Welp,Since I have nothing courtworthy to report I’m just gonna talk about life

Hello my lovelies.  Your Queen of all I survey, pretend judge, animal lactation consultant, horse whisperer, pig murderer has had a lot on her mind.  The problem is it is swirling around like the beginnings of a tornado and it is starting to scare me a little.

I’ll start with the pig farm.  I got hired as the manager which I assumed meant I had people working for me.  Nope.  Now pigs die.  big pigs like 400lb pigs die.  I am 4’11” and weigh right around a hundred and four lbs.  So every time a big pig died I had to call someone to get it out of the barn.  The closest feeder barn (where I got the piglets) was 45 minutes away and they did not appreciate having to come move a dead rotting pig.  There was supposed to be an auto mover but it didn’t work.  Next, pigs bite and big pigs mean big bites and something in the feed they finally figured out was making them violent.  I got bit so bad I needed stitches that they couldn’t give me because I worked in shit all day.  Then a pig tried to eat my phone and smashed it.  Next was the ripping of all the waterpipes off of the walls.  I did learn to plumb so there was that.  Now please bear in mind I had to do this stuff all on my own.  I got shipments of 500 piglets per shipment.  Got them in on Tuesdays and Thursdays and had to have them all needled by Wednesday and Friday.  And then I had to cull the ones that were just to far behind to be profitable.  I love animals and I value life even if it is going to end up on a cutting room floor.  I did my best to keep them happy and healthy.  The government vet came through and told me I had to start culling more piglets.  you cull a piglet by bashing it over the head with a hammer.  And I did it and I still have nightmares about it.  You see each and everyone I thought I could save.  I don’t eat pork anymore, I won’t allow it in the house.  So I resigned my position since they refused to let me hire part time help to help me with the big hogs and more importantly what if something happened and I was the only one there.  Pigs eat meat.  I’m meat.  If they ever managed to get me off of my feet I would have been done.

So I came home.  I’d been letting my son stay here for free in exchange for fixing up the house.  My son has rages and he ended up kicking doors off the kitchen cupboards, he let his friends draw penises on my walls, he kicked holes in the drywall and then he got mad because I could not do the job that was killing me.

Then the water tank blew in the basement  and left me with 2 feet of water and a bunch of ruined stuff.

I have been working hard to try and get the house back in order.  After a two year hiatus I finally have a working oven again.  I got it off of the buy and sell for 75 dollars.  Then I had to go get a sawsall because of course it was too big.  I made it fit with some creative cutting.

My kitchen sink lines rotted out, but like I said I learned to plumb at the barn and after only two weeks of dicking around I actually fixed it.

I am not in a good headspace which is why I need to write.  Find me something.  Election if you want, crime preferably.  Maybe we could do another old one if there is nothing exciting.  Once stabby comes up we will have something but until then, throw me something.  My brain is going to hurt me soon.  I don’t sleep, I barely eat, I need something to center me.

I love you guys

RBMD peacing the fuck out

10 Responses to Welp,Since I have nothing courtworthy to report I’m just gonna talk about life

1. Skabootch says:

Oh my gosh – I hate to say this but my son is with me – sounds just like yours lol I still have cupboard doors but the rest of the house looks like it barfed it contents everywhere. I have projects started but nothing finished in every fucking room. ACK!!!

There is nothing right now except the elections. I’m in Canada and ours is Oct 21 – your’s is next year. Looks like we might have to wait for stabby

Hai Skabootch. Sweetie I live in Canada. Since I was 3. I am plenty worried about this election however because it is beginning to look like a states election and it is making me kind of sick. As for stabby I don’t think she is going to get the retrial and if she does the death penalty will be back on the table if the prosecutor has any stones at all.

2. Constance says:

Hi Kelly.
    To say you have had a brutal last several years is understating how hard it has been.

Any thoughts on the Jodi Arias hearing today?
    First I thought they were scornful of the defense. Yeayyyy the obvious.
    Then I got worried because it seemed they were picking on the prosecution.

When will the Judges have to announce their decision?

Hai Constance. Yup it has been a ride. I don’t think she is going to get a new trial in my gut but all things are possible. I just don’t think there was enough evidence of prosecutorial misconduct regarding this case to warrant a new trial although there was plenty and I am sorely disappointed in a man I held in very high regard. I penis really does have no conscience. I’m glad to see you are still with me. If there is a re trial I will be there don’t worry.

That’s a lot to go through, and no, you can’t trust young men until they are at least 30. I know, mine just turned 30 and seems to be finally turning a corner. Literally 15 years of complete and total hell but I kept thinking he will turn around – patience is a virtue! I’m cautiously optimistic, cautious because I’ve been disappointed so many times. In the end, the love is stronger than the anger and fear, so you persevere. Hang in there. Now, what to write about? I know this isn’t PC but when have you ever been PC — which is why we love you. How about we get into the nitty gritty on the Juan sexual harrassment of staff and manipulation of certain women and all the hell he unleashed with his penis? I bet it’s a little penis, too. Yet it’s apparently all he thinks with. Some will hate for that though, so be careful. Love you Queen!

Truly, you are brilliant. Because I have no fucks to give I will go dig up all the dirt on Juan. Just because he broke my heart. He was my hero for a while there. What a great idea.

Cool! I was all about Mr. Juanderful too, he did put Stabby away but he also gave her hope she had a foothold on another trial or God forbid, double jeopardy might set her free. If she gets free may his penis rot off! Sorry, but I’m pissed that he put his dick before his job.

4. Skabootch says:

The post you removed was actually a good one. I too feel really disappointed in Juan. That aside, I hope she doesn’t get a new trial. I don’t think anything he did affected the outcome. IF she does get a new trial I hope this time she gets the DP. Teach her ass to play with fire.