answer remains the same.  Because this shit just never happened.  If you ever crossed paths with a Clinton at a fund raiser, a charity event or political event or he movies or at the dentist or the doctors or the grocery store and you died you are suddenly a part of some fucking cover-up?  Nope, the amount of people that you meet when you are a public figure is just exponentially bigger than if you are a private person.

So to put this to bed much like Pizza-gate(which by the way was never really a thing, just another conspiracy theory) THIS SHIT NEVER HAPPENED.  I mean people did die, but not because the Clintons have a hit squad, just because they died or they had shit luck and their plane went down.

Now I have spent way to much time and wasted way to many brain cells just to satisfy my own curiosity so while we are on the subject I am going to clear up a few other things.

1. We really landed on the moon.
  2. It is not made of cheese
  3. the twin towers were brought down by two planes not internal implosions
  4. Elvis is dead
  5. Kurt Cobain is dead
  6. I will have to get back to you on area 51
  7. To the best of the scientific community’s  knowledge at large, aliens do not live among us, probably because of shit like this.
  8. You are more likely to die by being kicked to death by a pissed of Kangaroo than be killed because of a conspiracy. (I just made that last part up, but basically it is true.)

Hope that helps every one out and we can get back to reality…Sorry actually it might be more comforting to just keep your tinfoil hats on and keep your cameras covered reality being what it is at the moment.

Anyway, that is about 25 hours of my life I won’t ever get back but rest assured, I turned over every rock, kicked every tire and even took a couple of good stories out for a drive.  Nothing holds water, none of it.  Unless you want it to, in which case rock on with your bad self and Hide from the Clintons. They know you know.  OMGLOLROFLMAO.

RBMD Peacing the Fuck Out.

45 Responses to You Know That Saying Where There Is Smoke There is Fire? Well Sometimes There Is Just Really Good BBQ Or Somebody Is Smoking.

1. mags says:

Boggles my mind orange rats supporters would rather believe Hillary was killing babies at a pizza joint than believe orange rat is in money cover-ups with Russia . What’s wrong with these idiots ?

• The people who have supported Hillary Clinton and who STILL support her… those are the people who boggle my mind.

Hillary’s lies are mind boggling.
      Hillary’s corruption is mind boggling.
      Hillary’s (and her supporters) hypocrisy is mind boggling.
      Hillary and Obama’s plan to arm the rebels and …OOPS… accidental arming the WRONG rebels ( wrong rebels that are now known as ISIS) is mind boggling.
      Hillary LAUGHING while talking about defending the pediophile who raped a 12 year old girl. Hillary talks about manipulating the evidence (the 12 yr old’s panties) and how she got him a not-guilty verdict <<< THAT is mind boggling.
      Everything about Hillary is mind boggling and the fact that some people refuse to see the corruption is more than mind boggling… it is also sad.
      Has Hillary always been so pro African American? Noooo she has not.
      Hillary sucked up to Black Lives Matter during her campaign but before her campaign Hillary wasn't so pro black.
      * She was close to, and open about her "friend and mentor" Robert Byrd (HUGE white supremacist, and member of KKK). In a video eulogy for Byrd, Hillary said he was “a man of surpassing eloquence and nobility.”
      * When receiving the Margaret Sanger Award, Hillary said:
      ”I admire Margaret Sanger enormously, her courage, her tenacity, her vision,” …“I am really in awe of her, there are a lot of lessons we can learn from her life”.
      Margaret Sanger was the founder of Planned Parenthood.
      She began PP as a way to control the African American population. Sanger said blacks were "weeds that needed to be removed from the garden".
      In a letter to Clarence Gable in 1939, Sanger wrote: “We do not want word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population, and the minister is the man who can straighten out that idea if it ever occurs to any of their more rebellious members” (Margaret Sanger commenting on the ‘Negro Project’ in a letter to Gamble, Dec. 10, 1939)
      *There are various incidents of Hillary's true colors showing through.
      Bill's as well. Remember when he said (about Obama) "10 years ago he would have been getting us our coffee"?
      They are NOT good people. They are very very BAD people.
      Hillary's positions are never solid. Everything she says and does is temporary and only meant to benefit of herself and her political position.
      This comment could go on for days. I've been watching and researching Hillary for 4 years… since she asked the question: "What difference, at this point, does it make?"
      The woman has you and her supporters blinded.
      THAT is what's mind boggling and really, very sad.

Ann I’ve followed your comments in various places and you are one very smart and one very brave cookie. It amazes me too! I’m just sitting here with the popcorn waiting for all hell to break loose today regarding the “senior official” who is implicated in the spying on Trump — not such fake news after all. Enjoy!

Mags…I don’t have an answer to that…my DH, a wonderful, intelligent gentleman appears to have a lot of angst about democrats…and although he never believed anything as ridiculous as the pizza babies story, his heart is supporting the so-Called “Republucan” currently living in the whitehouse.

I TRULY thought that because Obama had 2 terms, our society had finally accepted a new generation of thinking. I THOUGHT the “Archie Bunkers” had all died off…I thought the new generation of people had embraced education, were able to do MORE than just believe what people TOLD them to believe, that they would look at ALL sides before deciding. But…that people like KellyAnne Conjob are able to spout “alternative truth” as a defense and that the Grand Cheese Head is able to refute HIS OWN WORDS by calling the recordings a “fake news”…proves that nothing has changed at all.

One thing I discovered during the Arias trial…is that some people WILL BELIEVE ANYTHING! It doesn’t matter how outlandish it is…Arias confessed to actually slitting his throat…yet, there were those who demanded she was “factually innocent”, and who passed stories that the Mormons, not Arias, killed him. Not even after her conviction and incarceration do they believe she belongs behind bars. No amount of proof, logic, or pleading will change their mind. And it is the same when it comes to Clinton…no matter WHAT proof there is, no matter the LOGIC…they will believe what they believe.

I live in the “Deep South”…a place where people don’t change their minds much. There are only 2. (Yes TWO) registered democrats on my street…the other one is a gay guy. I’ve had to learn NOT to talk to my doctor, dentist, hair dresser, cleaning woman (who says I’m “too nice” to actually BE a DAMNED DEMOCRAT!!) and, yes, even my dear husband…all RED, RED, RED REPUBLICANS!!! I do not dare mention politics, even in my own home, for fear of getting into a bad argument…

Not one of them WANTS to talk about even how ridiculous the pizza babies story is. They believe it, and they are never going to change their minds. They are absolutely POSITIVE that Hillary herself, personally stole uranium…they can go back 30-40 or more years and pull tiny little stories that make no logical sense, and swear it’s true. And it would be easier to talk them into being best friends with Satan than it is to get them to see ANYTHING good either of the Clinton’s have EVER done.

And the constant answer to ANY critism of tRump is ALWAYS “well, then what about Clinton selling babies from the pizza place?” Which end up with arguing “Well THAT never happened!” And the “conversation” about the latest tRump scandal turns into an ARGUMENT that the pizza babies story was an out & out LIE…sigh…

I don’t know how they can condone tRumps actions…and I’m just far too worn out to even argue all the facts one more time…

I’m hoping the next election isn’t THIS bad….or have these awful consequences…won’t tear our nation to threads

Now mama, you know this is the last election in history so just come to terms with it and move into the RBMD WWIII/zombie apocalypse bunker.

WHAT? But, but, I just made a new hat! Tin foil is very malleable, this one is a cowboy hat and I like it, so I’m keeping it for now. But, I guess all of those murders and suicides and lovers and flights with Epstein and huge payouts and VRBO nights in the White House and tampering with Sanders’ campaign and deals with Russians and stealing from the Haitians and leaving marines to die while screaming help me and incredible sudden and unexplainable wealth and and and so much more just make the Clintons so speshul! Oh hell no I don’t trust them, oh hell no I don’t trust lot of people — but never for no reason! Still love you and will always read here my Queen!!!!! Who knows, you might change me over yet!

P.S. – you’re not supposed to tell people about the smoking! That’s not cool!

• Hi TrulyUSA ❤
      Thanks for the nods (to my other comment).
      lol, pass that popcorn my way and we can wait for the "senior official" hell to break loose together.
      This (all of it) has been a wild ride
      ;D

Oh ann. I don’t support her I think she is hinky as hell, I just could not come up with one shred of credibility that they are having people killed.

Hang onto your saddle pardners! It’s going to be a long dusty trail!

Truly. But, but how come you didn’t make one for me. like I have answered to ann, I don’t trust a Clinton as far as I can throw one, I simply could not find any proof that they are systematically having people killed. period end of sentence. I think the bitch is crooked as that man that walked a crooked mile or her husband you pick. But I am pretty comfortable that there is no conspiracy afoot regarding dead people that would not matter to them in the grand scheme of things. I WANT MY HAT.

Okay, one tinfoil cowboy hat coming up! I am always hoping someone can come up with some hard evidence, but everytime it looks like someone is on to something — they die! So my Queen, I’m very pleased you found nothing because you have to outlive me! That’s all there is to that!

3. Anyone who supports Hillary Clinton is either a moron or they’re in denial of who and what she REALLY IS.

Hillary Clinton talking (and LAUGHING) about defending a pediophile who she knew was guilty of rapeing a 12 year old girl.
    Also, manipulating the evidence to get the not-guilty verdict.

I’d just like to say for the record that I do not support either of the idiots. Sanders would have made a good president Those two, not so much. The whole point of this was there is no proof that I can find that they are having people offed. I think they are so well insulated even if they were and I don’t think they are we’d never know.

4. Gwen Bazzrea says:

Sisters of the pound,

Can’t we just all agree that the Cheeto in Chief AND the Clintons are crooked liars, maybe even sociopathic?

Here’s what I worry about- we pay more for health insurance thru my husband’s job than we do for our mortgage. Then, we each have a FUKKING $6000 deductible. Our almost 10 year old has Post-Concussion. Syndrome which means that 7 weeks after he got his bell rung, he’s still got headaches, dizziness, and nausea. Still going to PT and can’t attend school, its too loud, he can’t go up stairs without assistance. I’m in the local library while he’s meeting with his tutor.

If anyone can fix this BS, I’ll be forever grateful. And no, TCARE would have fukked us over worse than we already are.

I honesty believe that the Cheeto has no shits to give about me and mine. But if he can fix this mess without blowing up the world, I might give him a nicer nickname.

Wishing we had universal healthcare and refusing to make another tinfoil hat,

~ Bazzethound
    Vice President of Underwater Fire Prevention

Bazzett I love you gurl! I wish we had affordable health care too, you know, like we had before the Affordable Care Act keep your doctor act better for everyone act! No stinking politics will ever come between pound sisters, and if you don’t want to make another tin foil hat, I still have the one I was wearing when I voted for Obama — once!

Ahhh my little bazzethound is the voice of reason. OMG I forgot about the VP of underwater fire prevention thing and I’m dyyyyyying. I love you so much.

• Gwen Bazzrea says:

You too, my queen! So glad to see you snarking/blogging/venting/ranting/writing again.
        All hail KellyMae!
        ** happy dance 😂💃🐶 **

Absolutely! I’m praying for all the Bazzets!! I’ll say THIS: the two years prior to the Affordable Care Act–I had surgery on my back…they threw me out of the hospital after only 2 hours, I was STILL having the effects of full anesthesia…and those flipping nurses rolled me out to my car in a WHEELCHAIR and let me get behind the wheel of a car & drive myself home. (IDIOTS)

I was still a smoker back then…I got into bed…lit a cigarette….and fell asleep…if it hadn’t been that I had a DOG at the time…who BARKED AND BARKED as the bed was burning…in a TRAILER, I MIGHT ADD…that day was just not my day to die.

The doctor & nurses ALL knew I was driving myself home in my car….they all knew I lived alone…they didn’t offer ambulance, they didn’t offer a home care nurse yo check on me.

During those two years…I spent ALL of my savings…$275,000…mostly on “co-pays” and “Do-nut Hole” prescriptions and medical care prior to getting Medicare…I STILL pay a LOT for prescriptions…BUT the AFFORDABLE CARE ACT is better than I once HAD (and, thankfully, Papa can AFFORD ME!). The prescription which USED to be $3500 a MONTH is now, while I’m in the Donut Hole, $1000…and, in a few months, when I got to “Catastrophic Care”, because of the ACA the RX will drop down to just $150…but, that is only ONE of the TWELVE prescriptions I have.

There is NO DOUBT that WITHOUT the ACA (aka:ObamaCare) I would be long buried by now….because I couldn’t afford my life-saving prescriptions. Before ACA, I lost my condo (I was homeless) because it came down to either my RX or my mortgage. I was a size 6 because I lived on ramen and jello…it was what I could afford (and my NOW FAT self remembers having a waistline!) and I lost my entire life savings because I became ill….sadly, I’ve STAYED ill….

The ACA isn’t perfect…it needs a LOT of work!
      Last November, we had two choices:

tRump–who wanted to repeal “obama care” and Medicare

And

Clinton–who wanted to “fix” the ACA and “reinforce” social security and Medicare…

All things being the same…they are BOTH FUCKING CROOKS…based on just that ONE ISSUE…I think you can figure out that my vote wasn’t for tRump.

I had NO DESIRE to commit financial and physical suicide. I’m NOT A MORON…I’m an elderly citizen of the United States who just isn’t ready to die…or to vote for a man who wants me to face a death panel.

• Gwen Bazzrea says:

Thanks for the love and prayers for my dizzy little nugget!
        DH couldn’t stand Obama and Hilary, and I’m terrified of the Cheeto in Chief. I honestly believe he doesn’t have a good heart. We watched ONE debate together this year and I don’t think I’ve disliked him any more in our 22 years of marriage. Never again!!
        I’m definitely going to be checking out ACA insurance once our taxes are finalized. I’ve been believing all the hype that it could be yanked away at any moment, so I haven’t really done much investigating.
        Can’t believe all you went thru because of your health. It makes me feel very blessed to have a family safety net.
        Take good care of you, and keep enjoying that new home!
        ~ Gwen, a.k.a. Bazzethound

5. Kelly ❤
    I'm glad you said you don't support Hillary. Really, very glad.
    My comment (that long winded piece above) was a reply to "mags" and strictly because they said: "What’s wrong with these idiots?".
    Didn't mean to get all preachy on your blog… I just wanted to post A FEW of my non-idiot reasons for being very, very, very anti-Hillary.
    Love you K!
    🙂

6. reallybigmeandog says:

Ann: You come here and say whatever the fuck you are of a mind to say. Our only rule is we never attack each other, even if we disagree. People are allowed to have different opinions, yours, mags, Truly’s, Gwens, Renaes, Mama’s and even my very own very warped opinion on life. You preach sister, and we will listen and comment with our own opinions but we won’t get mad. That is just kind of how it works here. Love you back.

Sorry…can’t comment on this one…other than to say I rather resent being called a “moron”.

• Kinda like I resented being called “idiot” in “mags” comment (at the top).
      I wouldn’t have even commented if the comments had simply stayed on Hillary and Trump. Unfortunately someone felt the need to bash “orange rat’s supporters” as “idiots” so … whatever.
      BUT if you support Hillary you’d be wearing a hibjib within the year if she had been elected and those expensive meds would be the LEAST of your worries.

I think I would rather worry about having to wear a hijab knowing that I have rights and that the Constitution/Bill of Right gives me freedom of religion…

than I care to continue to live in the tortuous fear that WWIII is around the corner because tRump has sent his 36 year old son in law over to the Middle East to do God Knows What, while our so called POTUS is cuddling up to the Russians, and his pretentious daughter is running the White House while he plays on Twitter….

The situation currently at hand consist of new government scandals daily…and, to be honest, I am not capable of enduring the constant concern that our so-called commander in chief cannot handle the world situation…I don’t know which nation he is going to piss off next and get us nuked…North Korea? China? Russia?

I don’t care who they put in there, as long as it’s someone with some chops to handle the GREAT problems our country has right now…and he/she/it are not related to King tRump…

I can’t tell you what weapons WWIII will use…but I promise WW IV will be fought with rocks and sticks…assuming, of course that we aren’t all glowing by then…

8. Did you really just say you would have rights?
    Do you understand ANYTHING about Syrian Law at all?
    Do you understand how close we came to being put under Syrian Law?
    DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT YOU WOULD HAVE ALMOST NO RIGHTS IF THAT HAPPENED?
    Search and find out for yourself>
    “What rights do women have under Syrian Law?”
    Do the search, read the reality and then think about the rights we DO have and how close we were to losing them.
    Our constitution (the same constitution that you just leaned back on like you knew what you were talking about in the comment above) would be burned and we would be a destroyed nation.

Ever hear of the Muslim Brotherhood? They have been in the white house for the last 8 years so Trump’s son-in-law should have just stayed home and continued to clean THAT house.
    Just so what I’m saying is clear, Obama and Hillary brought the Muslim Brotherhood into OUR white house and Trump is now TRYING to get the Muslim Brotherhood out (and don’t forget the New Black Panther Party who have also infested our white house).
    Doubt me? Probably.
    Will I change your mind? Probably not.
    But I will put some fucking REALITY on this page before the blind stupidity goes any further.
    How about you do a little research on Huma Abedin and her mother & father Syed Zainul Abedin… see EXACTLY where Huma comes from.
    Her mother, Saleha Abedin, sits on the Presidency Staff Council of the International Islamic Council for Da’wa and Relief, a group that is chaired by the leader of the Muslim Brotherhood, Sheikh Yusuf al-Qaradawi.
    Her father, Syed Zaynul Abedin, was a professor in Saudi Arabia who founded the Institute for Muslim Minority Affairs, an institution established by the Government of Saudi Arabia with the support of the Muslim World League (a Muslim Brotherhood organization).

I can’t even get over the closed minded people in this country who refuse to see what is right in front of their faces but want to bitch and moan about Trump who is DOING WHAT HE SAID HE WOULD DO.
    ^That is why I voted for him and so did 90% of the people I know personally (not internet).
    It is no mystery about how Trump got elected… unless you watch the left leaning media or only follow leftists who NEVER TOLD YOU ANY TRUTH FOR THE LAST 8 YEARS.
    And btw, Snopes is NOT a trust worth site. I trusted them for years until I saw them debunk things I KNEW were fact.
    Recently a LOT more has come to light about Snopes so that should be another thing you read up on.
    YOU HAVE BEEN LIED TO… not me.
    I’m just bringing you the TRUTH.

9. 1. Under Sharia, Wives Can Be Beaten.

Whereas under Western laws women and men are equal, under Sharia women are not equal to men, but are considered inferior. Women are the object of many disparaging remarks in the earliest Islamic source texts, which form the basis for Sharia. For example, according to Q 4:34, husbands are allowed to beat their wives if they “fear disobedience” (which implies that actual disobedience need not occur for the beating to be justified):

Men are the managers of the affairs of women for that God has preferred in bounty one of them over another, and for that they have expended of their property. Righteous women are therefore obedient, guarding the secret for God’s guarding. And those you fear may be rebellious admonish; banish them to their couches, and beat them. If they then obey you, look not for any way against them; God is All-high, All-great.
    That wife-beating is permissible given (imagined or real) behavioral misconduct on the part of the wife is also found in Muḥammad’s so-called “Farewell Address” or “Last Sermon,” which has been preserved in Ibn Isḥāq’s Sīra, the oldest and most reliable biography of Muḥammad that we possess.[1]

@ann–if you were ever to take time and read the ENTIRE Old Testament (Before it became “New & Improved”) you would see many “laws” or “rules” which are now considered to be very outdated in today’s world. In fact, there are certain sects within Judaism (Hasidism, if I remember correctly) which have VERY demanding rules for a devout man’s wife and children. Cooking must be done before the first star is observed in the sky on Friday nite and the light going on when the refrigerator door opens is considered “work”…and, don’t get me started on mandatory Mikva!

As a matter of fact, there are some CHRISTIAN BELIEFS In which the man of the house is “king of the Castle”…Mormonism has some “interesting” ideas, as do some of the more stringent Pentecostals who don’t allow women-folk to cut their hair or wear “trousers”…I’ve never studied the Amish or Mennonites, but they don’t have electrical devices or cars or even tractors!

Americans are a rebellious lot…especially those of my age, who STILL “QUESTION AUTHORITY”

And one other thing….

My dad beat me most of my childhood…my husband beat me during my first marriage…and I guarantee you…another man ever lays a hand in me will get a firm kick to the nuts for his trouble.

10. 2. Under Sharia, Females Enjoy Fewer Rights than Males.

According to Q 2:282, the testimony of a woman is worth only half that of a man’s:

And bring to witness two witnesses from among your men. And if there are not two men [available], then a man and two women from those whom you accept as witnesses – so that if one of the women errs, then the other can remind her.
    According to Q 4:11 and Q 4:176, a woman may inherit only half as much as her male brother does. Furthermore, as Professor Samīr Khalīl Samīr, a native Arabic speaker with two doctorates and the former adviser to Pope Benedict XVI on Islam and the Middle East, explains, under Sharia “in a [religiously] mixed marriage [where the wife is non-Muslim], the wife legally loses the right to her husband’s inheritance if she does not convert to Islam.”

@ann–ask any woman who makes more than $100,000 a year and she will tell you a story about “women not being treated “fairly” in the wirkplace”…ask ANY WOMAN who works..who cooks breakfast, lunch and dinner? Who does the laundry, sweeps the floor, cleans the toilet???

Being a woman is not easy…which explains exactly WHY we are superior beings…plus, we are smart enough to not let THEM know! Who will find THEIR underpants and socks when we die?

11. 3. Under Sharia, Marriage and Sexual Intercourse with Pre-Pubescent Girls is Permissible.

According to Q 65:4, sexual relations with females who have not yet had their menstrual cycle (i.e., pre-pubescent girls) are permissible. The verse is found in the sixty-fifth chapter of al-Talāq (Divorce), which begins by stating that “when you divorce women, divorce them when they have reached (the end of) their waiting period (ʿidda); a waiting period or ʿidda is a certain amount of time that a Muslim man is supposed to wait before marrying a divorced woman, so as to make sure that she is not pregnant from her previous husband.”[3] It is in this context that we are to read Q 65:4, which states the following:

(As for) those of your women who have no hope of (further) menstruation: if you are in doubt, their waiting period is three months, and (also for) those who have not (yet) menstruated” [emphasis added].
    Sayyid Qutb, the late prominent theoretician of the Muslim Brotherhood, explains in his renowned commentary on the Qur’ān (In the Shadow of the Qur’ān) that [Q 65:4] is referring to “women who are past the menopause and those who do not as yet have a menstrual cycle because they have not attained puberty or because of a malfunction in their system” [emphasis added].[4]

Thus, in the context of this Qur’ānic chapter on divorce, it seems that this verse is stating that Muslim men (or husbands) are to wait three months before divorcing pre-pubescent girls (for the reason of making sure that young and apparently borderline post-pubescent girls are not pregnant; cf. Q 2:228). This is not just some interpretation that modern Islamists like Sayyid Qutb came up with; rather, such an interpretation of Q 65:4 is mentioned at least as far back as al-Tabarī (839 – 923), one of our oldest and most important sources of early Islam.

Furthermore, the Andalusian Malikī jurisprudent and philosopher, Ibn Rushd (1126 – 1198), known to the West as “Averroes,” confirms the permissibility of having sexual relations with pre-pubescent girls in his legal handbook, Bidāyat al-Mujtahid wa Nihāyat al-Muqtaṣid (literally, “the beginning for him who interprets the sources independently and the end for him who wishes to limit himself”). In this work, and under the section entitled “the Waiting Period for Wives,” he states the following: “the divorced woman whose marriage stands consummated may or may not be one who menstruates. If she does not menstruate, she may be a minor or beyond the age of menstruation.[5]”

It should be noted here that one of the most renowned Muslim figures of all times is unequivocally implying that marriage and sexual relations with pre-pubescent girls in Islam are licit.

May I suggest that you read Rabbi Moses ben Maimon, commonly known as Maimonides, and the Misnamed Torah. You will find that what you’ve been explaining are not unique ideas, but have been accepted practices for at least the past 4700 years.

Also, Roman girls were usually married of at a very young age, and began bearing children after first menses. Of course, a “long life” back then was if you managed to stay alive to actually turn 30-35. Since there was no antibiotics, it was “routine” that a woman die during or very soon after delivering a child.

Mary, Queen of Scots wasn’t even a year old when she went thru a “hand-fasting” to Edward, of England…Katherine of Aragon was only 14 when she married Arthur…AND ALL of her property went to Henry VIII…as a matter of fact, one of the reasons Henry VIII was encouraged to marry Katherine was because Henry VII didn’t want to give the dowry back.

The PRIORITY 600+ years ago was to procreate as fast and as often as possible. Truth be known, that was even essential in Colonial American times, as each birth produced new hands (labor) to assist in overal survival. Only “labor-saving devices” spare women of that “career path” now…(excluding Amish/Mennonites)

12. 4. Under Sharia, Wives do not Share the Same Divorce Rights as Their Husbands.

Under Sharia, a husband can divorce his wife simply by stating, “you are divorced” three times in the presence of two adult mentally sound males, without even having to justify his decision, and he will retain custody of any children. In this connection, Professor Samir states that “the most absurd thing is that if the husband later repents of his decision [of divorce] and wants to ‘recover’ his wife [for the third time], she must first marry another man who in his turn will repudiate her (Q 2:229-30).”[6] By contrast, no such power is given to the wife.

13. 5. Under Sharia, Female Rulers are Frowned Upon.

Sharia frowns upon female rulers. This originates from a ḥadīth in Sahih al-Bukhari, the most trusted Muslim aḥadīth , where Muhammad, upon hearing the news that the people of Persia had made the daughter of Khosrau their Queen, states: “Never will succeed such a nation as makes a woman their ruler.”[7] Indeed, this is one of the reasons that is often cited for why women cannot be caliphs.[8] Although this is what Sharia teaches in theory, the practicalities of life give rise to some exceptions. In the Muslim world you did occasionally have female rulers like Shajarat al-Durr (d. 1257) who ruled Egypt in Medieval times. In more recent times, Benazir Bhutto won the elections in Pakistan and became Prime Minister of that country for two non-consecutive terms (1988-90, and 1993-96). So did Shikha Hasina, who won elections three times and is currently the Prime Minister of Bangladesh.

Americans frown on female rulers…I myself burned my bra with all the other girls…way back a long time ago…and it wasn’t until 2016 that a conman was even CONSIDERED to be nominated for president…and I rather doubt any republicans would put forth a woman’s name for another 12-16 years….close to forty years we’ve been “equal”….and we still aren’t “equal enough”!

14. Uh, 1 more last thing.
    I’m not going to search and link every false Snopes claim but I have seen too many to trust the site now. Here’s 1 I can post b/c if you’re awake you have to know it is false.
    Soros has funded the BLM protests and riots since Ferguson.
    Just like Obama’s admin funded (and actually participated in) protests (as well as taught classes on HOW TO PROTEST) down in Sanford Fla… because , you know, it was Obama’s son and all that horseshit.
    *If interested, Judicial Watch has the info and invoices RE:
    Obama admin funding Sanford Florida, anti-Zimmerman protests.

Snopes is NOT telling you the truth and here they debunk a true claim.

@ann–honey…you can believe whatever makes you happy…if you wanted to change your mind, you’d be asking questions, not making no statements…so, I’m not even going to attempt to discuss this issue with you,

More than 45 years ago, I took an oath to serve, protect and defend the constitution and my country. I’m not changing…and no one….not PUTIN, not tRUMP not ANYONE has enough money to turn my back on the country I love…money has no value if you don’t have morals , scruples , self respect and love your country.

I’m not going to tell you what to believe…I know that you will find a path that makes you happy…..for me….life is short…I’ve cheated death several times, maybe next time I won’t be so lucky…so I choose not to worry about things like sharia…I only worry about BIG things…like what time The Twilight Zone is on tonight…

15. bazzethound says:

Okay, Ann-

You forced me to add another point to your “monoblog”… (See, this Conservative Democrat is smart enough to create a whole new word!) You’ve also caused me to pull out some of my ten-cent vocabulary, which I normally reserve for bureaucrats who piss me off.

6. I’m sure you’re a lovely person & the fact that our Dear Queen vouches for you is proof enough for me.

However; we here at the blog/shelter/asylum don’t normally say ugly things to each other such as “like you knew what you were talking about,” and calling our sisters “closed minded people” or people “who refuse to see what’s right in front of their faces” is unacceptable.

We especially don’t say these things to Mama Via. Mama has been there for all of us and we’re very protective of her and proud to know her. If you are lucky enough to receive some wisdom from her when you’re going through a rough patch, you’ll know why.

You’re welcome to curse, disagree, or rant. Just assume that you’re speaking to someone with comparable intellect and don’t assume that an endless monoblog will convince or convert everyone else here to your particular political ideation.

That being said, welcome to the group. Bless your heart.