My loyal subjects, your royal majesty, high commander of the realm, horse whisperer, honorary DVM, pretend Judge, pretty fucking good pretend lawyer, dog lactation consultant and as always queen of all I survey am back.  And if that has happened that has to mean stabby is back.  Boy is she.

Her first shot across the bow, keeping the appeals process sealed was a swing and a miss so I can pick apart her opening salvo at my leisure.  Which I will as soon as I finish reading the stupid thing.  Bitch learned some new words and shit.

It is roughly equivalent to war and peace if you left the peace part out so I will take yet another one for the team, read the fucking thing, translate it into English and put it up on here.

gotta go read now.  RBMD Peacing the fuck out

25 Responses to Well it’s happened. The apocalypse is upon us. Stabbys Appeal Process Has Started And Oddly (so not oddly) We Are All To Blame.

1. Linda Brunetto says:

It is pretty long! Good luck with the wa wa wa I had to wear a stun belt.

Hai Linda. Oh don’t worry Not a judge Kelly is gonna fix it really well for everyones edification.

2. Margo says:

omg, you just made my week. I’m now salivating just thinking about reading your unique reportage on the latest chapter of this never-ending shit show. I remain your loyal subject – you are truly The Queen of all our hearts! xoxo

Yippee!!! I saw a few pages and went HOW MANY FING PAGES ARE THERE?!?!? Please please please do your magic! I will have to take it in small doses like an unpleasant medication but I will get it down eventually. Can’t wait to hear your take on it all. So far all I see is poor poor me, it is so unfair, I am the victim, the whole world is the attacker of poor pitiful me, and the media! Oh the Media! Carry on — Good Day!

4. lacey says:

Can’t wait to see your take..

5. Shanna says:

She delivers once again just as expected. Took me all morning to read alll 350 plus pages. Can not wait for you to translate…but I will wait. Enjoy the reading!!!

6. Margo says:

Is there a link to read the opening salvo? I’d love to see it! Not that I have a morning or an afternoon to spare, but with some things I just can’t help myself, lol!

Holy shyte, she IS FRECKING ALIVE!!!

Now that I have applied the self-defibrillator after reading that our Queen of All Thangs, normal and Abby Normal…and restarted my heart and lungs…and….wait…I think I gotta pee…

But my bladder took a slip and fall on my Pelvic Floor…I’d better unplug myself and do a potty thang before I get more verbose than usual…

• Margo says:

Hey Mama Via – you made me laugh so hard I got confused and posted a reply about your comment on someone else’s. Oops! You might see it on your scrolling, it’s for you, lol!

• Margo says:

Okay, I’m officially losing it. I did post my comment on your reply after all. Duh. I think the heat is getting to me!

Hahahahahaha!!!

I’ have had to pee several times while reading this thing so I feel your pain.

Where is everyone this morning? Sleeping in? I fell sleep to Stabby’s bitching….good lord, all she’s had to do for the past ho many years? Is sit in the prison law library and find Case Law…

Can’t you see her now, reading old cases and saying to herself “I really LOVE this one! Now, HOW can I apply it in MY case?”

Interesting, but useless shit to clutter your mind….
    In early Colonial America and even thru the Civil War, one did not “go to law school”…One learned to be a lawyer by “reading the Law”. Men like Lincoln, One of the best lawyers in early American History, “read the law” and had a great mind for understanding how the law was applied.

It was customary to study under established lawyers, but Lincoln lived in a rural village and taught himself. In 1834 John T. Stuart, a Springfield attorney, encouraged him to study law and lent him the necessary books. Less than three years later Lincoln was admitted to the bar.

SO….sounds to me like our Stabby is “reading the law” in the old fashioned sense…as if she didn’t think she was already a lawyer 10 years ago…now her head is full of misapplied case law!