So Let’s Talk About The Cocksucker That Just Murdered 4 People. Chris Watts

Shanann Watts returned home from a work trip after a long delay from her flight and arrived home around 2am.  Mr lying piece of shit went on national tv to tell the world that they had had an emotional conversation because all normal people who get home at 2 am do that, especially when Mr. wonderful had to be at work for 5 am.  We know he was having an affair with a co worker who has yet to be named and we can assume that all Shanann wanted was her bed.  He went on national tv and begged for them to come back, they were his world, their smiles were his heart, yada yada all the bullshit that killers say.  He had scratches all over his neck.  If you watch the conference you can see them.  Here friends got concerned when they went to her house and there was no answer and a welfare check was performed.  during that time her purse, and phone and other assorted things you take with you when you go out were discovered.

Here is a direct quote from father of the year. “Shanann, Bella, Celeste: If you’re out there, just come back. Like if somebody has her, just bring her back. I need to see everybody. … This house is not complete without anybody here. Please bring ‘em back,” he said.

The police believe that the girls and Shanann were killed inside the home although they won’t say why.

Shanann was found in a shallow grave on the property where Mr. wonderful worked and the girls were found close to the body in full oil drums which of course will mess up any DNA that may have been on the bodies.  They would also mask any smell.  The Watts were having money problems because an affair costs money you know.  My theory.  Shanann found out about the affair and was planning on leaving his ass.  Mr. Masculine could not take that particular blow to his overgrown ego and decided that that was not going to happen.

According to her face book page, he is the one that talked her into another high risk pregnancy since she had Lupus and all pregnancies are high risk when you have Lupus.  By all accounts their daughters loved their father which makes this as sick and sad as can be.

There are talks of a plea deal but we will have to wait and see because this piece of shit does not deserve a plea deal and especially if he is selling this my wife did it and I just snapped.  Also isn’t it funny that everyone was strangled.  Even if you believe that Shanann strangled the kids which I don’t.  Strangling is hard and she’d have claw marks all over her arms from the older girl fighting, suffocation with a pillow would be the way to go.  and even if that was the case why did he strangle Shanann.  He caught her in the act and didn’t smash her over the head with the first available object.  Instead he spun her around, managed to grab her by the neck and strangled her.  I call bullshit.  Large steaming amounts of bullshit.  I believe he strangled her just not the story that goes with it.  And if he caught her why could the child not be saved.  He interrupted her remember.

13 Responses to So Let’s Talk About The Cocksucker That Just Murdered 4 People. Chris Watts

1. The Little Putz says:

Why a plea, RBMD? I get a plea if the killer admits to where a body is buried to give an iota of peace to a family, but what does this cunt (I hope I don’t get in trouble for that word but it fits this summa-mu-bitch, clearly) have that could possibly benefit ANYONE? Besides a gun he could put to his own head?
    I CANNOT with his the wife killed the kids blasphemy. I just … CAN’T. Seriously, given your expertise, what does anyone gain by a plea?

Hai. I do not believe there will be a plea. I think he or more likely his lawyers are going to take this one to the mat. He freaked out and killed her in a fit of rage. It holds no water but everyone is entitled to whatever defense they can come up with. think Scott Peterson or Stabby Einstein. There is nothing to be gained by a plea except her family will not have to go through a trial and judging by the the reaction of Shananns father a trial is going to take a terrible tole on all involved except for Mr. I am better and smarter than anyone else. It is a lose lose situation.

2. marcy says:

And THEN CLAIM THAT MOMMA STRANGLED THOSE BABIES… I WOULD HAPPILY SUPPLY THE BATTERY ACID WITH WHICH TO INJECT INTO HIS VEINS…

marcy. I believe that there should be different forms of punishment that should fit the crime. I’m kind of medieval that way. I’d like to see him flayed and then drawn and quartered but we live in a civilized society where men can do whatever they want to their women and then get a cozy cell for the rest of their lives and he can’t even be tried for that unborn baby because of the state he lives in.

3. Linda Brunetto says:

Do you have a Pay Pal?

4. reallybigmeandog says:

Yes I do.

5. Linda Brunetto says:

Maybe you can also use that for donations? Some people would rather use Pay Pal and I don’t think they take such heavy fees out.

6. Linda Brunetto says:

I think you have a link to it? I have paid people that way and they told me where to go to do it. If you have it and don’t want to put it out there, maybe you can send me a link? Or publish it somehow? It might help you.

7. reallybigmeandog says:

Hi LInda. It won’t let me link it anymore unless I have a premium account but you can do an e transfer to pissedoffreddog@hotmail.com and thank you for trying to help me.

• Linda Brunetto says:

I would love to help but I have to pay my taxes first. Damn things are due next month. Fixed income – you know how it is. I think the go fund me may be up awhile, I have been keeping an eye on it.
      I can imagine how scary this is for you.

8. reallybigmeandog says:

Hi LInda. It is terrifying, but I have faith in my fellow man even with all the awfulness going on in the world. I believe in Karma and I have helped people whenever I have been able and so I believe it will come back to me. I have all the faith in the world that there is some way that my home will be saved. And though I am afraid, I refuse to let the fear win. I won’t sit here in a ball, I will continue to write and to try and do what I can do to save her. Thank you for reaching out and letting me know you are concerned for me, it means an awful lot to know people care.

9. david miller says: